Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Fiend-Foe wrote: »
    Well Done Trent!!

Remember some time ago someone with some time correlated all the Trent posts into one?

I copied and pasted it into a word doc for easy perusing. Makes it easier to read all the story from the beginning, and makes it look like I'm working.

(Wish I were nimble enough to snapkick my boss, without snapping my groin. I've been thinking it over for some time. The only feasible snapkick delivery method would be to first jump on my desk. But I am not nimble enough for that, so I would need to jump up on my chair and then to the desk and snapkick. But I think the wheels would make it roll and then I would just bang my head on the desk.)

Anyway, I think this person did us all a great service, and it would be quite noble of them to do it again...

Nah, the replies and reactions from posters are what makes it so good IMO. Cut that out and half the enjoyment is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Fiend-Foe

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Nah, the replies and reactions from posters are what makes it so good IMO. Cut that out and half the enjoyment is gone.

I agree totally, this is just for a stealth Trent fix whilst on the job...

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ciaran12

padraiggg wrote: »
    ...the moustache he had grown for the occasion.

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

He ducked into a stripclub but couldnt think cos he got in a gunfight & a massive fishtank got smashed

One of the best sentences written in the history of sentence writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

This is a story from when France and Malinesia were arguing which was about a year ago. SO if it seems a bit confusing thats probably why

Trente in: "Pain et Pain"

Le President of france was fliquing through his newspapier reading a story called Berets - oui or non? when something else caught his eye... it was a standrad issue spy school combat boot and had just ripped through the paper and gently stunned him. Voulez vous un SNAPKIQUE Monseiur President? Said a voice. Monsieur president raised his hand to stop his guards who looked like they were about to pounce on Trent or possibly le run away. HAW HAW HAW- Bonjour le Trent! said les president holding out his perfumed hand to be kissed. HAWHAWHAW said Trent in perfect French & skilfully deflected the powdered hand with a karate kiss from his own hand. The guards were still to scared to do anything or had guessed by now that they knew each other from the foreign legion years ago.

Just then le presidentes wife came in, looking a milion pre-crisis Euro. She had hair the color of ripe brie & legs all the way to the floor. Alow me to introduce... started to say Monsiuer, but trent was already introducing himself with reckless disregard for diplomatic protocol. Garlicky sweat started to drip down Msr. presidentes face. Trent was circling his wife like he was a hungry dog & she was a sicked up kebab. INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT! Trent smoothly mounted le presidents wife as if she was a normal supermodel & not an ex-one turned first lady. "Ce'st une scandale grande!" Parler'd les president. 'Arrette/stop Trente!" But Trente n'arete pas. KAPFRRFT! The sound of a bagette ripping cut rhough the air like a hot knife through too much buerre. Les presidente was lookign at Trent with a mixture of anger and fear like if he had just stubbed his toe on a werewolf.

Ah just wanted you to stop le Malinese rebels but ah should ave known somesing would get had sex wiz. Cried les pres. Just then the chief Malinese rebel came in and gave the presidnet a chinese burn in front of everyone in the palace. His gang started laughing and firing illegal Ak47s in the air and doing genocide a little bit. PARKOUR! Trent suddenly got in touch with youth culture and jumped over a wall then did a forward roll. The Malinese rebls stared firing there machien guns wildly. "What the! said one. is this a very cool man or some sort of urban kangeroo." Hahaha over here gentlemen! Said Trent, then he did a cartwheel and suddenly was somehwre else. 'Or is it over here!?' The Rebels were saying stuff like 'el diablo' and 'white ghost' and 'gott in himel' They were spooked alright.

Then all the rebels ran away to get proper jobs & enjoy Frances lax labour/striking laws, and soon only the cheif was left. "Hey! cut out all the hollering & unbridled lawlesness' Said Trent. 'Aw shucks, said the malinese rebel as he kicked a small pebble on the floor. Just then, le president came in with icecream for everyone. 'Now thats what I call a peace TREAT-y! said the rebel. Hahaha said everyone else. Then Trent had sex with the presidents wife again.

FIN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Le President of france was fliquing through his newspapier

Love iiiiit

Trent is great

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Fooking brillant! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

So funny... I just burst out laughing at "She had hair the color of ripe brie & legs all the way to the floor" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

His gang started laughing and firing illegal Ak47s in the air and doing genocide a little bit.

Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Damn Trent and his perfect French. Everytime I think I have that rogue figured out, POW, he hits me with a metaphorical snapkick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

"Les presidente was lookign at Trent with a mixture of anger and fear like if he had just stubbed his toe on a werewolf."

A sentence so perfect that I was stunned into silence.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Trent. Quel homme.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I think this is the best one yet. The authors in depth knowledge of France is astounding, 5 stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

As Trent is now an International Provactive Agent, he needs to get his ass down to Crimea to snapkick some sense into those Russkis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Les presidente was lookign at Trent with a mixture of anger and fear like if he had just stubbed his toe on a werewolf.

This killed me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 Mr Steak

Wo ist Trent???

I just accidentally thought of this instead of some work, and wrote it quickly from my head so there might be some mistakes but here it is.

The bomb is in the stadium said the cheif. Trent ran a hand down his own face, but like he was shutting the eyes of someone he had just killed. "Not" said Trent,' The world CUP stadium? The chief coughed diffidently like a librarian calling attention to a silence sign. YOu betcha bottom De Niro he said. Trent made hsi way to the stdium as quickly as could be expected when people were dancing sambas in their pants in the streets. Ive come to stop the bomb he saud at the gates and the man let him in and he went out to the pitch. NUmner 9 was just scoring a goal but he got kicked by another man instead of the ball. I'll take over from here said Trent as he pushed Pele out of the way and took the ball in his hand to take the penalty. Then he heard a ticking, Was the bomb in the ball? Only one way to find out. Trent unwired the ball, clipping the blue wire first then red, then blue... NOTHING! It must be nearby though, he thought... The ticking was getting louder, it osunded like an tutting man on the bus growing increasingly annpoyed with some teens playing music but not actually wishibg to get into a confrontation. SUddenly Messi piped up, "I think.. I am ze bomba senior" he said. Trent inspected him, he had a fuse poking out of his head and was black all over and round like a football and he had the word bomb written on him. ISSISs must have got to you too said Trent and bicycle kicked the diminutive genius into the net. The bomb exploded but the net save everyone, then they all watched it again on the goal line technology machine. Now that's what I call "an explosive shot!" said someone in the crowd. And trent went and kilkled him and fornicated with his girflfirend. "Explosvoe shot indeed" he mumbled to himself as he left the world cup stadium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I just accidentally thought of this instead of some work, and wrote it quickly from my head so there might be some mistakes but here it is.

SUddenly Messi piped up, "I think.. I am ze bomba senior" he said. Trent inspected him, he had a fuse poking out of his head and was black all over and round like a football and he had the word bomb written on him. ISSISs must have got to you too said Trent and bicycle kicked the diminutive genius into the net. The bomb exploded but the net save everyone, then they all watched it again on the goal line technology machine.

Nope, not a single mistake, particularly in this passage :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The bomb is in the stadium said the cheif. Trent ran a hand down his own face, but like he was shutting the eyes of someone he had just killed. "Not" said Trent,' The world CUP stadium? The chief coughed diffidently like a librarian calling attention to a silence sign. YOu betcha bottom De Niro he said. Trent made hsi way to the stdium as quickly as could be expected when people were dancing sambas in their pants in the streets. Ive come to stop the bomb he saud at the gates and the man let him in and he went out to the pitch. NUmner 9 was just scoring a goal but he got kicked by another man instead of the ball. I'll take over from here said Trent as he pushed Pele out of the way and took the ball in his hand to take the penalty. Then he heard a ticking, Was the bomb in the ball? Only one way to find out. Trent unwired the ball, clipping the blue wire first then red, then blue... NOTHING! It must be nearby though, he thought... The ticking was getting louder, it osunded like an tutting man on the bus growing increasingly annpoyed with some teens playing music but not actually wishibg to get into a confrontation. SUddenly Messi piped up, "I think.. I am ze bomba senior" he said. Trent inspected him, he had a fuse poking out of his head and was black all over and round like a football and he had the word bomb written on him. ISSISs must have got to you too said Trent and bicycle kicked the diminutive genius into the net. The bomb exploded but the net save everyone, then they all watched it again on the goal line technology machine. Now that's what I call "an explosive shot!" said someone in the crowd. And trent went and kilkled him and fornicated with his girflfirend. "Explosvoe shot indeed" he mumbled to himself as he left the world cup stadium

Can't pick which part I like the most. You really paint a beautiful picture with your words padraiggg.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

This is like a sketch on Naked Camera. We are the butt of the joke. Next chapter then, lets have it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

When I saw that there a new post on here, I was praying that it wasn't someone just building up my hopes for another chapter.

My prayers were answered and I was treated to another little snippet of comedic genius.

This particular part stands out for me:
    "The ticking was getting louder, it osunded like an tutting man on the bus growing increasingly annpoyed with some teens playing music but not actually wishibg to get into a confrontation."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

OK - I am so sad. I actually started hopping up and down on the chair with excitement - 'Trent's back, Trent's back'. Husband now thinks I am very weird.

I am not picking out a favourite bit - the whole lot was genius :D

I loved bringing ISIS to the World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I can't believe i've missed out on the return of Trent after all this time!!!

Amazing stuff again padraiggg. PARKOUR!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I read it when he posted it, but must have overlooked this quality line.
    I'll take over from here said Trent as he pushed Pele out of the way and took the ball in his hand to take the penalty.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I can't believe i've missed out on the return of Trent after all this time!!!

Amazing stuff again padraiggg. PARKOUR!!!

I saw posts in the thread and thought there was new Trent. I am very disappointed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Hope you don't mind padraiggg but I had to borrow Trent for a story thread over in after hours. Things were getting a bit heavy for Stabby McHobo and I felt he needed some support:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057282759&page=16

The legend continues...

A man said to me about writing a film script and I said 'ok if I can write it one scene at a time and then we just film it like that' and he said get the hell out of my office. But heres the first scene. .I did it anyway.

TRENT: MAXIMUM EXPOSITION

[A war battlefield] Two armies of soldiers are trying to get each other

[Extreme close-up]: A man is fighting the war

[The camera zooms in. It's Trent.] Several large guns kill and shoot him!!

[The camera goes in even further], Another, larger gun shoots him!!

[Flashback] - A science man is looking into a microscope, Trent enters the room

[without looking up from the microscope]
    SCIENCE MAN: Ahh Trent its you, or should I say, Agent double-0..
    [he looks up and removes his sunglasses]
    eight! {he finishes saying]
    [Director note: Pause here for an audience gasp as they realise 008 is one better than 007]

SCIENCE MAN (continues): We've invented this new weapon for you, we call it a Guerilla Neutralising Utensil, or gnu for short

[Trent takes hold of the gnu]
    SCEINCE MAN: And these, these feed into the gnu there called Ballistic Ultra Light Enemy Targeter or Bulets for short

[Exterior] - The war battlefield again

[The camera zooms in closer} Trent is firing his gnu and still killing at least 10 people as he falls off a cliff

[A song starts singing that is called the same name as the film. A grown up cartoon shows a man killing men with a gun and having sex with women with himself. Then He shoots the camera and the cameraman dies and blood goes on the screen and spells out TRENT: MAximum Exposition]

[Scene 1: We're in a very cool underground office. Anything that isnt made of silver is a gun and also there are some silver guns there.-Two men in balck suits are talking]

Man 1 - I can't believe its been 6 months since Trent died in World War 3

Man 2 - Me neither and I also cant belive that the boss is in charge now and everyone in the world has been made to work for him, creating weapons for... World War 4

[Director note - another longer gasp pause here, before...]

CHIEF ENTERS

CHEIF: And I cant believe that as the chief of the resistance fighting against the boss, only you two remain and we only have a few gnus to kill everyone with and trent is our only hope, except he DEFINITELY died off of being killed and shot at with guns and then falling off a cliff. He won't be coming back that's for sure.

[RE-flashback to the scene where Trent is getting the guns and bullets. A gang of baddies have summersalted into the window]

TRENT: Quick grab the gnus and the bulets and make them shoot the people!

[A man who looks like the cheif but he has a beard is holding the chief, who also has a beard now.]

ONE OF THEM: But which one people?

THE CHIEF, OR MAYBE IT WASNT HIM: why did I grow a beard on the day my eveil twin showed up

[Unflashback to the present again, the chief is rubbing his chin, beardlessly]

CHIEF: YEp... he's never coming back alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Mind = fcuked

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I prefer Trent in story mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I prefer Trent in story mode

I don't know.... I'd like to see this made. I know we'd go all Harry Potter/LOTR, and say the book was (would have been?) better, but I'd watch it.

I'd chip in to the kickstarter fund for this one!

:pac:

Advertisement