Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus one

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Actually that raises another question; for those of us who bought from the US where would we send the phone for repair or replacement? Would it have to go back to the US or is there an Irish HTC branch that would take care of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

I think they have a place in UK - http://www.htc.com/www/support/nexusone/

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

On mine it's faint but definitely there. Also I seem to have dropped a pixel, for the most part it's not that easy to see but still kinda disappointing.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

madmoe wrote: »
    I think they have a place in UK - http://www.htc.com/www/support/nexusone/

I think you have to pay postage both ways yourself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

I'm using the nexus one on the 3 network. Is it possible to access data when it roams within Ireland when there is no 3G signal with 3?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nolanp1

Thinking of buying a nexus one from the US. This particular phone is a rooted & unlocked T-Mobile 3G Bands with Froyo 2.2 update. Question is will it work in Ireland on Vodafone carrier? Any feedback greatly appreciated! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

nolanp1 wrote: »
    Thinking of buying a nexus one from the US. This particular phone is a rooted & unlocked T-Mobile 3G Bands with Froyo 2.2 update. Question is will it work in Ireland on Vodafone carrier? Any feedback greatly appreciated! Thanks

Mine is a US Nexus one. Bought from the online Google shop over there back in January and on Vodafone here since. Not sure if the T-mobileones are any different?? All working perfectly for me......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

The Nexus One released in January is the T-Mobile version. It will work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nolanp1

thanks lads! :D

Advertisement