Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FrontalNumber

Anyone know if the NFL Europe Shop would be able to source something for me if it isn't up on their site? I'd love to get my hands on a Carson Palmer Cardinals jersey without going on the US site and getting fleeced with the massive shipping and customs charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone know if the NFL Europe Shop would be able to source something for me if it isn't up on their site? I'd love to get my hands on a Carson Palmer Cardinals jersey without going on the US site and getting fleeced with the massive shipping and customs charges.

Not exactly what you're looking for I know, but the Nike Ireland store have a Patrick Peterson one for €65 in every size except M. I've bought jerseys from there a few times and it has always been spot on.

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pd/arizona-cardinals-american-football-jersey/pid-10009998/pgid-11174889

Paully D wrote: »
    Not exactly what you're looking for I know, but the Nike Ireland store have a Patrick Peterson one for €65 in every size except M. I've bought jerseys from there a few times and it has always been spot on.

Yeah I saw that alright. Unfortunately I take a Medium in an NFL jersey... I was going to get it and all until I saw they were out of my size... The Nike website is very good though. Bought a Texans jersey off it last year. Pity there's nothing really catching my eye on it at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

Where's the best place to get college gear (jerseys, coats, hoodies,etc..) like Notre Dame, Baylor, Michigan?

Where's the best place to get college gear (jerseys, coats, hoodies,etc..) like Notre Dame, Baylor, Michigan?

Fanatics and Fans Edge have a massive selection of college stuff with hundreds of teams gear in stock. Unfortunately they're US based so you'll be paying $25 shipping plus an extra 23% on customs charges etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Why is their never any small jerseys, what about us little guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I'd love to get my hands on a Carson Palmer Cardinals jersey without going on the US site
    How about using the personalise function on NFL Europe Shop?
    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en/product/arizona-cardinals-home-game-jersey---custom/149581
    Select size and then a list of player names appear, or you could type it in yourself...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 spintheglobe

I used the Europe NFL shop! It is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Last year post draft there was a big price drop. Pick up two jerseys. Didn't notice that this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Hey.

Anyone come across any good jerseys deals lately? I picked up the white Jags jersey with Bortles on it for 67e, including free delivery, from the nike website. Just because it's a nice jersey and great price :)

I'm a relatively new NFL (two years) and Redskins fan (well, kinda haha)! Would love to pick up a Jordan Reed home jersey. 120e delivered from the NFL europe shop though! They have Jackson (he'll probably leave next year though) and Josh Norman jerseys but would rather Reed! Can anyone recommend any sites?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭kaiserrussel

A $100 jersey ends up being $140 after delivery and taxes... bit of a rip off!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It isn't that it's a rip off - it does cost a fair bit to ship to Europe and there are taxes involved when it gets to customs. That's the law unfortunately. The company isn't milking you for cash.

The bigger issue is that there's such a limited selection for people in Europe from retailers this side of the ocean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Yeah it's $24.95 per delivery so if you buy a few items, it's fairly reasonable. And it comes fairly quick too.

The extra 23% tax/duty is a pain in the hole but that's out of their hands.

Ah yeah, I understand the pricing structure... just don't like paying it haha :P

If only the Nike site would get their sh*t together and get in more stock, we'd all be flying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Does any shop in Dublin stock Chicago Bears jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Been looking through the Nike NFL UK store and quite staggered at how cheap the jerseys are.

Here's just one example, but they're all that price.

http://www.nflshopauthentic.co.uk/Kirk-Cousins-Jersey-Uk-c-1_1386_1437.html

My question is: what's the catch? Or these not the official jerseys, will I get crucified on shipping? All seems too good to be true. Has anyone used this site before and can they verify the quality of goods and service?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

Been looking through the Nike NFL UK store and quite staggered at how cheap the jerseys are.

My question is: what's the catch? Or these not the official jerseys, will I get crucified on shipping? All seems too good to be true. Has anyone used this site before and can they verify the quality of goods and service?

That's not an official store.
    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en is the official shop

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

That is not the Nike NFL store. I clicked the link and Avast threw up a malware threat. So yes, I'd wager it is too good to be true. If they have to put "authentic" in the web address to make you think it's authentic then it probably isn't. The lady doth protest too much, and all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

statto25 wrote: »
    That's not an official store.
    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en is the official shop
    That is not the Nike NFL store. I clicked the link and Avast threw up a malware threat. So yes, I'd wager it is too good to be true. If they have to put "authentic" in the web address to make you think it's authentic then it probably isn't. The lady doth protest too much, and all that...

Ah feck, figured there was something amiss.

Just as well I checked on here before placing an order for nine jerseys, four hats and a hoodie. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

They also probably couldn't give away Kirk Cousins jerseys...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

They also probably couldn't give away Kirk Cousins jerseys...!!!

People like that, though.

;)

20% off everything on the NFL Europe store for anyone that's interested. No Redskins in a Large though aarrgghh :/

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

Anyone every try Aliexpress??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

TK Maxx have some nice NFL t-shirts at the moment. Was in Drogheda store yesterday and they had Packers, Broncos and Raiders for €12.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Anyone every try Aliexpress??

yeah i actually collected a giants jersey from there over the weekend, Great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Anyone got a link to a website with cheaper versions? China perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Rochey18 wrote: »

It's pronounced 'Jina'....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Rochey18 wrote:

Ali express

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement