Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

This post has been deleted.

Cheers man... but tried entering it in the promo code section, clicking apply but it doesn't seem to be working for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Pay day Friday. Know how long the promo is for?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Nike Code is on Clearance only AFAIK.

Maybe its a different code but the last code was for clearance only.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

The Maclin and Cutler jerseys are on sale already so you get the extra few bob off them. It won't work for full priced items which is why the other user's code isn't working i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Doesn't seem to be a big range, saw no eagles jerseys

DDC1990 wrote: »
    The Maclin and Cutler jerseys are on sale already so you get the extra few bob off them. It won't work for full priced items which is why the other user's code isn't working i'd say.

So the code only works on Wake, Cutler, Willis and Maclin?

Meh, will pass so! Maclin ones the best of a bad bunch I guess...

Looking on ali express for a jersey as there is nothing for me on the nike sale, got one off ali before and its perfect just looking for a bit of help

Is it only stitched names and numbers you can buy off Ali or have people found sellers that do the printed style

With sizing, the one I bought was a size s but its still very big, I usually get a m in soccer jerseys, people have mentioned getting a youth size as it would be a better fit just wondering if people have done this and if it was a better fit?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Stitched numbers and jerseys are what the more expensive shirts have. It is only the cheapest ones which are printed.

On Aliexpress they'll all be 'dodgy' but I wouldn't worry about the stitched style.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Stitched numbers and jerseys are what the more expensive shirts have. It is only the cheapest ones which are printed.

On Aliexpress they'll all be 'dodgy' but I wouldn't worry about the stitched style.

I have two stitched style and they are perfect, got one off Ali before so I know the risk ha

What about sizing I can't seem to get it right

• Advertisement

I'm not able to comment on 'S' sized shirts I'm afraid. I wear an XL in NFL shirts which is bigger than most XXL shirts I own. Most Americans wear their shirt over other clothing I guess which is why they come in such big sizes.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I'm not able to comment on 'S' sized shirts I'm afraid. I wear an XL in NFL shirts which is bigger than most XXL shirts I own. Most Americans wear their shirt over other clothing I guess which is why they come in such big sizes.

Yeah I'm usually a m in soccer jerseys which is a perfect fit, I buy an adult small and its still massive, I know people mentioned buying a large youth size which would be a nicer fit but not sure what sizing would be right

Difficult to know. Could you go to Elverys and try on the sizes to see what looks ok?

I'm XL in everything I own, but the Nike NFL jerseys fit perfectly.

Is that off the NFL site you get them?

Normal XL in clothes but buy L NFL jerseys and could still wear it over a jumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Likewise I'm an L in normal clothing but an M football jersey fits over hoodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Looking for a nice seahawks t shirt. Anywhere in Ireland possibly stock

Deco99 wrote: »
    Looking for a nice seahawks t shirt. Anywhere in Ireland possibly stock

Wouldn't be a popular franchise in this country. Any of my Hawks gear I've got online or when I've been in the States.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Just picked up a Jacksonville Jags jersey hopefully sizing is ok went a size smaller than I do with football jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

nflshop dot com

Yeah I've been checking that Nike site every couple of weeks, and there's been no new stock added or sales happening... bar a chiefs Maclin jersey that nobody clearly wants haha

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Not jerseys I know, but TK Maxx are stocking a few jumpers and tracksuit bottoms in their stores now. €21.99 each. Raiders and Giants in my local store.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Can anyone recommend an NFL shop in London? I'm over for an International Series game and want to pick up a Bears jersey beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Can anyone recommend an NFL shop in London? I'm over for an International Series game and want to pick up a Bears jersey beforehand.

AFAIK the big Nike store on Oxford St has NFL gear, particularly around the international series. They had piles of stuff when I was over year before last.

• Advertisement

As far as I remember, you can order from the website and pick it up at Wembley on the day?

Advertisement