Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF Season 10 - US aired discussion - CONTAINS SPOILERS for delayed Setanta show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

adamski8 wrote: »
    great big baby brendan fight, glad we get to see BB fight at the final. Also whats with the spoiler tags guys!!!! The whole point of this thread is we dont have to use spolier tags!!!

I would tend to agree with you, seen as it says "contains spoilers" in the subject title......yet people are moaning about people making predictions that happened to be correct.

Don't like Nelson, but was glad to see McSweeny put in his place. He was like an immature prick in the last episode (writing on the other fella's head, locking him in bathroom....basically picking/bullying him), then his cocky action during the fight until about 1/2 second later when he got caught by a big punch :D maybe not be soo cocky in future.

Good fight with Marcus and Brendan, hard to pick a winner, both seem like pretty decent blokes and both impressed me.

Looking forward to finale(if I see it) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Devastator wrote: »
    I would tend to agree with you, seen as it says "contains spoilers" in the subject title......yet people are moaning about people making predictions that happened to be correct.

No way was that a prediction. You and everyone else knows it. You might like to notice the words US aired discussion in the thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Lucky guess eh? :mad:

well brendan has good Ko power and Marcus has terrible stand up, quite a good prediction i would say.

TechnoPool wrote: »
    well brendan has good Ko power and Marcus has terrible stand up, quite a good prediction i would say.

Considering that the quarter final featuring Marcus wasn't shown in the states at that time I would call it amazing.

anyways it wasnt a spoiler was a prediction which i got right for once :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    No way was that a prediction. You and everyone else knows it.

and your basing these accusation on what evidence?

he got it right, deal with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

and your basing these accusation on what evidence?

he got it right, deal with it

Agreed. chill the **** out mossy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Mossy
    you were the one that spoiled it for me- didn't know it had aired yet and wouldn't have thought twice about TechnoPool's post :(

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

Anywhere to watch it online? Alexander v Kimbo, 10 sec knockout or the best 3 round fight ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭peter p

Wexler12 wrote: »
    Anywhere to watch it online? Alexander v Kimbo, 10 sec knockout or the best 3 round fight ever

theres a site i always use called quickflicksnow.com it was great for watching tuf10 on the thursday morning, just after it was aired in the usa.about 11am they should have it up (well thats when i do watch it when in the office!) :D

they also have all the latest ufc shows usually the morning after they go out live on ppv.

• Advertisement

Zippitydoo wrote: »
    Mossy
    you were the one that spoiled it for me- didn't know it had aired yet and wouldn't have thought twice about TechnoPool's post :(

Eh? I only made mention of that after the actual airing in the states. Read the thread title FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Don't like Nelson, but was glad to see McSweeny put in his place. He was like an immature prick in the last episode (writing on the other fella's head, locking him in bathroom....basically picking/bullying him), then his cocky action during the fight until about 1/2 second later when he got caught by a big punch :D maybe not be soo cocky in future.

Good fight with Marcus and Brendan, hard to pick a winner, both seem like pretty decent blokes and both impressed me.

Looking forward to finale(if I see it) :)

couldnt agree more Mcsweeney is a classic bully and i laughed my ass of when he got a slap after showboating with roy nelson. Heres my chin....crack...such a dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Thankfully now we'll be spared of Rashad and Rampage arguing like a couple of catty women. The last one was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I see its listed on ESPN tonight, happy days..

RE: Kimbo v Alex

I see someone getting KTFO in round 1

id like to see kimbo do it in fairness, i wont make any predictions incase someone thinks ive alrdy seen it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

What times it on at. May be worth stayin up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Starts at 2am on ESPN and Setanta Sports 1 (NOT Setanta Ireland) with the final 2 episodes from the series beforehand on Setanta Sports 1.

What times it on at. May be worth stayin up for?

some decent fights on the card

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

chordtype wrote: »
    Starts at 2am on ESPN and Setanta Sports 1 (NOT Setanta Ireland) with the final 2 episodes from the series beforehand on Setanta Sports 1.

Will we be able to view it on ESPN here or will it be blocked as Setanta are showing it.

ESPN don't broadcast UEFA Europa league games that they show if TV3 or Setanta have the same game. Hopefully this isn't the case.

Yeah. Think think with the exception of Hamill Jones the undercard has the more exciting fights on it. But the more important ones obviously are gonna be on the main card.

• Advertisement

Full Card
    Main Card
    Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub
    Light Heavyweight bout: Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones
    Catchweight (215 lb) bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander
    Lightweight bout: Frank Edgar vs. Matt Veach
    Heavyweight bout: Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione

Preliminary Card
    Heavyweight bout: Darrill Schoonover vs. James McSweeney
    Heavyweight bout: Jon Madsen vs. Justin Wren
    Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Rodney Wallace
    Welterweight bout: John Howard vs. Dennis Hallman
    Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. Joe Brammer

Odats I'd say you'd be able to watch it on ESPN. Can't see it being blocked like the football.

I'm going with Nelson for the win after a stoppage in the crucifix. :D
    I'm also calling it right now people...Jon Jones with a fire ball like this. Hamill won't even hear it coming.

ken-alphafireball.gif

Gonna go hamill by split decision.

anyone per chance have a stream for this.

Just hang around justin.tv and you'll find one. If you are lucky (and you may be because it's a spike show and not a ppv) the one you are watching won't get shut down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

any streams?

justintv is a bit clunky

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ugh.So many ads :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

common big baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

big baby got a big glass jaw

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

:eek:

• Advertisement