Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA Events - 2010 heads up

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Motorolla XTR446s good enough for welsh mountains?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

about the minimum you can get away with, you will experience a drop in performance due to the building but they have there uses for communication with your section

your section leader will be able to sign out a more powerful radio for the duration of the event, this will allow you to communicate with HQ

Puding wrote: »
    you will experience a drop in performance

Story of my life dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Just for anyone who is going, id say go get your sterling today, its after droping against the euro, but id say it will be back up in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Ferry changes
    Due to unprecedented and increasing demand for our service as a result of the on-going disruption in the air travel market, we have taken the decision to return the HSS Stena Explorer to service earlier than planned.This will allow us to increase capacity on the route and ensure that we can meet the travel needs of our existing and new customers.

The HSS Stena Explorer will replace the Stena Express Fastcraft from May 26 and will operate until September 5. The craft will operate one round trip per day during this period, departing Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire at 10:00 hrs and returning from Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead at 13:15 hrs.The early introduction of the craft may have resulted in a change to your booking and we have highlighted the cancelled sailings below.

Cancelled Sailings:From Holyhead (May 26 - June 27) *From Dun Laoghaire (May 26 - June 27) *Route *Craft *Time *Route *Craft *Time *Holyhead - Dun Laoghaire *Stena Express *16:20 *Dun Laoghaire - Holyhead *Stena Express *19:25 ***

In order to try to minimise the inconvenience caused, our reservations team are in the process of contacting all of our customers who are booked to travel on the affected sailings above. Our team will re-book you on to an alternative departure that best suits your travel needs.If you have not heard from our reservations team please contact us on UK 08447 70 70 70 or from the Republic of Ireland on 01 204 77 77 and we will make the necessary changes to your booking.Unaffected Sailings:Please note that there will be no change to the following sailing times as the HSS Stena Explorer will operate to this schedule:From Holyhead (May 26 - June 27) *From Dun Laoghaire (May 26 - June 27) *Route *Craft *Time *Route *Craft *Time *Holyhead - Dun Laoghaire *HSS Stena Explorer *10:00 *Dun Laoghaire - Holyhead *HSS Stena Explorer *13:15 ***We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Best regards

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Whats that mean for us steve? im a little confuzzled?

Looks like were alright Richie. But I will call then to check, il post updates for us over on the hawks forum aswell as here for others on the 13:15 boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Using Dublin port myself so no problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Managed to get on to them.
    The Fri 28th 13.15 is no change
    The Sun 30th 20.30 is no change

Jimkil wrote: »
    Managed to get on to them.
    The Fri 28th 13.15 is no change
    The Sun 30th 20.30 is no change

Cheers Dude,

I know we have alot of people on the 13:15.

Steve

• Advertisement

Guys,

Being as myself and Michal are heading over to sennybridge (travelling with DOBBY and the boys) we wanted to do something for the Irish contingent heading over.

As such we will be sponsoring BBs for ye all.

We'll bring with us 40 bags of .20g TNT and 40 bags of .25g TNT.

I think that should be enough as it won't be a bb showering exercise :D

Ask around, we're not giving these bbs away for free because they are sub-standard. These bbs are quality and we just want to spread the word;)

Also, if someone wants TRACER bbs, pm me and I'll sort you out. Where possible it will be 1 bag per person, but we'll allocate more to support gunners where required.:p

Best Regards

QAS

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

That is very kind of you, TNTQ. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Best of luck to all going, hope you all make it safely and on time; the site looks amazing!

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

TNTQ, absolute gents!!

luckily enough the 13.15 sailing wasn't changed otherwise most of us would've been Fecked!!!
    Really looking forward to this now nearly have all my gear packed already!!!! :D

coys wrote: »
    TNTQ, absolute gents!!

luckily enough the 13.15 sailing wasn't changed otherwise most of us would've been Fecked!!!
    Really looking forward to this now nearly have all my gear packed already!!!! :D

Come on ye Spurs :D

I submit for your disapproval...the abomination :)

RIMG0011.jpg?t=1274530266

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

TNTQ wrote: »
    I submit for your disapproval...the abomination :)

RIMG0011.jpg?t=1274530266
    *Gets lighter and can of Lynx petrol*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tbh looks like a toy i would pick up in smyths at the moment as the paint job looks way to artificial if you know what i mean, needs a bit of use and banged up a bit and will make a world of difference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

I'm amazed that there has been little smack talk on this thread and the event is less than a week away.

Bring it bitches. :D

marines-marines-military-soldiers-guns-kill-america-demotivational-poster-1215476469.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

effingon.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Is it time for reeducation for our Western puppets through the means of our Kalash's?

Or perhaps an inspirational speech from Comrade Novrek Bovrak about the Chedaki fighting spirit!

(Also, is anyone bringing NVG's?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭markomongo

spetsnaz-ninja-gun-spetsnaz-russian-demotivational-poster-1215518228.jpg

633861967442367920-USMilitary.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Smack talk = yawn.

OzCam wrote: »
    Smack talk = yawn.

quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

TNTQ wrote: »