Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

August for me!

jesus i bet have something good by then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'll have to perfect my chips by September.

Eh Faith, I don't see your name on that list. Gwan, join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Thanks Faith! I'm keeping a beady lurking eye on this as I haven't made anything yet, but I'm planning a good un for my week. Are we sticking to starter, main, dessert or can it be anything?

I'm thinking CHICKEN WINGS*

*Subject to change

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Will you stick me on the end pls? Thought I'd posted on the thread. Silly silly...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

smashey wrote: »
    I'll have to perfect my chips by September.

Eh Faith, I don't see your name on that list. Gwan, join in.

I know, I forgot to sign up. I figure I'll just cover a week when the proper person can't do it :).

The Sweeper - done.

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    I know, I forgot to sign up. I figure I'll just cover a week when the proper person can't do it :).
    Stop right there. :D

Your table only goes to week 44 so there are another eight weeks available. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Who said it's only going on for a year?

Des wrote: »
    Who said it's only going on for a year?
    Oh Mr. Smarty Pants, what I should have said was "there are eight weeks left this year alone."

I know, but I don't want to wait until November to do it! Easier to act as a stand in :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Sparks wrote: »
    It's only special because they're not marshmallows :D

how do you know that . your a expert on marshmallows now .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Stick me down too, my brats think this is good fun and I have been told we are taking part. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

jwshooter wrote: »
    how do you know that . your a expert on marshmallows now .

take your dirty laundry elsewhere, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Sure put me down too!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yeah, why not. Put me down as well. Now I just need to decide between chilli, pork wellington, muffins, thai pea soup, chocolate brownies, cheesecake...

(Faith, I'll act as a stand-in if you need a second one, so long as it's after Feb.20 and not during August)

Coolaboola. Well, I've PM'ed psycho-hope about this weeks recipe, and asked him/her to let me know if s/he can't do it. Hopefully there'll be a new recipe tomorrow in any case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,364 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

:)

Maybe someone with photoshop skills could throw together a logo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

I'll give it a go...

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Put me down on this list too please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ektsoc

Just discovered this site and love the idea of it. Will try the flapjacks tomorrow and the bread on Tuesday. Not a good cook so hopefully will work out. Congrats on new edition Khannie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Coolaboola. Well, I've PM'ed psycho-hope about this weeks recipe, and asked him/her to let me know if s/he can't do it. Hopefully there'll be a new recipe tomorrow in any case.

Just posted a new recipe. Im a she btw:p i know the name can be confusing lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

If there is a place, can you put me down please.

Just posted a new recipe. Im a she btw:p i know the name can be confusing lol

I thought you were, but I didn't want to insult you if you were male!

Folks, the schedule goes to the end of November now. December is such a busy time for people, so should I skip straight on to the first week of January for anyone still to sign up?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,364 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, that sounds sensible. Unless someone wants to do a pudding recipe, but that's a fairly big undertaking, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Excellent, I have a little while to get myself together and sort my own recipes into actual measurements, rather than 'lumps of this and a blob of that' measures :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Oh, I'm Flamed Diving, by the way. Not Flaming Dived. Just in case you are PMing that name in Sept!

Oh, I'm Flamed Diving, by the way. Not Flaming Dived. Just in case you are PMing that name in Sept!

Madness, I've already read your name as Flaming Dived! Will fix it now :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

whoops didnt realise i had to sign up would love to give it ago

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Folks, the schedule goes to the end of November now. December is such a busy time for people, so should I skip straight on to the first week of January for anyone still to sign up?
    Hmmm. And I'm the last before xmas...
    Solstice feast recipes maybe? Hmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

I'd like to try it too. Looks like it'll be some time in 2011, though! :) Should be able to get something together by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'd love to be put down for a week too please :) Keep it going! So far the 3 recipies are fantastic!

Advertisement