Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder would punk do her....He does dig crazy chicks :P

I'm sure the fact the ones he's referring to are easy on the eye has nothing to do with it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,418 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Terminator3B-001__87992_std.jpg

Damn you Vince, look what we had to put up with!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

This announcement has sparked massive nerd rage online:

403995_490002041023415_508869640_n.jpg

People think it is still 2006 and Matt doesn't deserve to share a locker room with Aries, Joe, Daniels, Nigel etc rather than the podunk promotion that it is today that features the Headbangers and Spirit Squad Mikey as pushed acts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

awful promo here

camera aspect makes steen look obese

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Tinie wrote: »
    camera aspect makes steen look obese

Look?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

After seeing on a few sites that Goldberg has resigned a legends deal with WWE to work with them in making a DVD. Whether he will actually have another match or actually appear on WWE television, who knows yet

• Registered Users Posts: 54,043 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Now I dont watch ROH (love to if it was on tv over here) but wtf are they doing getting a over weight waster like him on the roster

Look?
    you can really see how big his gut is in that video!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Headshot wrote: »
    Now I dont watch ROH (love to if it was on tv over here) but wtf are they doing getting a over weight waster like him on the roster

Kevin or Matt?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Tinie wrote: »
    you can really see how big his gut is in that video!

I was implying he doesn't look fat, he is fat. I remember watching his most recent match with Davey and his size is all that stuck out to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Twist of Faith Guest List? WTF are you on about Matt.
    Surely they tilted the camera Steen looked like he ate Jeff Hardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It would appear that Rosita is no longer affiliated with TNA Wrestling. The organization updated its Knockouts Photo Galleries page over the weekend and the sparingly seen wrestler was removed from its roster list along with Traci Brooks and Winter, who both confirmed parting ways with the organization.

Rosita is still listed on the main roster page, although several performers who have parted ways with the organization since May remain listed. This includes Devon, Matt Morgan, Ric Flair, Velvet Sky and Winter.

Sarita next?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Jerry Lawler suffered a heart attack on Raw. It's been reported on WWE.com as well as other wrestling sites. Hope he pulls through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Headshot wrote: »
    Its just a one off booking isnt it? The stir created already justifies the buzz. He should heel it up like a motherf*cker if he wrestles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

And the rumored return of a face Swagger. I suppose he could tie into defending JR.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It would appear that Rosita is no longer affiliated with TNA Wrestling.

First Angelina Love, then Velvet Sky, now Rosita. TNA really know how to stick the knife into the heart and twist. :mad:

Sarita next?

I hope not. Why are they getting rid of all these women and hiring Tiffany to Ref?

GTR63 wrote: »
    I hope not. Why are they getting rid of all these women and hiring Tiffany to Ref?

Too many of them. At most they need 6 individual stand out KOs rather than a dozen of copy/paste looking women.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Too many of them. At most they need 6 individual stand out KOs rather than a dozen of copy/paste looking women.

I think Velvet would bring a lot more to the table than Taryn Terrell who has been plucked from nowhere....ok the deep wwe diva scrapheap and put on tv.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

this time last year the Knockouts division was on the crest of a wave, they were only a couple of good signings away from being able to give them their own show. shame they threw it all away.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Few my mates said Jerry Lawler suffered a heart attack last night. I'm watching Raw on Sky+ and he went quiet during the Kane/Bryan vs PTP match. Can anyone confirm or dispute this?

Edit:Just saw Riddle101's post on the last page.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Few my mates said Jerry Lawler suffered a heart attack last night. I'm watching Raw on Sky+ and he went quiet during the Kane/Bryan vs PTP match. Can anyone confirm or dispute this?

Erm its all over the intergnats and in the Raw thread.

Omackeral wrote: »

Edit:Just saw Riddle101's post on the last page.
    Ya, its not a secret or anything. Michael cole mentioned it live on air after it happened, and king had left the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ok girls chill out! I didnt see anything in the PW Boards News and rumours thread, which is where I get my news usually. I missed riddle101's post as I said. Plus I wanna avoid spoilers too. Anyway I'm watching Raw here now and Cole just explained what happened. Hope Jerry's OK.

You're forgetting they have a tag division (well, in theory) too. They need at least 10-12 Knockouts plus a couple of jobbers and considering they would often get some of the highest ratings, it makes no sense to be getting rid of them.

You're forgetting they have a tag division (well, in theory) too. They need at least 10-12 Knockouts plus a couple of jobbers and considering they would often get some of the highest ratings, it makes no sense to be getting rid of them.

That completely slipped my mind.

But to be fair, the champs are a married couple that the man hadnt been seen in weeks. Some might give out about the credibility of wwe titles but that one has absolutely none.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,279 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I think it's much simpler then that; cost. There has been news report about it for the last few months about them wanting to cut cost and move people to only be paid if performing (and lets not forget Daffney earlier); I'm quite sure they simply decided to cut costs (what little it was) further...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

But to be fair, the champs are a married couple that the man hadnt been seen in weeks. Some might give out about the credibility of wwe titles but that one has absolutely none.

I sometimes think the KO Tag-Titles only exist to make the Legends/Global/TV title look credible. Speaking of which, I do wonder what's going to happen to it, since Devon and IW parted ways.

I hope it's re-introduced, with a redesign and focus on it being the first rung to mount before climbing the ladder to the WHC.

I like TV titles, if you didn't gather. I think they're one of the few midcard belts that're justifiable, seeing as the likes of Intercontinental/US/European doesn't really hold all that much prestige when your audience is global, since they're tied to a region.

• Advertisement

Thats why I said in theory :D At least having the numbers there means the titles could be used, not having them means they wont be used. No reason they couldnt put them on Gail and Madison and use them as a house show attraction against random teams, even local girls in try out matches.

As for the TV title, they could do with giving it to someone like Styles and let him run with it for a few months to establish it properly. Devon did a decent job but Styles would take it to a higher level. Then pass it on to someone they intend on building as a main eventer in the not too distant future. A trial run of sorts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement