Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Paully D wrote: »
    PayPal doesn't work on Hit Jerseys by the way lads, it's there as a payment method alright but that's just to make the site look more authentic, you can't pay with PayPal (or at least you couldn't up until a couple of weeks ago).

Good call. It seems they only take Visa or Western Union

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

PayPal doesn't work on Hit Jerseys by the way lads, it's there as a payment method alright but that's just to make the site look more authentic, you can't pay with PayPal (or at least you couldn't up until a couple of weeks ago).

Are ya serious?

Just transferred 80 quid to my Paypal account :pac:

Is it only by card?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Yeah, it's card or Western Union only I think.

When I tried to buy something off them I got one of those automated calls the next morning from my bank asking me did I actually make a payment to a second hand car dealership in China :pac: I said yes but the payment never processed and I haven't heard anything back from them since so never bothered chasing it up.

Yeah, it's card or Western Union only I think.

When I tried to buy something off them I got one of those automated calls the next morning from my bank asking me did I actually make a payment to a second hand car dealership in China :pac: I said yes but the payment never processed and I haven't heard anything back from them since so never bothered chasing it up.

Thank you for making me spit Lucozade all over my laptop in laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

It's straight up CC.

It redirects you to some secure site.
    Payment wasn't taken out till 3 days after the order was made(the day it was shipped)
    The tracking was great after that.
    Everything was smooth and no phone calls from China.

I ordered on Friday 24/08 and received yesterday 05/09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Lads i fully recommend Hitjerseys. As good a replica as i have seen.

what's the size like?

I got an official Rodgers Nike Jersey over the states in July, size S (small) and it fits great.
    The smallest hitjerseys do is 40/M but that's not the sizes Nike use so I was wondering how it compares. Could you let us know the length (from shoulder to end and armpit to end) and width (from armit to armpit)?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

CoachTO wrote: »
    2 jerseys works out at:

Subtotal US$59.00
    Shipping & Handling (Shipping Fee - Standard ) US$30.00
    Total: $89.00
    In Euro: 73.50 give or take a euro.

So about 36.50 each.

Im still game ball at that price if you just want to order the 2 36.50 is still a bloody good price :D

Edit: Knowing Paypals sh1t exchange rates Id say more 38 euro

i'll jump in with you guys as well if you havent plaed the order already?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

i'll jump in with you guys as well if you havent plaed the order already?

Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

can i get in on that too?

want me a steven jackson jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

If someone can advise a little further on the jersey sizes I'd love to jump in on the order too! Those size charts are usually a bit off from past experience.

• Advertisement

Sorry lads we ordered already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Is this a legit site http://www.nflshop.uk.com/

I tried to contact them with a query and the first thing I noticed was they had no contact phone number listed. So I sent an email query on Tuesday and got no reply. I sent another email first thing Thursday morning and still no reply.
    Has anyone here ever ordered from this site, because I'm getting suspicious.

mongoman wrote: »
    Is this a legit site http://www.nflshop.uk.com/

I tried to contact them with a query and the first thing I noticed was they had no contact phone number listed. So I sent an email query on Tuesday and got no reply. I sent another email first thing Thursday morning and still no reply.
    Has anyone here ever ordered from this site, because I'm getting suspicious.

Fake avoid

http://www.whois.net/whois/nflshop.uk.com

CoachTO wrote: »

Thanks, I appreciate that. I just had a funny feeling it about alright.

What's the crack with the jersey size chart on the HitJersey website? Do any of you guys who have ordered from it have any clarification on sizes.

When you look at the NFL size chart on the site and then select that size in the order box, you get two different sizes.

Example - The NFL Chart lists 'XXL' as 48.36 Chest and 32inches long to the front.

If I then enter 'XXL' into the size box I get this - 52XXL54. So I'm wondering is this size suitable for a 46-48 inch chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Placing an order tonight.

If anyone wants to be included PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Looking for a pats jersey, checked a few shops in town but no joy. Was hoping to get a green-ellis one but since he's sodded off to the Bengals there's no point, so I'm thinking of a Gronk or Hernandez one, as the world and their mother have Brady shirts. Any reccomendations for shops in Dublin? I'm not too keen on buying one online (stupid laser only, no visa/cc and no paypal unless I "borrow" the wife's) so any hints or info much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

there is only 3 shops that I have seen selling jerseys, the sports shop in the life shopping center on lower abbey street, there is an american cloths shop beside the (now burned out) new york dry cleaners that has stuff in and the ad design shop in ilac. only places I've seen jerseys in.

Gweedling wrote: »
    Looking for a pats jersey, checked a few shops in town but no joy. Was hoping to get a green-ellis one but since he's sodded off to the Bengals there's no point, so I'm thinking of a Gronk or Hernandez one, as the world and their mother have Brady shirts. Any reccomendations for shops in Dublin? I'm not too keen on buying one online (stupid laser only, no visa/cc and no paypal unless I "borrow" the wife's) so any hints or info much appreciated.

i ordered from hitjerseys

how long does it take to deliver, roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

2-3 weeks

• Advertisement

2-3 weeks

grand

ill report back when they arrive and stick up a few pics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭deisedude

2-3 weeks

Did you need to sign for the package? Might get mine sent to work if thats the case

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

hey guys, made an order on the 28th augand package arrived today. i ordered 3 soccer jerseys and 2 nfl. i'm posting up pics of my nfl, as the other one was for another boardsie and its not really my place to photohis/her gear.

so heres my one, if anyone has any q's i'll do my best to answer

i'm thrilled with the jersey itself and the quality is fantastic. only problem, the crest, fleur de lis, on the sleeves doesnt look quite right

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

soadtool wrote: »
    hey guys, made an order on the 28th augand package arrived today. i ordered 3 soccer jerseys and 2 nfl. i'm posting up pics of my nfl, as the other one was for another boardsie and its not really my place to photohis/her gear.

so heres my one, if anyone has any q's i'll do my best to answer

i'm thrilled with the jersey itself and the quality is fantastic. only problem, the crest, fleur de lis, on the sleeves doesnt look quite right
    Iron out the logo's and the numbers, and they will look better.

The Buccaneers symbol on my jersey was bent from the packaging, so it looked odd, but once ironed out, it looks the business.

Wearing mine around the house now :P

They are really comfortable to wear, even with the heavy numbers.

aw yeah, they're pretty creased. but the crest just looks chubbier on the official shirt. i have the reebok one from last year and although i went with the cheaper "screened on" version, it's an official one. but the crests are just too different.

but look, i cant complain. Great price and great quality. plus i wont get back to nola anytime soon, so definitely worth the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Yeah, they are a little thin, but fúck it. At Just under €30 each they are pretty class.

Out of interest, what jersey did your mate get, and what was it like?

Haven't seen anyone who's got a coloured jersey yet, only white ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I ordered a RGIII jersey last week, still in handling though. Hoping it'll be sent out soon because they charged the credit card!

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Yeah, they are a little thin, but fúck it. At Just under €30 each they are pretty class.

Out of interest, what jersey did your mate get, and what was it like?

Haven't seen anyone who's got a coloured jersey yet, only white ones.

Sorry. I'm sure they'll see these posts and can post up pics when I deliver to them

SantryRed wrote: »
    I ordered a RGIII jersey last week, still in handling though. Hoping it'll be sent out soon because they charged the credit card!

Took just over 2 weeks for mine

RgIII, mumble grumble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭deisedude

Do hitjerseys not accept mastercard? Just about to place an order and the only options are visa and western union.

Advertisement