Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF Season 10 - US aired discussion - CONTAINS SPOILERS for delayed Setanta show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

The fight wasn't the most exciting at all , but i was happy with Nelson getting through to the semi's. No fighter has looked better than average this season , but with Nelsons background you'd expect him to be able to hold his own against some of the HW's in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

I hope McSweeney is not robbed in a similar fashion, I was very impressed with his fight and I am pretty sure that he won't run out of steam during a fight given his background. He will batter Matt if Matt fights him and I hope he wins the season taking Nelson out in the semis.

eh, what?

Mcsweeney fought in probably the most farcical fight of the season. His performance, just like his mma record, was anything but impressive.

Of all the fighters on the season, I think mcsweeney has come out of it the worst.. The guy is a straight up bully. He is constantly hanging out of wes's coat-tails, laughing at all his silly taunts, always trying to stir up ****. Ive read a few of the other fighters blogs and they comment how he would always try to bully people. I hope he gets bashed up big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Do judges dock marks if a fighter gasses?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Anyone know if Setanta showed the most recent episode at ten instead of eleven tonight?

The one that's on now is a repeat :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nope, their showing the big baby fight again, not sure whats going on..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Do judges dock marks if a fighter gasses?

well if its Cecile Peoples, he'd prob give marks as octagon control for backing up :eek:

Anyone know if Setanta showed the most recent episode at ten instead of eleven tonight?

The one that's on now is a repeat :(

For the last couple of weeks they show the new episode on Monday. I've no idea why they changed it halfway through the series. Setanta is a joke at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

I really hate that meathead fella, he's such a tool, typical american di*k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Damn same episode is on again tonight!

:mad:

Don't know what Setanta are playing at? Its hard enough watching the show with all the adds they show, now they move it around without good reason

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thats the 3rd time i've seen that episode on, what the f**k is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thats the 3rd time i've seen that episode on, what the f**k is going on.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they've not paid there bill and not been sent anymore episodes :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

looks like kimbo may not make it back after all!!

another boring episode. nice knock out by schaub (sp?) but poor fight in fairness. never seen anyone get away with so many fence and short grabs

seriously, that meathead mittrone fella is so annoying makes me want to get in the ring with him!
    nice knockout out by that brendan chap, hope kimbo is ok to replace meathead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

If meathead pulls out I don't see why kimbo should get first shot anyway. Junk should get it since he was knocked out by mitrione.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

If meathead pulls out I don't see why kimbo should get first shot anyway. Junk should get it since he was knocked out by mitrione.
    I really doubt hed be allowed fight with the way his eye is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What was that black guys name, DeMiko or something, the dude you never see in the show. Before this all started he was touted as being one to watch.

Anyone else annoyed by McSweeney's constant encouragement?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

considering it is now at the quarter finals stage, surely it should be the guys who won their first fight and lost their second that get considered if Mitrione needs to be replaced, not any of the fighters who lost their initial fight.

(I know Dana doesn't do things because they are logical, and I realise that Kimbo will prob get the call, if Mitrione does drop out)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

I laughed at Dana in a Pride tshirt

• Registered Users Posts: 11 UCDEamon

lafortezza wrote: »

Anyone else annoyed by McSweeney's constant encouragement?

yeah he's annoying as f*ck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

I'm glad Madsen is out. Offered nothing to the show and was another boring wrestler. Interesting to note he gassed, like nearly everyone in the show so far.

I'm beginning to think I would win if I was on it, all you'd have to do is run and your opponent would drop dead, just like in the Life of Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

I'm glad Madsen is out. Offered nothing to the show and was another boring wrestler.

You saw the awesome high C's right? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Awesome high C's of the guillotine. Given that he had only one pro fight before joining the show, I dont think he is ready to compete at that level. Not really that impressed with Schaub though either.

The person who should get to fight instead of mitrione is Wessel, as he is from the same team. That being said, I still expect Mitrione to fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Just before the knockout did anyone think Schaub looked pretty gassed? There was a moment when both of them dropped their hands and were sucking air with open mouths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

If Mittrione goes out it the place should go to the Wes who's not a dick and who got a bad decision against McSweeney. Fair enough he didn't look great but he was the one who went the closest and he's a nice guy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    ...the place should go to the Wes who's not a dick and who got a bad decision against McSweeney...

This is Wes Simms we're talking about??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

cletus wrote: »
    This is Wes Simms we're talking about??

Shivers

^^^forgot Shivers is a Wes too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

Just watched a preview of tomorrow nights episode in the US. Looks like Junk will never fight again from the poke in his eye from the Mintrione fight & Marcus Jones starts on Mintrione.

• Advertisement

can't wait :D

Advertisement