Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I saw TNA's "TNAinsider" twitter running a story about her considering a return to the WWE. to me that means she will stay in TNA and they want to make believe she chose them over a potential return to the WWE

What BH said. I haven't read anything about WWE actually having interest. If the Mickie James-John Cena bunny boiler rumours are true Nikki Bella will be making sure WWE doesn't Mickie. On a similar tip James's boyfriend is Magnus so there is natural impetus for her to resign in terms of non-money factors. Also WWE doesn't have much of a track record in hiring back Divas - except for the Bellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

He was a solid worker who was unbelievably over with the fans and got stuck in a comedy tag team with Kane.

He is currently being pushed as he is because of his close association with the #1 guy.

I'm not convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

If Mickie doesn't re-sign with TNA, I'd say she is done wrestling. Her music career seems to be doing decent enough so it isn't like wrestling is her only option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    If Mickie doesn't re-sign with TNA, I'd say she is done wrestling. Her music career seems to be doing decent enough so it isn't like wrestling is her only option.

I'll really miss those promo's she has been doing. Outstanding stuff in particular for a female talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

We all know Bryan is only being pushed because of his relationship with a Bella anyway. He wouldn't have won the title if it didn't make for a good plot on Total Divas.

Pretty sure this is sarcasm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

If only Dolph Ziggler never broke up with Nikki Bella............

Indy results from NEW Under the Stars 2 this weekend:
    Colt Cabana def. Jake Manning with a top rope splash

Rikishi, The Godfather, & Mikey Webb def. J Busta, Mark Shuman, & Gregory Edwards when Rikishi got the pin.

Cody Hall & Kevin Nash (w/ Scott Hall) def. The Outcast Killaz (Diablo & Oman Tortuga) after Cody hit the Outsider's Edge.

Romeo Roselli def. Joe Ausanio after Ausanio missed a top rope elbow

Jerry Lawler def. Matt Striker after the second rope fist drop. They built the match with the story of Striker planning to use the heart punch on Lawler so that he could replace Lawler on WWE TV. After the match, Lawler hit the Piledriver on Striker.

Brian Anthony def. Jeff Star after a suplex through a table to retain the NEW Title.

John Morrison def. Robbie E with Starship Pain in the main event.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

They built the match with the story of Striker planning to use the heart punch on Lawler so that he could replace Lawler on WWE TV.

Classy...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

x43r0 wrote: »
    Classy...

I'm surprised WWE haven't made it into an angle yet, they've been mentioning it more and more every week on Raw tho... I really hope they don't go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    Is this where WWE pretend McCool is this incredible worker & make a big deal about her.

McCool to break the streak at WM 30 :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    McCool to break the streak at WM 30 :P

Not the first time she's gone head to head against The Undertaker! :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

In relation to the Jerry Lawler story. He has always been the type of wrestler to use real life experiences in wrestling. This is the same guy who feuded with Andy Kaufman, who used to cut shoot promos on Vince McMahon and ECW. Who made reference to Jake Robert's drug addiction and numerous other things. So I can understand why they used that story with Matt Striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

He also let Cole rip into him about his mother dieing before their Wrestlemania match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

x43r0 wrote: »
    Classy...

King is the old schooliest of old school. More than likely was his idea.

Rey Mysterio's first match back will be on October 16th at Plaza De Toros Santa Maria in Querétaro, Mexico, Mexico, which kicks off a four night tour of Mexico. In other words in 3 weeks.
    Riddle101 wrote: »
    In relation to the Jerry Lawler story. He has always been the type of wrestler to use real life experiences in wrestling. This is the same guy who feuded with Andy Kaufman, who used to cut shoot promos on Vince McMahon and ECW. Who made reference to Jake Robert's drug addiction and numerous other things. So I can understand why they used that story with Matt Striker.

As well as divorce and estrangement with Brian Lawler. His business partner Jerry Jarrett famously had a plaque on his office wall that read “Personal Issues Draw Money”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Wonder how long his knee's will hold up for this time.

Would still love a proper feud between him and Bryan.

Hall, Nash and Waltman are doing a UK Q&A and autograph session that so far looks Mickey Mouse as no venues have been booked for the 3 date tour:

http://www.ministryofslam.com/uk_take_over.php

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

They're probably just trying to scam some promoter out of his hard earned cash :pac:

If I was a friend of Scott's I wouldn't let go to Europe. As he has gone off the rails numerous times there notably with WCW in 2000 (beating up Terry Taylor) and WWE in 2002(one of many on the plane ride from hell.) Germany is what usually triggers him to go completely off the rails as he spent his teens living in Munich as his Dad worked in military base there. So he has lots of all friends there and knows the haunts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They're probably just trying to scam some promoter out of his hard earned cash :pac:

Maybe our WRESTLEZONE buddy should step up and help them out. He has the contactZ after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rovert wrote: »
    Rey Mysterio's first match back will be on October 16th at Plaza De Toros Santa Maria in Querétaro, Mexico, Mexico, which kicks off a four night tour of Mexico. In other words in 3 weeks.

As well as divorce and estrangement with Brian Lawler. His business partner Jerry Jarrett famously had a plaque on his office wall that read “Personal Issues Draw Money”.

Jerry divorced his son :eek::P

From JR's blog;
    Hey Jim, now that you are no longer with WWE, would you consider joining TNA as a commentator or creative role or even a job as talent relations as you had done previously in WWF/E Have a nice day Jim.

No interest whatsoever at this time. Moving on to other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Adiboo wrote: »
    King is the old schooliest of old school. More than likely was his idea.

Yep doubt it would have happened if he was not cool with it.

From JR's blog;

What a loss :rolleyes:

GTR63 wrote: »
    What a loss :rolleyes:

Swerve he debuts at Bound for Glory:
    472%20-%20don_west%20gif%20high_five%20mike_tenay%20tna.gif

Swerve he debuts at Bound for Glory

AW i`d love DW back. Doubt Mike would be that enthusiastic about him coming in. :p

WWE's article on Konnan/Max Moon
    http://www.wwe.com/classics/konnan-on-max-moon-26151357

Ambition and production values that hasn't been surpassed to this very day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Would have been nice to see Konnan in WWE in later years. He could have been great for the Hispanic market like Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. But I don't know if WWE would have gotten his character right.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Daniel Brian and Bri Bella have announced on Twitter they are engaged to be married :)

Bryan: Finally got Bri to say YES… I’m such an overachiever. @nicoleandbri B+B pic.twitter.com/5HPzSvMStb

Bri: I'm the happiest girl in the world ❤�� the Future Mrs. Danielson makes my heart smile �� http://instagram.com/p/ex8DoDMaO2/

BVM8o9NCcAEZ738.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lucky Bugger... He looks homeless and shes a 10!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement