Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Yes, there's a pretty good social commentary on at the moment that will really open your mind. It's called Tallafornia.

It's widely tipped for an award.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,102 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If The Only Way is Essex can win awards then anything is possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,689 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Pyongyang wrote: »

The rotating button setup is genius and I'm suprised more sticks haven't featured this.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Enternow. Pfffttt, more like Exitnow, amirite???

Relax, it happens everyone at some stage

over-your-head-7.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,565 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I picked up one of these, boxed and sealed, and it has the rotating button array.
    Quickshot Conqueror 3
    ?guid=on&serial=384

They also make a Snes version, the Conqueror 2
    485104147_tp.jpg

Of course, neither stick is going to win any awards in build quality and I seriously doubt many SFII competitions have seen them cross the threshold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

EnterNow wrote: »
    Relax, it happens everyone at some stage

over-your-head-7.jpg

Looks like Ellen De Generes. Just sayin... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Looks like Ellen De Generes. Just sayin... :pac:

Looks more like a cross between Ellen De Generes and that scouse comedian John Bishop.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,565 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Has the floppy haired odour of a damn hipster if you ask me...
    A friend of Johnny Ultimates perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

o1s1n wrote: »

The rotating button setup is genius and I'm suprised more sticks haven't featured this.

It's a console arcade stick designed by God himself. Manufactured in Tahiti. I employ a team of slaves to fan it with palm leaves and feed it grapes.

On Saturdays I take it food shopping. Sunday's we take long walks in the park and paint Hummel figurines before abruptly morphing in to a sitcom clipshow where my XE-1 Pro HE spills cola on me, I look angry for a moment then we both laugh. The montage closes with my XE-1 Pro HE sat on my shoulders as we walk along Howth pier eating ice cream and sharing a joke.

*sigh* <3

My JB King Super Famicom stick has a rotate and that weird cart slot thing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

got these today where I volunteer for €3 each, nothing that cool just wanted to post for once
    2012-01-24191346.jpg

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Has the floppy haired odour of a damn hipster if you ask me...
    A friend of Johnny Ultimates perhaps?

So it's definitely confirmed? John Ultimate is a hipster?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

So it's definitely confirmed? John Ultimate is a hipster?

I don't even remember where these baseless lies started anymore! I'm going to go cry while watching Spike Jonze films.

I don't even remember where these baseless lies started anymore! I'm going to go cry while watching Spike Jonze films.

Ciderman and o1s1n started it, they've yet to counter your tight trousers argument though so there's still hope

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Spike Jones? has to be lies! surely too mainstream to be worth your while

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Spike Jones? has to be lies! surely too mainstream to be worth your while

I increased my nerd powers by +3 points today :cool:
    Unfortunately my coolness factor dropped -5 points, but I can live with that :o

dsc0540g.jpg

dsc0536s.jpg
    dsc0537k.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Looks, um, interesting. But what is it? :confused:

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Looks, um, interesting. But what is it? :confused:

Dude, come on!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Sorry man, my nerd factor is obviously zero. :(
    Which means I'm super cool yes? :pac:

No idea what it is, looks like something out of Star Trek or something.

/Edit: Lol ok Doctor Who. Been over 20 years since I've seen an episode. The Tardis and Daleks are about all I remember.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Sorry man, my nerd factor is obviously zero. :(
    Which means I'm super cool yes? :pac:

No idea what it is, looks like something out of Star Trek or something.

It's the current doctors sonic screwdriver.
    I'm a big Doc Who fan, and also a big Predator fan, hence I do things like this:

Steve SI wrote: »
    It's the current doctors sonic screwdriver.
    I'm a big Doc Who fan, and also a big Predator fan, hence I do things like this:

What did you make of the newer film, Predators?

What did you make of the newer film, Predators?

_DSC5077.jpg

Not really sure what you mean. There was only the one Predator film in the 80's. Arnie was in it. What other films do you mean sir???

Steve SI wrote: »
    _DSC5077.jpg

Not really sure what you mean. There was only the one Predator film in the 80's. Arnie was in it. What other films do you mean sir???

Surely though it was some form of redemption after the god-awful Predator 2? :) Are you eagerly awaiting Prometheus also?

Surely though it was some form of redemption after the god-awful Predator 2? :) Are you eagerly awaiting Prometheus also?

All joking aside I did enjoy it but wished they'd done a lot more with it.
    I'm looking forward to Prometheus all right.

As for Predator 2, that movie is almost as unforgivable as the pants Danny Glover wore in it. Go and find the movie or some scenes from it and look, just look at his pants.

Actually just did a quick search on youtube:

Dr. Who, I never got into it so I cant really judge but I already dont like it because all that gets printed on the daily t shirt sites is ****ty Dr who references and it was old last year so now its just terrible

Dr. Who, I never got into it so I cant really judge but I already dont like it because all that gets printed on the daily t shirt sites is ****ty Dr who references and it was old last year so now its just terrible

Excuse my ignorance but what are these "daily t shirt sites" exactly?

Do people look a t shirt sites daily?

no ignorance, its more me just assuming things. Sites that sell a particular design for 24 hours and then move onto another design the following day

Places like teefury, ript apperal, qwertee all seem to do way too many dr who references shirts it seems to me

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement