Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Freeze Discussion [Happy New Year]

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Rougies

Murphdog94 wrote: »
    Got any snow Rougies?

You tell me, I'm in Knocklyon too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Murphdog94

Rougies wrote: »
    You tell me, I'm in Knocklyon too ;)

Ha!......oh rite
    What Part?
    I'm Knockcullen meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Fear Sneachta

Light snow in Shankill, Co. Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Still coming down here very slow and steady but i don't imagine it'll last much longer, think i'll go and dream up blizzard instead:p night all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Rougies

Murphdog94 wrote: »
    Ha!......oh rite
    What Part?
    I'm Knockcullen meself.

Lol, I'm just down the Knocklyon road from you, there's a few small snow pellets lying around if you look closely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Murphdog94

Rougies wrote: »
    Lol, I'm just down the Knocklyon road from you, there's a few small snow pellets lying around if you look closely :)

That's mad!
    Hopefully there will be something a bit more substantial in the coming week.
    Anyway.....I'm off to bed. Night all!! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

Hail/Snow near Malahide. As white now as it was for New Years. A difficut morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

Just looked at a jet stream prediction. It says cold right up to the next 14 days. Not much change but next sunday night will be extra bad. Hoep they are wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

darkman2 wrote: »
    Hail/Snow near Malahide. As white now as it was for New Years. A difficut morning.

Ditto in Seabury, thawed patches from under cars almost completely covered and a nice white blanket over the remains of the ice. Nice :)

Gonna be a fúck to drive to work on in the morning but I don't care :P

Yeah I know the problems at Seabury. It's lethal for pedestrians aswell. I have to wonder about the houses with no grit or salt outside. Someone will break their neck's outside one of those houses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

darkman2 wrote: »
    Yeah I know the problems at Seabury. It's lethal for pedestrians aswell. I have to wonder about the houses with no grit or salt outside. Someone will break their neck's outside one of those houses.

Gonna be avoiding the car and walking on the grass verges for the short trip to the shop (again) I think!

sdonn wrote: »
    Gonna be avoiding the car and walking on the grass verges for the short trip to the shop (again) I think!

Don't walk. It's even worse:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kopp

snow cover in dublin 14 area. nice light snow balls :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement