Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

there are.

their is... jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Palo Alto wrote: »
    there are.

their is... jaysus!

Boards motto: Don't be a

Big_Dick_Dudley.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Palo Alto wrote: »
    there are.

their is... jaysus!

Please do not correct peoples grammar. As painful as it is to read if you have a problem with it, report it.

Please don't do it again as cards can follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Or an awesome new faction

• Advertisement

As we reported yesterday in the PWInsider Elite section, a very strange lawsuit was filed against WWE and Natalya Neidhart on 6/27 and dismissed on 7/7 in Florida.
    Christopher Donnelly, identified as currently incarcerated in the state of Pennsylvania, filed a hand-written lawsuit seeking $250,000 under threat of "going to the media" if he didn't receive it, claiming some really off the wall claims about the WWE Diva.

Among other claims made were that Neihart was a dominatrix who had beaten him while they were at hotels all over the United States from 2005-2009, had forced him to endure extreme sexual abuse and even forced him to prostitute himself in Miami, Florida.

Donnelly claimed the $250,000 he was seeking was for damages for mental and psychological trauma, spelling psychological wrong in the filing.

The suit was dismissed on 7/7, with the Judge noting that the complaint was filled with delusional language, did not prove have any standing under Florida law and dismissed the suit.

Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

rovert wrote: »
    Or an awesome new faction

The Millionaires Club ride again:pac:

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The Millionaires Club ride again:pac:

Triple H's Plan B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Jaysus

Lucky man

Pentecost wrote: »
    Lucky man

Sorry Mods:
    1384162928_John-Cena-Reveals-Secret-_4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Pentecost wrote: »
    Lucky man

I wouldn't be complaining in his position!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

^^^^ Florida is full of mental patients it seems. I'm always reading stories online about the crazy stuff that goes on in that place. Funny thing is, i've been there 5 times, never saw anything crazy myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Riddle101 wrote: »
    ^^^^ Florida is full of mental patients it seems. I'm always reading stories online about the crazy stuff that goes on in that place. Funny thing is, i've been there 5 times, never saw anything crazy myself.

Was in a store last week where there was a guy talking to himself, saying "crazy ass white humans, ruining my things" over and over :S

The Banter Club:
    http://t.co/uKfntguBrb
    Wyatts and Bullet Club Good Brothering in a Japanese Hotel Room

Kurt Angle returned to television for TNA recently in an executive role. It was revealed in May that Angle had suffered a torn ACL and would be out for about six months.

On this week’s episode of Jim Ross’ podcast, “The Ross Report”, Angle revealed that he was recently offered a new contract by TNA. The former WWE and TNA heavyweight champion told Ross that he turned down the offer because his next pro wrestling contract will be his last and needs to think about who he wants to sign with. Angle said his contract with TNA expires on September 21.

Christian was on Jericho's show today too. Very okay interview. He's a bit dry and kept to his early career. His contract is coming due and his future is uncertain so it was like he was going to bury anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I was listening to his wwe theme earlier on today actually..I'd ****ing love to hear it on Raw again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I'd like if he at least stayed on in TNA for a few more weeks to do one more match there at BFG.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Christian was on Jericho's show today too. Very okay interview. He's a bit dry and kept to his early career. His contract is coming due and his future is uncertain so it was like he was going to bury anyone.

I really enjoyed that interview. Told some funny stories.

Given how much stock he put in winning the world title, I'd bet he was devastated when they took it off him in 48 hours.

Granted, he didn't bury anyone but these inter-wrestler podcast one interviews are very, very politically savvy. I can't remember anyone on Steve, Jim or Chris' podcasts saying anything controversial, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Kurt 7-9 years ago hell yes! However current Kurt.....no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Pretty sure Angle would fail the medical anyway. I think Nigel McGuinness failed it and he was working at 90%. Angle has to be 60% at best and wont have wrestled in over 6 months, bringing him down even more.

• Advertisement

You need to Bo-lieve. It's True, It's True

BsIxGAtIMAEFLsr.jpgtumblr_mj0v1d7jN61rg89a6o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Current Kurt is still a hell of a wrestler all things considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Bring him back for one more run a Wrestlemania Super match and then get him on a legends Deal

Angle vs Daniel Bryan or CM Punk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Angle getting the RVD treatment already :pac:

In TNA: He sucks, he should retire now!
    Goes back to WWE: OMG he's the bestest ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Couldn't care less about tna lol I want to see him back where we belongs

Me reading the Wrestling Observer this week;
    stressed-worker.jpg?1334935987

I am afraid I've got some Bad News.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Bad news about long term storyline plans or how the company's doing financially?

I dunno if anyone'd say Angle sucks in TNA, but sure he'd've possibly failed their current medical standards back in 2006 so there's surely no way he'll pass them now.
    Could see him staying with TNA yet unfortunately, he needs to sever the tie there for his own health. He's still able to pull out some very strong performances when he's not overly injured but he's the kind of guy who'll make himself do that. Could probably be an amazing trainer once he adjusted his mindset to being a trainer instead of a performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,961 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Goes back to WWE: OMG he's the bestest ever!

I'm pretty sure we're still saying RVD needs to retire. :) He came back looking healthier and more interested than he had done in a while but now he's back in a rut.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Goes back to WWE: He sucks, he should retire now!

Fixed for ya

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Anyone who doesn't want to see Angle back in WWE for one last run have no idea how good he is/was.

sure it might suck, give it a chance though because ya know what, if its good it will be amazing. in the ring, hes one of the best ever - no doubt. on the mic - hilarity. if he wasn't crazy he would be up there with the Ric Flairs, Harley Races and Stone Colds. maybe he already is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement