Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Age has not been good to the Undertaker. Although, his hair was thinning anyway - so it was probably inevitable. He looks like he's about 30lbs lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

looks like matt frewer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I don't think that's a recent photo,he looks quite out of shape and untanned,this is a more recent one and I think he looks like much more of a badass then he does with the long hair:

197402.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

SlickRic wrote: »
    nope, he's growing his hair like crazy over the next 10 days.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    regaine-for-men-regular-strength--60ml.jpg

Might work :p

Simpson_and_Delilah.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Evan Bourne has broken his foot in four places and dislocated it in a further five, according to his twitter account.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/251869-big-update-evan-bourne-suffers-severe-foot-injury-details

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Would Evan Bourne take a hammer to his foot instead of failing wellness for a thiird time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I hope they Prescribe him plenty of weed for the pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

rovert wrote: »
    Would Evan Bourne take a hammer to his foot instead of failing wellness for a thiird time?
    This is the 47th time you've posted this exact post today. Change it up Larry David.

Weed be lucky to see him again in a WWE ring I'd say.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

maybe he injured it going to see the Spice Girls

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Suprised he didn't use a HASHtag in his twitter post.

i'll leave now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

This is the 47th time you've posted this exact post today. Change it up Larry David.

Weed be lucky to see him again in a WWE ring I'd say.

Oh, Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Hey, don't bad-mouth Larry David.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Dancor wrote: »
    I hope they Prescribe him plenty of weed for the pain.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

"When Micheal Jackson needs a rush he humps a guy like me" Ha vintage Stewie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Orton starting a comedy career by the sounds of it.
    Orton also said that his match with Kane should be listed as one of the Big Four Mania matches over the Smackdown World Title match between Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. "I think there might be a little more people out there who want to see Kane-Orton as opposed Sheamus- Daniel Bryan."

The Rock vs John Cena Special first showing is tomorrow morning on Sky Sports 4 at 12.55pm.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Nobody wants to see Kane.

thats why they put him back wearing a mask.

probably hoped people would think he was a new wrestler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Or Orton.. He's about as exciting as a bale of hay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I still love Kane. As misguided as my love may be :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

dlofnep wrote: »
    Or Orton.. He's about as exciting as a bale of hay.

You can do so much with Hay though. Climb it, Wrap it, Store it, Roll it, Flip it , fork it & Spread it. Orton just makes me want to change the channel whenever I hear him speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

WWE Superstar David Otunga poked fun at the consistently flat ratings for TNA Wrestling’s iMPACT! Wrestling program, writing on Twitter last week, “If imitation is the highest form of flattery, I’m flatter than Impact’s ratings right now. #OtungaLaw.” X Division Champion Austin Aries responded to Otunga’s message with a shot of his own.
    “Shocked @DavidOtunga took time to comment on @ImpactWrestling. I’d think he’d want to become at least a good hand first… #MrJenniferHudson,” he wrote Saturday night.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Over the Limit ppv poster

tumblr_m1ggztsxJh1qlbj1bo1_400.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CM Punk's Twitter:

Having a #meeting about #tweeting and proper use #of #hashtags. Oh how the #business has changed.

Chris Jericho's Twitter:

At WWE tweet meeting.... http://pic.twitter.com/hU4BS1MO

Ao7p70rCMAAE51a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

HHH vs Undertaker Battle Rap

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Why couldn't Jomo show that charisma when he had a job!

Great video though!

Might be old news, but thought I'd post it here just in case anyone's interested :)
    Calling all WWE fans! We’re delighted to announce that a number of the superstars will be visiting our stores in the coming weeks, check out the full schedule below:

Daniel Bryan and AJ will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Jervis St., Dublin on Thursday, April 12th from 3.30pm
    Big Show will be appearing at Smyths Toys Superstore in Boucher Road, Belfast on Friday, April 13th from 3.30pm

These events are strictly subject to ticket availability and you can call in to any of these stores today to collect your wristbands for admittance.

*Please note that all talent is subject to change

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

WWE began airing ads yesterday in Lake Charles, Louisiana for a May 27th SmackDown live event with Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the World Title, Big Show vs. Kane and Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix. The same ad played later in the day with Orton vs. Sheamus replaced with Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Have to go meet Danielson and get him to sign my Wrestling Road Diaries DVD!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Have to go meet Danielson and get him to sign my Wrestling Road Diaries DVD!

He'll be signing my tshirt! cant wait! beats the **** out of the bellas etc that we've been getting for the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

If Bryan and AJ are appearing together, I guess that means that AJ isn't screwing Bryan out of the title at Wrestlemania.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

WWE began airing ads yesterday in Lake Charles, Louisiana for a May 27th SmackDown live event with Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the World Title, Big Show vs. Kane and Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix. The same ad played later in the day with Orton vs. Sheamus replaced with Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus.

I never understand the way they start advertising World title fights like this, effectively telling us who's going to be champ at that point in time. The business is too far exposed at this stage, IMO WWE have an obligation as the world's leading wrestling company to at least adhere to some basic principles of kayfabe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement