Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA Events - 2010 heads up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Have a great time, every one that is going over, and be safe.

Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

I'll be picking up the spent pyro and keeping the fires lit. I'll try to keep an eye on the lads too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

can't get on to the main page of the ta site to print of the letter what am i doing wrong:confused: can it be done off the ta forum site?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

can't get on to the main page of the ta site to print of the letter what am i doing wrong:confused: can it be done off the ta forum site?

I had that problem too.
    You should be able to access it through the forum page.
    Look for "my booking" in the top right hand corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Best of luck to all of ye lads, may the best team win (Marines):D and I'll see you on the beach!!......Boat!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dammit its still not too late....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Unless you're willing to get gaffer-taped to the ferry Doc, there's not much hope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

about now would be a good time to read the rules I reckon huh.... I'm off to Read/Write/learn

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

ha good luck to ya im gonna examine the inside of me eye lids
    theres a whooper weekend a foot

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

almost there to excited cant sleep SENNYBRIDGE WOOWOOOOO:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Masada wrote: »
    about now would be a good time to read the rules I reckon huh.... I'm off to Read/Write/learn

:D

You can read and write lol!

For those of you not going to Wales you can follow the adventure (with photos when we can) on the Hawks twitter feed #hawksairsoft. Il try get some in game posts with photos, provided there is mobile coverage this year on the site.

http://twitter.com/hawksairsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

*Starts to shake with excitement.*

I'll see you all at the ferry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I'll be posting to hashtag #senny

Follow this (or post to it by including #senny in your tweets) by hitting this : http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23senny

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I'm currently at a service station in Wales in dire need of caffeine. Eventually left the site at around 5pm after helping with cleanup. Thanks to all involved for a fantastic weekend. Playing battle commander was a very different experience and I can only heap praise on all those under my command for helping drive the story forward

It was also nice to see a lot of familiar faces from both sides of the Irish sea again. Hopefully it wont be long coming again. To all those I met for the first time, it was a pleasure

Senny is bleeeeeeeedin deadly!!!! That is all.

: posted from aboard Stena Explorer:

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

All i can say is...
    That was one of the best weekends of my life!!!

Such a different airsofting experience alltogether.

Well done to all that played and made the effort to make it a memorable event.

Hope to see ye all next time for part 2 If i get the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

well come on lads, where's the photo's and the stories for those of us who couldn't go???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Jaysus - they're on the ferry home still at this stage - give them a chance! :D
    +1 on the war stories all the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

r0n0c wrote: »
    well come on lads, where's the photo's and the stories for those of us who couldn't go???

just home. brain failing. don't know how i'm either typing this or using a phone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭markomongo

Still in the UK with our section staying with a team a mate for a couple of days... some epic stories to follow I assure (after we regain our senses!) From all of The Operators (sec. 1, 1 Chedaki), an enormous thanks to all involved in every way.
    Great to put names to faces (as Lemming said (and Lemming included)) and to fight alongside and meet some really sound f***ers over the course of the weekend.
    Sober and rested post to follow...

Home... Shattered War stories tomorrow...

Proud to be Irish after that weekend is all I will say now.

Uniform 1-0 Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Absolutely epic is all I can say!!, absolutely shattered after it all, but it was so worth it!! big thanks to everyone on the marine side for a great experience!!

Hoo-Rah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I just couldnt get used to the compfy matress and pillow last night but it was too late and dark (and it wasnt raining) to put up my tent... ah well.

anyone else notice that the sector6.co.uk website has been hacked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Totally wrecked, but that was the best Airsoft game I've ever attended, the 'Fibula' (^.^ - Shane) is excellent, the banter was brilliant and the games I really did enjoy.

Thanks to all the Irish who made it out there to really make the event spectacular! Oh and Hawks, how is Moogie enjoying his new name? :D

-Delta

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Who won by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

just waiting for some water to heat up and trying to keep myself awake so if this makes even less sense than i normally do don;t worry :)

anyway just got back home in Kerry at about an hour ago, just wanted to say hats off to everyone who made the journey on both sides, great event all round, was great to see guys from dublin as well as guys from the uk who i had not seen for almost a year at this point, weather was what you would expect from senny with rain all day on Saturday and sunshine on Sunday but both days where full of action and i would imagine everyone has there story's to tell

would like to thank ian ( for when ever he gets round to reading boards ) along with all the players who turned up

will try and post the few pictures i got before my camera died and some video if it was any good

havent a fecking clue to be quite honest, but realistically, if you came and told me i had the highest kill count and on the winning side, You couldn't make me enjoy that game any more than i did on the day, winner or looser, twas a fantastic marathon of a game. :)

Puding wrote: »
    just waiting for some water to heat up and trying to keep myself awake so if this makes even less sense than i normally do don;t worry :)

anyway just got back home in Kerry at about an hour ago, just wanted to say hats off to everyone who made the journey on both sides, great event all round, was great to see guys from dublin as well as guys from the uk who i had not seen for almost a year at this point, weather was what you would expect from senny with rain all day on Saturday and sunshine on Sunday but both days where full of action and i would imagine everyone has there story's to tell

would like to thank ian ( for when ever he gets round to reading boards ) along with all the players who turned up

will try and post the few pictures i got before my camera died and some video if it was any good

I never got to meet you and the lads pud, bar Paul in the safezone for a couple of mins,
    i only met the red barn lads on the ferry on the way home too, and they were on our side for a lot of the game. lol goes to show you home many people were doing so many things at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

TheDoc wrote: »
    Who won by the way?

Airsoft won.Sorry - that's wrong:
    Irish Airsoft won - we all pulled our weight (and then some )in our relevant sections.
    We were , both collectively and individually , f**kin deadly as they say.
    I won a brilliant weekend.

So in short - we all won.

Advertisement