Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lucky Bugger... He looks homeless and shes a 10!!

cs59gv.jpg
    ;)

She is good looking but a 10 she is not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Actually there's a well worn rumour about Bret and the Bellas going back to him visiting them at FCW.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

GTR63 wrote: »
    She is good looking but a 10 she is not.

Obviously I wouldnt turn her down, but I agree with this. If for some reason I was able to pick any diva, she wouldnt be very high on my order of preference :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Obviously I wouldnt turn her down, but I agree with this. If for some reason I was able to pick any diva, she wouldnt be very high on my order of preference :pac:

Woah woah woah!!!! Lads my comment has been taken out of context! If I had my choice of diva then AJ (Maryse Trish Lita Layla) would all be higher!!! But going by the real world these girls are 14/10's and the Bella's are 10/10's!

Would you get engaged at a ROH show?

https://vine.co/v/hXZ06ZugLmi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

rovert wrote: »
    Would you get engaged at a ROH show?

https://vine.co/v/hXZ06ZugLmi
    Well I've often shouted at Maria asking her too marry me.... Does that count?

Skeleton crew for Smackdown
    Only half of the crew will be at Smackdown tonight as the other group of wrestlers is headed to Abu Dhabi, UAE for three shows later this week. That tour starts on Thursday, continues on Friday and ends on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Skeleton crew for Smackdown

Cesaro Giant Swing Challenge tonight to fill time. See which superstar Cesaro can swing the longest and who he can swing the shortest amount of time.

Hardly a skeleton crew. The WWE roster is massive when everyone is counted. Half the roster is more than enough to fill a two hour show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Hall, Nash and Waltman are doing a UK Q&A and autograph session that so far looks Mickey Mouse as no venues have been booked for the 3 date tour:

http://www.ministryofslam.com/uk_take_over.php

The 60,000 capacity Celtic Park stadium has been booked for the Glasgow date. (Well just a suite inside the stadium.)

I may fly over but the three dates are awkwardly booked on a tue/wed/thu. Looking forward to seeing pics/videos of Grado in his nWo t-shirt with the lads. :pac:

Looks like Hayes and Flair are cut from the same cloth. Flair loved the idea he got Cena into drink and also badgered Shawn Michaels into having a pint in the mid 00s and post-Christianity:
    Per Court Bauer on the Bauer and Pollock podcast - Michael Hayes suspended for offering Rosa Mendes drinks right when Rosa was coming back from her recent problems. WWE decided it was insensitive, and sent him home for an indefinite period.

Don't forget Hayes's racial comments to Mark Henry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Those were?

Adiboo wrote: »
    Those were?

Something along the lines of him(as in Hayes) being a bigger n-word than Henry.
    Should of got sacked for that even if he was drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,066 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Christian is expected to return to action this weekend in the Northeast and at next week’s Mexico house shows. Christian is scheduled to face Alberto Del Rio on those dates. Rey Mysterio is also slated to return to action on the Mexico tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Because both you lads would obviously be able to pull a woman like that when out on the town. Sure when they know you are part of the IWC they will throw their knickers at you

Because both you lads would obviously be able to pull a woman like that when out on the town. Sure when they know you are part of the IWC they will throw their knickers at you

Took you nearly two weeks to come up with something as unoriginal as that?
    Well done, I guess

I wouldn't lower myself to her :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

He has a point about Warrior but he should be in the HIAF, 100%

A lot of non-wrestling/casual fans still know who he is and he was one of the most memorable figures of the 80s and 90s. He deserves to be in there.

They should really pull out all the stops with the HIAF class this year, being 30 years and all. Savage, Warrior, Hall, Roberts and Nash should all go in. Goldberg would be another awesome entry.

• Advertisement

Smackdown had an interesting post-show dark match just for fans:
    Smackdown ended at that point. Then, in a surprise, they announced a 20 man Battle Royal as a dark match, with the winner facing Del Rio for the title. Everyone that appeared on the show was in it. It came down to O’Neil, Wyatt, Harper and Rowan. They eliminated O’Neil, s the three members of the Wyatt Family were left. At that point Harper and Rowan both climbed over the top rope to eliminate themselves to give Wyatt the title shot. Wyatt beat Del Rio in the ultimate crappy finish. He just jumped out of the ring and ran away, getting counted out, to save the title. The Wyatts then caught up with Del Rio after the match and beat him down. Sandow then hit the ring and the crowd popped big for him, thinking he was going to cash in the briefcase with Del Rio beaten down. But the Wyatts attacked and laid out Sandow so prevent him from doing so. This is probably the tryout for doing this scenario on either house shows or a bigger show. That was quite the weird way to end a WWE show.

Sandow has also been told to stop singing and doing cartwheels as WWE are giving those things to Aiden English in NXT:

Will we see a more serious babyface Damien Sandow?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Moneymaker wrote: »
    He has a point about Warrior but he should be in the HIAF, 100%

A lot of non-wrestling/casual fans still know who he is and he was one of the most memorable figures of the 80s and 90s. He deserves to be in there.

They should really pull out all the stops with the HIAF class this year, being 30 years and all. Savage, Warrior, Hall, Roberts and Nash should all go in. Goldberg would be another awesome entry.

Lenny Poffo is allegedly refusing to allow Savage in there unless the whole Poffo family are included.

I'd love to see Macho and Jake in there though. Warrior should probably go in too, not overly keenon Nash or Hall, but if Koko B. Ware is in there they probably should be too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'd say this is Jakes year - especially if he cleans himself up enough to make it to the rumble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Looks like Hayes and Flair are cut from the same cloth. Flair loved the idea he got Cena into drink and also badgered Shawn Michaels into having a pint in the mid 00s and post-Christianity:

That D-O-double-G has benefitted from this latest instance of Hayes acting like an arse:
    James is now filling that position and it was described that James is a power on the rise because Hayes gave him an opening. Besides doing TV’s and house shows, he’s also in the office quite a bit and he’s one of HHH’s guys, as opposed to a guy who was in the position when HHH got power. Most of the wrestlers are happy with James’ presence in the creative meetings since he’s been around the business so much longer than most of the decision makers, and he talks the language of the wrestlers, many of whom grew up with him as a name star. WWE hasn’t officially commented on the status of Hayes.

Road Dogg seemed to take exception to the criticism of the finish on Sunday:

https://twitter.com/WWERoadDogg/status/387067857697513472

He knows where his bread is buttered i'll give him that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

was there not a video going around a while back of road dogg and billy gunn tearing strips off hhh

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

D.Q wrote: »
    was there not a video going around a while back of road dogg and billy gunn tearing strips off hhh

There sure was, Billy more so than Road Dogg had a right go of HHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

then the two of them absolutely brown nosing on the new dvd. Haha a lack of integrity in the wrasslin bidness, surely not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

D.Q wrote: »

Was back a few years ago when they were both heavy into drugs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement