Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

Hey folks,

finally got my site set up, would love to get your feedback on it - it's just an initial run with a small selection of Reebok gear and hopefully I'll restock with some nice new gear from one of the official suppliers of the off field gear - no nike though, they asked for a €180,000 spend :eek: so i'm still trying to track down a reseller!

anyway the site is GridIronFootball.ie and I've set up a 15% off code: BOARDSIES

let me know what you think!

Looks good! tempted by the vikings hoodie will keep an eye out for the large for the huskier gentleman.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

BP Excellent work, will be making some purchases once my team pops up!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hey folks,

finally got my site set up, would love to get your feedback on it - it's just an initial run with a small selection of Reebok gear and hopefully I'll restock with some nice new gear from one of the official suppliers of the off field gear - no nike though, they asked for a €180,000 spend :eek: so i'm still trying to track down a reseller!

anyway the site is GridIronFootball.ie and I've set up a 15% off code: BOARDSIES

Great stuff mate. Best of luck with it :)

Same as Heli I'll get some stuff of it when my team pops up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

Incredible value, can't wait to get some Bengals gear when you get it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Awaiting Packers gear whatever you get it in! :D

Also posted it on Facebook so some of my NFL loving friends may order some from you as they support 'other' teams... ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hurry up and get some Lions gear in :mad:.

Looks great so far. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Hey folks,

Quality stuff mate and the prices are very reasonable. Hopefully you get some Fins gear in!!!

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Thanks for the support lads, trying my best to source more gear but it's not easy!!! Will update you when more comes in...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Fair play. Hope it works out and get more gear in. Packers gear

Ill post up on my FB also have a couple of mates that like NFL. Steelers, Chargers, Bronco's, Pats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Thanks for the support lads, trying my best to source more gear but it's not easy!!! Will update you when more comes in...

Best of luck lad, if ye get some Cowboys gear in i'll buy from you. Those prices are brilliant. Good luck with the venture

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Good luck with the site and if you can get some Pats gear in I'd definitely be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

+1 for packers gear when its in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Like the look of the chargers hoodie, how come when I put it into the basket it goes up to €70?

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Like the look of the chargers hoodie, how come when I put it into the basket it goes up to €70?

Should be working now, apologies!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Found out about a site called borntradejersey over in the soccer forum through a video posted in the jersey thread. Seems to have the proper NFL Nike ones too with the polyester and not the heavy mesh! Did a bit of research and they seem legit. Lots of positive feedback around the web.

No Paypal though, they had to stop accepting it because paypal kept freezing their accounts. Only western union and a secured credit/debit payment system. $28 for a nike jersey + $25 express shipping.

1114046.jpg

Another site from the soccer forum thread below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055921170&page=126

Here's the site:

http://www.hitjerseys.net/cheap-nfl-jerseys/nike-nfl-jersey.html

The have the new Nike one's, loads of NCAA jerseys, and the old Reebok ones too.

'That_Guy' ordered a couple of soccer jerseys and they arrived no bother at all. Could be worth a try at around €20 for a jersey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hey folks,

Are the t-shirt sizes more or less the same as the sizes we have here or would they be larger?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

always knew there was gonna be problems supporting the Jags...impossible to get jerseys from sites like those that aren't XXL!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭deisedude

kev_s88 wrote: »
    always knew there was gonna be problems supporting the Jags...impossible to get jerseys from sites like those that aren't XXL!!! :(

Well then, get eating! :pac:

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are the t-shirt sizes more or less the same as the sizes we have here or would they be larger?

they are larger, somewhere on the large side between medium and large. the size chart in the description of each product should be correct!

let me know if you need any more help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

they are larger, somewhere on the large side between medium and large. the size chart in the description of each product should be correct!

let me know if you need any more help!

Hi bp is there a problem with the webpage I went to recheck it there but it is down.

Hi bp is there a problem with the webpage I went to recheck it there but it is down.

think i had some server problems earlier, all should be working now. thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭persie11

think i had some server problems earlier, all should be working now. thanks for the heads up!

Any patriots gear?

persie11 wrote: »
    Any patriots gear?

nothing at the moment, will update here when i get some new stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Will there be alternate jerseys this year, particularly for the Patriots?
    Any idea when it would be launched?

DBIreland wrote: »
    Will there be alternate jerseys this year, particularly for the Patriots?
    Any idea when it would be launched?

it's up to the teams when they announce their alternate jerseys according to Nike.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/04/new-alternate-uniforms-will-be-unveiled-by-individual-teams/

This is with regards to basketball jerseys but I'm sure someone here will know :)

Are the Nike NCAA jerseys tighter fitting compared to the Adidas NBA jerseys?

Cheers :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hey folks,

Best of luck with the site, just ordered 49ers T-shirt.

Didn't use the code as the prices are very reasonable..

Hopefully you get more gear soon..

adrian522 wrote: »
    Best of luck with the site, just ordered 49ers T-shirt.

Didn't use the code as the prices are very reasonable..

Hopefully you get more gear soon..

cheers, will be in the post first thing Monday!

good choice of tee btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Ordered an Eagles top just there man.
    Congrats on the site :)

Advertisement