Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DinoRex wrote: »
    Halloween Beers be all like:

p6CLBv1.jpg

(There's a lot to take in here)

Any update on this Dino?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Yep. Still good to go.

Have a tonne of spooky games lined up... also Playstation VR.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yep. Still good to go.

Have a tonne of spooky games lined up... also Playstation VR.

Have you a date in mind?
    Just so I can clear it with Mrs Ciderman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Have you a date in mind?
    Just so I can clear it with Mrs Ciderman
    Saturday the 29th I think

I'll submit my request in writing and see what the review team say,
    Exciting times in Chez Ciderman

• Advertisement

I'll submit my request in writing and see what the review team say,
    Exciting times in Chez Ciderman
    I know you usually have trick or treat duties you were saying.

I know you usually have trick or treat duties you were saying.

I probably said too much.
    The NDA I signed at the start limits me from both explaining the machinations of Mrs Ciderman and her decision making on game related matters, as well limiting the explanations of what consequences are due when the boundries of the agreement are ventured beyond.
    Either way, I would guess attendance will carry a penalty involving garden work and, possibly, some form of interior decoration.....
    Oh the humanity!!!

Just double checked with Dino it's definitely the 29th .
    Mrs Ciderman is just just bartering :p she's right too, I for one welcome our owl loving overlord jkjk

Yep. 29th.

(sorry, super busy in work at the moment and don't have too much time to check boards.)

But have so many spooky games lined up I may have to implement some sort of Wheel of Spoops for random selection.

But have so many spooky games lined up I may have to implement some sort of Wheel of Spoops for random selection.
    Can we have Spooplinko? It'll be way better than Plinketto

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Where are you based Dino (roughly speaking) - city centre? Not out in the banjo playing-your wife is also your sister-countryside like Cidey? :pac:

No disrespect to actual banjo players like Ollie! :D

Not that far out, but still a little bit out. But I'm on major bus routes and close to the Dart too.

I'm just by the Airport Hilton on the Malahide road.

That doesn't look too bad actually, Google Maps tells me the M50 will get me most of the way there.

Halloween Beers be all like:

p6CLBv1.jpg

(There's a lot to take in here)

Mario never changes.

rRm1pkC.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it due to geographical restrictions.

Dino can Skype you in or something. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Dino can Skype you in or something. :)
    I might send you some videos if you're working. We might stream that evening like we did with Resi Rev 2 (I think? through the PS4), you never know.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Where are you based Dino (roughly speaking) - city centre? Not out in the banjo playing-your wife is also your sister-countryside like Cidey? :pac:

No disrespect to actual banjo players like Ollie! :D

My wife is not my sister.
    And she's no my Mam either....
    But she will bate the sh1te out of you with her bodhran next time you are over... coz I'm going to tell!

We'll dress a male sex doll in a pair of denim hot pants and a Sega shirt... It'll be like you never left!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I don't think the beers are region locked... :pac:

• Advertisement

We'll dress a male sex doll in a pair of denim hot pants and a Sega shirt... It'll be like you never left!
    And some alcohol
    170.gif
    We can draw on the tattoos, it'll be great craic.

But she will bate the sh1te out of you with her bodhran next time you are over... coz I'm going to tell!
    Be careful Andrew76, she's the one that feeds us!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I am working in the gay village beside a sex shop so if you need supplies hit me up.

I am working in the gay village beside a sex shop so if you need supplies hit me up.

We'll have to express ship that stuff but, if we're going to go to that trouble, just hop into a wooden crate with some airholes in the sides and a couple of days supplies with you, ship yourself home for the occasion!!

So Mr Rex.... need anything over on Saturday?

So Mr Rex.... need anything over on Saturday?

If anyone has move controllers they might make some the spooky VR games better.

When you get a chance Dino can you PM me your address please? Going to try and make it along to this one. Presume there's parking about the place? What time is kick off at too? Will bring along some Haribo. :)

I guess any time after 7 should be fine.

We're going to try and stream some spooky games, so we'll be getting set up before that.

Anyone needs directions then DM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Im sorry but i have to unfortunately confirm that myself and little miss sparks are free tonight :p

Will be heading up after the Formula one quali is over so will probably be up 8.30 ish

• Advertisement

Apologies I didn't make it up last night - crap came up last minute which had me stuck in the house til after 9. :mad:
    I've a tub of Haribo Starmix and 3 boxes of Toffifee to dispose of now. :rolleyes:

Anyway, how did it go? How was the PSVR?

Advertisement