Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Hercule wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/ZsW1ksc

soon we will be together

FOREVER

Does she live with Paige? Asking for a friend..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

BreZniXIIAAGEQl.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Glad WWE cleared up that she wasn't doing it on her behalf.

I think she was just doing the Emma around the store when she accidentally hit a case and knocked it into her bag. Or did it as a dare. Or just really wanted to get away from Santino.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CastorTroy wrote: »

I think she was just doing the Emma around the store when she accidentally hit a case and knocked it into her bag. Or did it as a dare. Or just really wanted to get away from Santino.

She'd rather be fired and sent back to Australia than work another day with Santino :pac:

Zack Ryder's been discontinued:

C9p73ZN.png

• Advertisement

Wait until he wins the IC title battle royal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That would be up there with Suarez's excuse for biting!

The Hartford Courant reported that WWE's Emma, Tenille Dashwood was in a Hartford, CT community court today and ordered to perform community service.

An attorney handling her case, Hubert Santos, stated that the arrest stemmed from a mistake Dashwood made while using a self-service checkout machine. She had purchased $30 worth of merchandise, but had accidentally forgotten to pay for "an ipod or ipad", leading to her arrest.

So there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Easy mistake to make.

I'm one of those people that has the constant fear that will happen to me when I'm leaving Tesco. It will go off, and instead of letting me pay for the thing I forgot to scan, they will take me away to a dark room and make me listen to "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGAGE AREA" over and over again until I confess.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,340 ✭✭✭✭Penn

iPods and iPads aren't exactly shelf items, and I fail to see how you could forget what would probably be by far the most expensive item.

Forgetting to scan a twix or a packet of hobnobs, maybe. An iPod or an ipad? I dunno. That's one hell of a memory slip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I hope if it was a mistake, nothing happens to her as a result. Shame to loose a job over something that can easily happen. As Mitch said, its so easy to do at self serve checkout esp when distracted or in a rush or on a phone.

Penn wrote: »
    iPods and iPads aren't exactly shelf items, and I fail to see how you could forget what would probably be by far the most expensive item.

Forgetting to scan a twix or a packet of hobnobs, maybe. An iPod or an ipad? I dunno. That's one hell of a memory slip.

Ah she could of been on the phone, paying with her card and didn't notice. Its very easy to happen if not paying attention

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I hope if it was a mistake, nothing happens to her as a result. Shame to loose a job over something that can easily happen. As Mitch said, its so easy to do at self serve checkout esp when distracted or in a rush or on a phone.
    No it really isn't to be fair.

Someone doesn't "forget" to pay for a $400 iPad. Unless she's a fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It wasn't an iPad....it was an iPad case.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Best case scenario, she legitimately did forget to pay. I should mention with adult shoplifting, it may be more an impulsivity rush related to a mental disorder (depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD), not that she actually needs whatever item it was. In any case, it's sad to hear a wrestler being in the news over a small sum of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

*Unexpected item in baggage area* *Unexpected item in baggage area* *Unexpected item in baggage area* *Unexpected item in baggage area*

No sound engulfs such hatred and anger as those ****ing Tesco self-service tills. Conflicting soldiers in Palestine could bond over their disdain for self-service machines. I hate self-service machines.

Believable story from convict in all honesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BrfS0G9IUAATTvD.jpg

Kaitlyn is still Divas Mugshot Champion

You mean looking good in a mugshot?
    I know they're not wrestlers but I always thought the Vampire Diaries actresses looked great in their mugshots.

You mean looking good in a mugshot?

I do:

1120-celeste-beryl-bonin-article-tmz-wm-2_crop_north.jpg

There's a lad on here who always forget who got her to sign a print of it at a meet and greet in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Wonder how this will effect her Visa?

Negatively i assume. To quote homer

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

rovert wrote: »
    I do:

1120-celeste-beryl-bonin-article-tmz-wm-2_crop_north.jpg

There's a lad on here who always forget who got her to sign a print of it at a meet and greet in Dublin.

That was me! I'm actually on here quite a lot - mostly just a lurker though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

JrdanB wrote: »
    That was me! I'm actually on here quite a lot - mostly just a lurker though!

Did she willingly sign it?

Yeah, I asked Zack Ryder about it first and he broke his shįt laughing and she took it really well, saying how good she looked in it. The next year I got the shield to sign a photo of the big bossman with similar results

JrdanB wrote: »
    Yeah, I asked Zack Ryder about it first and he broke his shįt laughing and she took it really well, saying how good she looked in it. The next year I got the shield to sign a photo of the big bossman with similar results

What ya got lined up next? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Get Ziggler to sign a photo of Billy Gunn, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Ryback signing a Goldberg pic?

:eek:
    Get Ziggler to sign a photo of Billy Gunn, surely?

Big E to sign a Carlton Banks photo?

Curtis Axel to sign a pic of Moppy?

Steph to sign a pic of Chyna?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

beakerjoe wrote: »
    :eek:

Big E to sign a Carlton Banks photo?

Curtis Axel to sign a pic of Moppy?

Steph to sign a pic of Chyna?

No thanks, I value my balls too much. :eek:

• Advertisement

I think this is veering into an 'ask JrdanB' thread, but I suppose it'll depend on who's going to show up to the signings next! Obviously Emma has some good ammo up there, I was thinking maybe one of the really good photos from the lookalike a thread if it's one of them.

I didn't make it to Sheamus' signing, but I probably would have went with a blank sheet of paper with some red hair on it or something, maybe 'Beaker' from the muppets, or just some random ginger kid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement