Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Divadirt
    .....more than one source is telling us that Rachelle St. Clair — real name Rachel Walker — who tried out for WWE last year, has been offered a deal. Walker is an Irish talent who can usually be seen in American Wrestling Rampage.

1hf3pu.jpg

Rachelle is ridiculously attractive in real life and has stand out physical charisma. I thought she had a major league act as far back as a few years ago when she was just managing.

Congrats to her and the NLW crew.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I think i've seen her at AWR.....she'd just hang out of some lad. I enjoyed it.

wait that sounded bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

She looks fair Irish tbf, forget AWR more like phwoar (think thats how you spell it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Apparently there has been some bizarre Tweets sent from John Cena earlier......hinting at a move to TNA:
    Credit: Wrestlezone/PWI

In some rather shocking news, WWE Superstar John Cena went on a twitter rant earlier on today(April 16) that strung a lot of questions about tensions he may be having with higher ups and his current position in the WWE. One tweet in particular caught the attention of many fans albeit being deleted 20 minutes later. Gregory Helms, who is a former WWE superstar commented on the tweets on twitter saying "I don't know wtf is going but damn this is going to be good #Cenaismad". Here are the string of tweets from John Cena that left the twitterverse is awe:

"Seems like the voices are being heard guys and the cena sucks chants have taken effect. They want to phase me out. #cantstopme"

"I bussed my ass for this company and now you want to throw me out? hell, guess I'll make an iMPACT else where. #controversialtweet"

#hustle #loyalty #respect you can't bring me down I'll do this else where if you need a new face for the business. don't miss me now"

"I might not even stick around until WM29 and quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to do something that leaves everyone talking soon"

"They use you and when you don't matter anymore you're dust to them. i should have known. but don't worry. #bombshellonitsway"

"gotta start getting used to thursdays and I aint talking Jersey Shore #nevergiveup"

The tweets were later deleted by John Cena and raises a lot of questions. Their have been no reports of any kind of tension between John Cena and the WWE but the tweets let out earlier today says other wise. More on this breaking story as we get it.

Seen it posted here

^^^

please people spare my sanity & don't retort with "this is what'll turn Cena heel" :o it's not happening nor will it ever happen!

• Advertisement

Those tweets never existed.

Just let me pretend for a second Cena goes to Tna then on the next episode of impact! they hold a in ring meeting with the whole Roster & due to financial restraints they fire everyone until we are left of a Roster of just Garett, Gunner, Cena, Flair, Devon, Hogan & the returning Murphy(who will be repackaged as Murph).
    Them 6 EVERY NITE ALL NITE.

I find it all very skeptical myself, but just thought i'd share it with everyone anyways.

I find it all very skeptical myself, but just thought i'd share it with everyone anyways.

#8 post on that caws forum links to another Wrestling Forum where a prankster made up those tweets

Love the idea of Cena setting records at Mania with Rock and then sitting down to watch Lockdown pointing at the screen "RIGHT THAT'S WHERE I NEED TO BE." :P

Id love someone to confirm or deny whether Prince Devitt had a tryout at the Smackdown tapings. Ive only read it on low level newz sites that dont meet my lofty standards.

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    Love the idea of Cena setting records at Mania with Rock and then sitting down to watch Lockdown pointing at the screen "RIGHT THAT'S WHERE I NEED TO BE." :P

Well who wouldn't want to go from the silent crowd of Miami to the boisterous Nashville crowd :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Id love someone to confirm or deny whether Prince Devitt had a tryout at the Smackdown tapings. Ive only read it on low level newz sites that dont meet my lofty standards.

I don't recall him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

On William Regal's twitter, when they were in Dublin last week, he apparently spent time with him, hopefully this is him getting his foot in the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Mick Foley Said The Following During A New Blog Post:
    "Perhaps I do have another decent match left in me. If so, it will be with a guy like Dolph Ziggler, who might well be the best worker in the business, and just needs that ONE little something to allow the WWE Universe to see how talented he really is."

As A DZ Fan I'm Delighted he's getting such high prise from Legends!

You can view the full blog post here: http://mickfoley.typepad.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Mick Foley Said The Following During A New Blog Post:
    "Perhaps I do have another decent match left in me. If so, it will be with a guy like Dolph Ziggler, who might well be the best worker in the business, and just needs that ONE little something to allow the WWE Universe to see how talented he really is."

As A DZ Fan I'm Delighted he's getting such high prise from Legends!

You can view the full blog post here: http://mickfoley.typepad.com/

Meh i'd rather he fued with Dean Ambrose when he makes his debut. More to the point, Ambrose and Foley crossed paths recenetly or something, I thought maybe it was foreshadowing a fued between the two but nothing has happened since. Still i'd rather Foley choose wisely and pick Ambrose to wrestle because he has a ton of potential and talent to be a big star in WWE.

Imagine Ziggler bumping for Foleys painfully slow offence or foley falling in stages after taking a Zig Zag. I am very skeptical of Foley having a good match with anyone he is just too old & broken down imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

Mick Foley is the bad smell of pro wrestling, he doesn't know when to go away. The sight of this old, fat broken man in a lumberjack shirt has gone on long enough and tbh i had my fill of him even long before his horrible TNA run. A legend yes and he will always be remembered but enough is enough. Either move behind the scenes or stay at home and stick to the books.

After watching Edge's new DVD and seeing what his feud with Foley for Wrestlemania 22 did for him......I think that a feud like that with Ziggler could be just what he needs to push him into the top top level. But then again, there's no proper extreme matches allowed anymore :(

montyrebel wrote: »
    On William Regal's twitter, when they were in Dublin last week, he apparently spent time with him, hopefully this is him getting his foot in the door

Yeah I follow them both. Id say Regal has even fiercer referal power after mentoring Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Hero etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

After watching Edge's new DVD and seeing what his feud with Foley for Wrestlemania 22 did for him......I think that a feud like that with Ziggler could be just what he needs to push him into the top top level. But then again, there's no proper extreme matches allowed anymore :(

Totally agree, i feel Dolph is one proper top feud away from being moved into the top of the card but Foley isn't that man, Wrestlemania 22 was a long time ago. Maybe a match against Mick at this stage could hurt Dolph as much as help him. Cant make a chicken salad out of chicken **** and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Jericho could be the man to put Ziggler over as a top guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Charisteas wrote: »

Jericho would have to be face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

HHH should do the deed

Would give Ziggler genuine credibility.

He is probably not viewed as not having the size to be the top guy, no matter how good he is (and i think he is superb) the old issue will always exist that Vince likes his 6'4 250 pounders.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rey or Cena would be better I think

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reading
    there was a title change
    at a house show tonight....
    more info :
    Jack Swagger beat Santino for the US title in France

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Jericho has been very underwhelming since he returned,wouldn't like to see Ziggler lumbered with him.

Edge had his match with Foley when Foley was at least semi-mobile,I'd imagine having a match with auld Mick in the state he's in now would be akin to Dolph attempting to drag a bag of shít uphill through an obstacle course.

Would love to see a Dolph/HBK feud,but that's very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

Actor Sean Hayes, who appears as
    Larry in the new Three Stooges film,
    was on Conan on TBS promoting the film and when his appearance in
    character on WWE's Raw was brought up, he commented that he was immediately booed. He referred to the female wrestling as "hilarious" and sarcastically referred to it as "quality television." In response, WWE champion CM Punk wrote on Twitter, "Holy crap, so the douche who's playing Larry in the stooges movie says he was embarrassed to be on raw? But he's in the stooges movie?!!??"

Steve Austin was interviewed by The
    UK Sun discussing a number of topics, including the one that seems to haunt Austin in every recent interview, whether we will see him wrestle CM Punk at Wrestlemania 29. On Punk, Austin commented, "Maybe Punk’s not the guy to go against. He needs to pick up his intensity. We’ll have to see what I do, I’m happy now doing what I am. In a perfect world, where I could step back into the ring for one last match I would be willing to have that discussion with management. I do miss the business and working a live crowd, going out there and wrestling your hearts out.
    I’m still in contact with a few of the guys. I speak to Kevin Nash the most, Nash and I talk about once a week. I also keep in contact with Jericho, Punk and Cena, but not as often. I’m not a big phone or email guy and they are always on the road or doing their thing." Austin also commented on Wrestlemania 28, saying it was simply an average show until Undertaker vs HHH. In the case of the Daniel Bryan 18
    second match, Austin said, "I felt bad for Daniel Bryan, as his match with Sheamus was so short and I really wanted him to get the chance to shine. He is a great kid and he can work, you just want to see him work and he didn’t get that chance there. I hope they use him better down the line as there aren’t a lot of guys that truly work like he does. Daniel does need some polishing on his promos, but then so do a lot of the guys there."

PARAGRAPHS GTR63 /Junior Cert English teacher :P

Wonder what sparked this? These comments are totally genuine, Austin having a health scare, Punk & Austin falling out, sending a message to Punk to pull his socks up etc. Could be foreshadowing an angle where Austin doesnt 100% respect Punk. Not the first time an angle was started in a UK Sun article.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Not the first time an angle was started in a UK Sun article.

What were the others?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement