Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

The newer one in the Ilac had a few. All L-XXL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

TK Maxx Carrickmines have all these jerseys too. They had Oakland tracksuit bottoms as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Did anyone spot any steelers jerseys in medium in any of the tkmaxx stores?

I have a bills retro bryce paup jersey in medium. It's got the tags on it. If anyone is interested in it drop me a pm

Here is the adverts link to it

http://adverts.ie/6319897

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

Anyone any idea on how the sizes are on nfl europe?? I'm a large in jerseys but are the nfl jerseys the same fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

gorilla_ie wrote: »
    Anyone any idea on how the sizes are on nfl europe?? I'm a large in jerseys but are the nfl jerseys the same fit?

They're a bigger fit. My Rams jersey is a large and back when I was 19st it fit fine. Its massive on me now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Anyone see any 49ers gear in Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

TK MAXX in blanch have a few Browns and Titans Jerseys and some Oakland Raiders tees

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I remember last year some people on here ordered wooly hats with various teams on them from replica sites, anyone done the same this year? Can't seem to get any of the usual sites working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I remember last year some people on here ordered wooly hats with various teams on them from replica sites, anyone done the same this year? Can't seem to get any of the usual sites working.

What team ya looking for?

Fair few in lifestyles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

was here last weekend and they've nike jerseys in xl. brown of the steelers and there's a rams one there too. about 40 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

digzy wrote: »
    was here last weekend and they've nike jerseys in xl. brown of the steelers and there's a rams one there too. about 40 euro

Any idea which players they had?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Was in Tk Maxx in galway today, 2 Steelers Jerseys [Brown 84], xxl at 30 quid each

• Registered Users Posts: 10,827 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I was in the place on Abbey St last week and they have a good few jerseys that I assume are authentic. They are 75 quid, but they are sewn on numbers etc. I have a fake Bears jersey and these didn't look like that, they are the real deal. Can't remember exactly what they had but certainly Brady, Megatron, Forte,some other ones like the Ravens, Giants, can't remember who else. Worth a quick look.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

seen in newbridge in tk maxx that they had Steven Jackson - 39 - Rams jerseys in stock - 3/4 of them in Large and XL - for 40 i think! Not the sewn on numbers and names tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Are there any jerseys still in TK Maxx now does anyone know?

Depends the stock seems to be random on a store by store basis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Morrison J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Morrison J wrote: »

Probably been asked before but is buying one the Europe store the same as American size wise? When I'm buying from Fans Edge or Fanatics in the US, I get a Medium knowing it's similar to a large here.

Should I be getting an M or L from the Europe store?

Not sure how the sizes compare but the size chart is here: http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/sfg/mens-tops-sizing-chart

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

NIKE online store are having a 50% sale on certain NFL jerseys at the minute. SO the jerseys which are usually 82 euro are now 41. However they're also offering 25% off on all NFL gear with the code NFL50. So jerseys worth 82 are costing 20.50. Not sure how long it'll last....after picking up 3 myself

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pw/mens-nfl-kits---jerseys-clothing/7puZbgdZ8qlZbhl

• Advertisement

Cheers for that Bogman, just ordered a whole heap of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

No problem. The only problem i had was trying to figure out sizes! Never bought an authentic one before so was caught between sizes. Are these ones like the knock off's where its better go one size smaller or are they truer to our sizing here? I'd take a large in nearly everything but all the other (knockoff) NFL ones I have are medium

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

The Bogman wrote: »
    NIKE online store are having a 50% sale on certain NFL jerseys at the minute. SO the jerseys which are usually 82 euro are now 41. However they're also offering 25% off on all NFL gear with the code NFL50. So jerseys worth 82 are costing 20.50. Not sure how long it'll last....after picking up 3 myself

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pw/mens-nfl-kits---jerseys-clothing/7puZbgdZ8qlZbhl

Sound for that, just ordered 5 jerseys for my Fantasy Football league!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Promo code expired for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Morrison J wrote: »
    Promo code expired for anyone else?

Ya its gone but ACTIE_PAG10 will take an extra 10% off

The Bogman wrote: »
    No problem. The only problem i had was trying to figure out sizes! Never bought an authentic one before so was caught between sizes. Are these ones like the knock off's where its better go one size smaller or are they truer to our sizing here? I'd take a large in nearly everything but all the other (knockoff) NFL ones I have are medium

I'd take a large in normal t-shirts and I find the official medium Nike jerseys are perfect. Got one from the same website 2 weeks ago and very happy with the fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Cheers for the heads up! Got a luck and a palamalu jersey just there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Wow a jersey for €20 would have been an amazing deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

25 including postage, still a great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement