Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭spectre

I've got to say, this is by far the most fascinating thing to happen in the world of poker in ages. The likes of the World Series of Poker holds zero interest for me any more. This is what the modern game is all about. What we are witnessing is an epic clash which may very well result in the slaying of the mighty durrr by a mystery entity who calls himself Isildur! Does a more fitting screen name exist? Utterly compelling viewing. This shit is the nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

Im Spartacus

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

spectre wrote: »
    This is what the modern game is all about. What we are witnessing is an epic clash which may very well result in the slaying of the mighty durrr by a mystery entity who calls himself Isildur! Does a more fitting screen name exist? Utterly compelling viewing. This shit is the nuts.

Why so fitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭spectre

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Why so fitting?

I thought it quite an apt name for the first person to defeat the reigning power in the poker world (I believe Isildur was the first to defeat Sauron in LOTR). Could also go on about his sn containing much of durr's sn, analogous to much of Durr's bankroll now contained in Isildur's roll (but that may be taking the bull**** a tad to far) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

I think Phil Ivey is a fitting screen name for Phil Ivey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Ivey et al know who he is. Barry G posted on the PokerRoad forums that he knew and Barry and ivey are good mates. Thats apart form the fact that ivey is one of the head honchos at FT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

remember, isildur gets destroyed in the end....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

yeah it seems he is a young unknown Swede with experience in the high stakes games on the euro sites. it also seems he might be under 21, as they're suggesting he won't be able to play live in the States for a while.

That said, Matchroom are saying that Durr has invited him to play in the Durr challenge in London next week.

can't help but laugh at the timing for Durr, signing for full tilt and playing the Matchroom thing, a spectacle built on him being the best player in the world, and he gets completely and publicly creamed by some apparent newbie the week immediately beforehand!

He's hardly a newbie just because we don't know who he is. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

highstakespic.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

PA back with more $$$$ . odds of isidur cleaning him again ? jedward staying in x factor again or isidur crush PA again . what to watch ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

jedward r through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭(CH3)2CHOH

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Not everyone aspires to that kind of attention.

I have to agree with this. When I do this next year, nobody will find out about it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

highstakespic.jpg

jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

Carnage again tonight, he's going to struggle to get much more action if this continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

radharc wrote: »
    Carnage again tonight, he's going to struggle to get much more action if this continues.

Details?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Details?
    Benyamine and PA sat down with him earlier and are now probably trying to get a deposit through.

Crushed them on 4 PLO tables I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

Was 8 tabling against Antonius (Benyamine playing 3/4 of them also), cleaned them both out. 2+2 saying he's up 1.2m in 100 mins. He's on 3 tables now but no-one interested in playing him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

This stuff is awesome!

Its Brian Townsend multi accounting again :pac:

Is there a 2+2 mega thread on this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭willietherock

its getting to the pt where this guy simply has to be cheating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

where are you guys watching this....link please!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Nozebleed wrote: »
    where are you guys watching this....link please!
    Its on Full Tilt Poker. Download it and look at the high stakes tables undr Holdem and Omaha

he's sitting at a 200/400 a 300/600 and a 500/1000 HU table, getting no action...

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭gimme5minutes

Is it possible to watch games on full tilt without signing up? I want to rail these games but dont want to sign up yet as I want to sort out a rb deal first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hubchap

download the software and when it loads up click on "observe" rather than "login" - then select the high stakes tables and robert's your mother's brother

Is it possible to watch games on full tilt without signing up? I want to rail these games but dont want to sign up yet as I want to sort out a rb deal first.

www.rakebackftw.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

Durrrr is playing FLHE . while over on the PLO and NLH tables Isildur sits on his own . 2+2 must be in serious overdrive . there is no one else to give him action . :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: PA is back with some more $$$ . hopefully he transfers durrrrr a few bob and we see some more carnage ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

hubchap wrote: »
    download the software and when it loads up click on "observe" rather than "login" - then select the high stakes tables and robert's your mother's lover

fyp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

radharc wrote: »
    Was 8 tabling against Antonius (Benyamine playing 3/4 of them also), cleaned them both out. 2+2 saying he's up 1.2m in 100 mins. He's on 3 tables now but no-one interested in playing him!

Ok how many more nights this week I am going to log on to my computer after work to hear that Isildur has crushed for another million or what ever? As sick as this guy might be can he still not just run bad and have a losing or BE session? I mean just how big is this guy's edge and where is his variance? This is definitely the most exciting thing to happen in a long time in online poker.

Advertisement