Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game [The R.E.D. Album]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

an average mixtape the best tracks are gangs of new york, slangin it and it must be me, lowrider,400 bars are the only hot ones in my opinion + shake with travis barker is a bit better but still a bad track.

iv heard a lot better there really is some terrible tracks with a lot of recycled beats. what is game doing on the trippin track? compare his verse to t.i and you'l know what im saying he cant even rap to the beat its honestly terrible.

game using autotune aswell as trying to be biggie AGAIN and whole lot of features and name dropping aint nothing new.

sorry its all negative pretty but besides the tracks i named above everything coming from game and red is awful he needs this track with JT and this is my opinion so dont start going mad over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

iv heard a lot better there really is some terrible tracks with a lot of recycled beats. what is game doing on the trippin track? compare his verse to t.i
    What do you mean compare his verse to T.I.? What about T.I.?
    sorry its all negative pretty but besides the tracks i named above everything coming from game and red is awful he needs this track with JT and this is my opinion so dont start going mad over it.
    This coming from the guy that said Before I Self Destruct is better than Get Rich Or Die Tryin' :rolleyes: I know it's your opinion, but you clearly don't like Game or his music, so why you continue to post here is beyond me. Were you expecting this to be the next Illmatic or something? Either way the internet is going crazy over this, XXL was crashing earlier with everyone downloading it. It took me 30 minutes to download it myself.

You don't like Game, we get it. Yeah, it's your opinion, but how many times are you going to post the same opinion over and over in this thread? Honestly man, you should go back to listening to G-Unit mixtapes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Well... I ****ing love it.

Much prefer the Skeemix of 400 bars, love the beats Skee chose. Everything RED is a great track, Wayne rips it apart imo, Slangin Rocks, Gangs of New York and Revolver or The Semi also great tracks. I just didnt like how much of that girl rapper was on there, seemed quite random to me.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    What do you mean compare his verse to T.I.? What about T.I.?

This coming from the guy that said Before I Self Destruct is better than Get Rich Or Die Tryin' :rolleyes: I know it's your opinion, but you clearly don't like Game or his music, so why you continue to post here is beyond me. Were you expecting this to be the next Illmatic or something? Either way the internet is going crazy over this, XXL was crashing earlier with everyone downloading it. It took me 30 minutes to download it myself.

You don't like Game, we get it. Yeah, it's your opinion, but how many times are you going to post the same opinion over and over in this thread? Honestly man, you should go back to listening to G-Unit mixtapes :pac:

dont tell me what i like and dont like.. i like games music im a fan have been from day1, but the difference between me and you is your a stan a hardcore game fanatic and fail to accept any critism towards anything he does i mean look how upset you have got over my last comment:rolleyes:

have you been in touch with the mixtape scene lately? if yes compare red room to drake with so far gone,j cole the warm up, bobby ray, banks v5 series and thats just to name a few and compared to other mixtapes from game ye i do thinks its bad.

also took me ages to download this is the norm when an artist as big as game gives away free material lets just hope we will have the same demand for the album because he sure didnt have it for l.a.x.

hello good morning is the beat a dirty money track ft t.i just encase you dont know it. t.i's flow is crazy on it now listen game on that beat.

we have been hearing game say he is coming into his prime, a new era, claiming he's lrycally insane a new rapper etc:rolleyes:... 5 years on still name dropping,still thriving of gunit, still cant make a hit single by himself, still cant belive a word that comes out of his mouth i mean you saw that interview he's calling 50 real again:D i taught he was a bi*tch etc but then he calls yayo fake and he's been the only one from all of them locked up????????????? in rikers island:confused: the chap game was crying out for on documentary on the track runnin because he was a real ni**a?

honestly how many times has red been pushed back? how many failed tracks have been released as soon as they flop and they relise no one is interested there not considered singles?:confused:

theres not many people interested in your thread to be honest so you should be thankfull im posting;)

dont tell me what i like and dont like.. i like games music im a fan have been from day1, but the difference between me and you is your a stan a hardcore game fanatic and fail to accept any critism towards anything he does i mean look how upset you have got over my last comment
    Look back through the thread. Have I not responded to your comments about name-dropping saying I completely agree with you and it's the thing I dislike most about Game? Have I not said I agree Shake is a terrible song and he needs to do better? Have I not said the hooks on some of his songs were no good? I've said myself that some of Games songs are woeful (Krazy, Wouldn't Get Far, Shake, Never Can Say Goodbye, etc). I'm a big fan, Game is one of my favorite rappers, so I'll be more willing to give some tracks a chance as opposed to you who just jumps at the chance to say his songs are terrible.
    have you been in touch with the mixtape scene lately? if yes compare red room to drake with so far gone,j cole the warm up, bobby ray, banks v5 series and thats just to name a few and compared to other mixtapes from game ye i do thinks its bad.
    I'm constantly listening to J. Cole and Drake. I don't think Games mixtape is as good as theirs but I wasn't expecting it to be. The Red Room is nothing more than a marketing stunt to build hype for the album and if you think Game put his best work into it then you're sadly mistaken.
    we will have the same demand for the album because he sure didnt have it for l.a.x.
    Didn't LAX go straight to number one? Didn't it sell nearly 250K in the first week? If that isn't demand then what is?
    we have been hearing game say he is coming into his prime, a new era, claiming he's lrycally insane a new rapper etc:rolleyes:... 5 years on still name dropping,still thriving of gunit, still cant make a hit single by himself, still cant belive a word that comes out of his mouth
    Don't take everything Game says so seriously. That goes for every other rapper out there that says they're the best in the world and they get better with age and the new stuff they're working on is better than anything they've done before and they'll shoot you if you look at them the wrong way.
    i mean you saw that interview he's calling 50 real again:D i taught he was a bi*tch etc but then he calls yayo fake and he's been the only one from all of them locked up????????????? in rikers island:confused: the chap game was crying out for on documentary on the track runnin because he was a real ni**a?
    Again, can't make head or tail of this. Try saying it in English.
    honestly how many times has red been pushed back? how many failed tracks have been released as soon as they flop and they relise no one is interested there not considered singles?:confused:

It was pushed back because Dre jumped on board. Now, they're just finishing it off. I don't want to hear a rushed album, I want them to take as much time as they need. What does it matter if it got pushed back? What's your point?

Big Money didn't flop. There's rumored to be remix in the works. As for the rest of them, I agree that they weren't any use but that's probably the reason they were leaked months before the album was initially due to be released. Game's talked about Big Money, Shake and Krazy, he's never even mentioned any of the others. We're these ever going to be on the album? I don't think so.

BTW, I could say the same about 50's album that you consider to be a masterpiece. Wasn't it pushed back by over a year? Didn't the first two singles (Get Up and I Get It In) fail to go anywhere, despite him making video for I Get It In? No one cared that's why they scrapped. Then he got Ne-Yo to do the hook on a radio pop song and that was one and only successful song from the album. There's been zero interest in any of the "singles" he's released since. The album has sold less than 600K.

Now, why do you jump on Game and defend 50??
    theres not many people interested in your thread to be honest so you should be thankfull im posting
    This is the hip-hop section. There's only a handful of regular posters, if even. I couldn't care less if I was the only one posting, but, I'm not.

Seriously man, you're like a broken record and I'm just as bad for responding to your pointless comments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Game after posting a link to the 400 Bars video on Twitter, http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video800.php?v=wshhs7s89pa70PLuz847&set_size=1.

Not much happening as can be expected but to have a 20 minute video of pure rapping is fairly epic in it's own way. No doubt a big plug as well for Dre's Beats and I'm sure sales will increase after this video.

Also he seems to be saying that The R.E.D. Album is dropping on the 15th of June, so hopefully that's the date. The sooner the better.
    R.E.D. In stores June 15th ! WE ONNNNN !!!

Game after posting a link to the 400 Bars video on Twitter

Not much happening as can be expected but to have a 20 minute video of pure rapping is fairly epic in it's own way. No doubt a big plug as well for Dre's Beats and I'm sure sales will increase after this video.

Thanks Jimmy, I like the video - simple, but better than I expected it to be.

Look back through the thread. Have I not responded to your comments about name-dropping saying I completely agree with you and it's the thing I dislike most about Game? Have I not said I agree Shake is a terrible song and he needs to do better? Have I not said the hooks on some of his songs were no good? I've said myself that some of Games songs are woeful (Krazy, Wouldn't Get Far, Shake, Never Can Say Goodbye, etc). I'm a big fan, Game is one of my favorite rappers, so I'll be more willing to give some tracks a chance as opposed to you who just jumps at the chance to say his songs are terrible.

I'm constantly listening to J. Cole and Drake. I don't think Games mixtape is as good as theirs but I wasn't expecting it to be. The Red Room is nothing more than a marketing stunt to build hype for the album and if you think Game put his best work into it then you're sadly mistaken.

Didn't LAX go straight to number one? Didn't it sell nearly 250K in the first week? If that isn't demand then what is?

Don't take everything Game says so seriously. That goes for every other rapper out there that says they're the best in the world and they get better with age and the new stuff they're working on is better than anything they've done before and they'll shoot you if you look at them the wrong way.

Again, can't make head or tail of this. Try saying it in English.

It was pushed back because Dre jumped on board. Now, they're just finishing it off. I don't want to hear a rushed album, I want them to take as much time as they need. What does it matter if it got pushed back? What's your point?

Big Money didn't flop. There's rumored to be remix in the works. As for the rest of them, I agree that they weren't any use but that's probably the reason they were leaked months before the album was initially due to be released. Game's talked about Big Money, Shake and Krazy, he's never even mentioned any of the others. We're these ever going to be on the album? I don't think so.

BTW, I could say the same about 50's album that you consider to be a masterpiece. Wasn't it pushed back by over a year? Didn't the first two singles (Get Up and I Get It In) fail to go anywhere, despite him making video for I Get It In? No one cared that's why they scrapped. Then he got Ne-Yo to do the hook on a radio pop song and that was one and only successful song from the album. There's been zero interest in any of the "singles" he's released since. The album has sold less than 600K.

Now, why do you jump on Game and defend 50??

This is the hip-hop section. There's only a handful of regular posters, if even. I couldn't care less if I was the only one posting, but, I'm not.

Seriously man, you're like a broken record and I'm just as bad for responding to your pointless comments.

pretty you are what they call a stan honestly why do you keep bringing up 50?? have i said in the past that he fell of? im a fan of 50's but im by no means a fanatic like yourself towards game. i couldnt help noticing games your favourite rapper but why cant you imithe he fell off?

before i self destruct after a good listen is in my opinion an average album nothing special i just got carried away as i do with any album/song i like when i first hear it.

did i say i like gangs of new york, it must be me, slangin it etc? i just know bad hip hop when i hear it and out of a mixtape with 20 tracks i think its fair to say theres more bad than good on it. so no i dont just jump on tracks and say there terrible look back.

l.a.x was released in a climate where hip hop was doing good it sold 230k 1st week and to date has 760'000 copies sold? doctors advocate didnt do to much better game has declined since the documentary hence him falling off:D .

if you dont belive me check wiki. compare that to t.i's paper trail released around the same time done 568'000 1st week and gone platnium just an example of how hip hop record sales were healthy back then.

i dont take him serious ever since dissing jayz in 05 before he had an album and he was lucky jay gave him a pass, game is a muppet that makes good music ;).

Again, can't make head or tail of this. Try saying it in English

again you know im right try your hardest to read it pretty, game calling 50 real again the interview you posted up? looks like your hero went bi-polar and had a change of heart :D AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the last time 50 cent has fallen of and so has the game about a hundred times harder:D as i said before. your the monkey who jumps on my back as soon as i say anything bad about game!!!!!!

honestly dont take it personal that i dont like red room and stop bringing up gunit you even sound like game.

im out pretty fed up of arguing with you, just stop sticking up for game the whole time or at least stop jumping down my troat if i dont like anything to do with game.

im not replying too much effort and im lazy so go ahead and get the last word in defending game i couldnt care less

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Lads I'm sure you're as sick of repeating yourselves as we all are of reading it.

Can we just keep the thread on topic without rehashing the same arguments over and over again. We get it. It's not forwarding the discussion in any way, it's just bitchy sniping back and fourth.

honestly this is the track with jt just leaked , its terrible i am laughing here honestly.

this was suppose to save red its worse than candy shop or camera phone!!

the worst game track ever no joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66KhhRxykqw

download link

http://www.zshare.net/audio/754521973562bbb6/

game said this was a track worthy of a grammy and sell more than "in da club"

surely this cant be it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Cheers for keeping us up to date PrettyBoy, looking forward to this album, will check out the RED mixtape at some stage this week

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

honestly this the track with jt just leaked , its terrible i am laughing here honestly.

this was suppose to save red its worse than candy shop or camera phone!!

the worst game track ever no joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66KhhRxykqw

download link

http://www.zshare.net/audio/754521973562bbb6/

game said this was a track worthy of a grammy and sell more than "in da club"

surely this cant be it!!
    Jesus man that track is pretty bad, to put it lightly!
    WTF is up with that beat?
    Still I can see what Game is doing, a Justin Timberland feature should get some serious air play

Jesus, that track is terrible. Game and Pharrell really fucked up.

it might not be the track game was on about i taught it was called energy fingers crossed its not because that track is bad.

i know it has jt on it but i dont think it will work even for radio

Here's the 'Shake' video...

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video ... gJt642L7E1

just found this, its on a few sites now.

http://www.sohh.com/2010/04/game_says_dr_dres_role_on_red_album_stil.html

dre aint going to be an exec producer, game will be lucky to get 2 dre beats on red. pharrell is going solo on it according to this.

i personally think this album is going to flop, i mean its been pushed back again and eminems album and drakes are coming just before red so i honestly doubth people will buy it.

i mean this hyped up garbage of a track with jt was over eclipsed by a freestyle by eminem never mind his new single.

nothing at all has come from game other than a lot of bad music pior to red, some good but a lot more bad. He is really going to struggle if dre doesnt go in on this album as that was the only thing that made this album worth buying because of the lack of good music coming from game.

im not starting anything pretty just a genuine ccomment.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Here is a song-by-song preview of The Red Album.

My god this does not sound good. I love the description "but quickly veers off into Game sucking himself off about how he remains victorious in front of gun claps. :D

Yesterday, Complex got a chance to check a rough version of The Game’s upcoming release, The Red Album, that’s slated to drop July 29th. Although he had a variety of producers on The Red Room mixtape that just dropped, as we feared, the album itself is dominated by Pharrell, who’s also executive producing the project. We’d have been all for it if it was Skateboard P bringing that Lord Willin’ murda music—But here it’s more of the underwhelming “Unless You’re The Clipse, Give Me Half Your Budget And I’ll Give You A Throwaway Beat” P of the last few years. At least after a few years of being estranged, Game has reunited with Dr. Dre. It’s also worth noting that the version we heard is missing two tracks: one rumored to feature Lupe Fiasco, and the other supposedly with assists from Jay Electronica and Nas. Get an idea of what The Red Album will sound like with Complex’s track-by-track breakdown.

"Infared"
    Produced By: Cool & Dre
    Complex says: The Compton rapper’s forays into name-dropping have recently been hit or miss, but over Cool & Dre’s 70s funk-jazz-influenced instrumental, the album’s intro is a major hit. Game drops attention-grabbing lines (“Will I ever go at Nas? Hell nah! / Will I ever go at Jay-Z? I don’t know”) and doesn’t waste a second spewing his fully automatic braggadocio. It’s an instant head-nodding banger for a kickoff.

"Ricky"
    Produced By DJ Khalil
    Complex says: As the title implies, it’s a reference to Morris Chestnut’s character in John Singleton’s debut film Boyz N The Hood. A saxophone intro trails up to the congo drums in the backdrop, and the track leads off as a cautionary tale about 'hood violence—but quickly veers off into Game sucking himself off about how he remains victorious in front of gun claps. Gunshot sound effects, paired with the chanted shout of “Ricky!” make this one memorable...for its repetitiveness.

"Good, Bad, Ugly"
    Produced By: Hit Boy
    Complex says: Grimy keys and dark drums play the backdrop for a storytelling joint. The saga begins with the former drug dealer getting ambushed by several hostile guests with heaters, then segues to a scene where two detectives question the injured rapper. The Game skillfully flips the tone of his voice, and weaves an entertaining verse when he refuses to cooperate, instead spinning out a story that's different from what actually went down. Straight gangsta ****.

"Heavy Artillery" f/ Beanie Sigel and Rick Ross
    Produced By: Street Runner
    Complex says: The three self-claimed gangsters flex gun talk, murder, and their own craziness. Game even compares himself to Marshall Mathers (“Eminem ain’t Dr. Dre’s only sick *****").

"Diamonds" f/ Robin Thicke
    Produced By: Phonix
    Complex says: The version we heard featured an up-and-coming talent named K-Young, though we were told that the infectious hook would be re-sung by Robin Thicke (for the record, we didn’t mind the version with K-Young on the reference).

"It Must Be Me" f/ Pharrell
    Produced By: Pharrell
    Complex says: Certified 2002 club banger!!! We had no idea P had a Delorean.

"Ain’t No Doubt About It" f/ Justin Timberlake
    Complex says: Justified x In My Mind x Game sounding a little uncomfortable with the terrycloth-soft vibe of the track. Nothing much else to say. *shrug*

"Mother's Womb" f/ Nelly Furtado
    Complex says: The title's kind of gross, right? Doesn't sound so hot, either. Game waxes poetic about all the gangsta **** he's been up to since he's left his mother's womb. What better way to do that than have Nelly Furtado ride shotgun? FOH. Skateboard P brings those Neptunes key patterns that sound like a throwback to his early chart-toppers, which is both a good and bad thing. The mix we heard was rough, but Furtado's vocals sounded good.

"She'll Look Good To Me"
    Complex says: This one is all about bakin' pies with a college chick. But not for her culinary class. As long as they're of age, we always co-sign corrupting co-eds.

"When My ***** Come Home" f/ Snoop Dogg
    Complex says: Game heads to the strip club with a close friend fresh out the joint. Pharrell provides the soundtrack for the celebration with a mix of luscious synth waves and deep, hard-hitting drums. Snoop name-drops plenty of fellow Crips, but in that nice and smooth way that doesn't offend middle America to the point that they'll revoke sponsorships.

"Dead People"
    Produced By: Dr.Dre
    Complex says: Dre laces Game with a beat that sounds like it was left off 50 Cent's The Massacre (in the same vein of "I'm Supposed To Die Tonight"), and Jayceon takes the opportunity to steal 50's style, even sounding like him on the hook (a stashed joint he wrote, maybe?). Granted, he writes from an interesting perspective—at one point he goes into the POV of a bullet like Nas' "I Gave You Power"—but it stills come off as an odd fantasy about murder.

"It Must Be Tough" f/ Pharrell
    Complex says: Even though this was clearly unmixed and still has some reference vocals on it, it's still one of the clear highlights of the album. Typical baller **** we've heard before, but Pharrell stunts on another level and absolutely dominates on the ad-libs and the hooks. There's synths galore and heavy 808s that build back and forth (from low volume to high), and Game delivers a solid third verse.

"Roll My ****" f/ Snoop Dogg
    Complex says: Some real G-****, straight up and down. Game and Snoop are clearly in their element on this one. Pharrell brings his best Dr. Dre impression by using light, wavy synths reminiscent of The Chronic.

"Lost Ones" f/ K-young
    Produced By: Cool & Dre
    Complex says: Bonus cut that focuses on really dark themes of death and the molestation of his sister by his father. Fooled you, right? You thought it was some diss to Jigga, right?

doesnt sound great but what do we expect from an artist who is clearly struggling at the moment. 1 dr dre beat what the ****, lol at game for goin on and on about dre and only getting one track.

its been pushed back again? i taught it was a june release against drake?? cant belive iv to wait til pretty much august

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

sheehy83 wrote: »

"Mother's Womb" f/ Nelly Furtado
    Complex says: The title's kind of gross, right? Doesn't sound so hot, either. Game waxes poetic about all the gangsta **** he's been up to since he's left his mother's womb. What better way to do that than have Nelly Furtado ride shotgun? FOH. Skateboard P brings those Neptunes key patterns that sound like a throwback to his early chart-toppers, which is both a good and bad thing. The mix we heard was rough, but Furtado's vocals sounded good.

Dear God...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

sheehy83 wrote: »

It’s also worth noting that the version we heard is missing two tracks: one rumored to feature Lupe Fiasco, and the other supposedly with assists from Jay Electronica and Nas.

Would this be White Soft Porn?Or perhaps that just hasn't made the album altogether.

• Advertisement

Saw the preview, was expecting as much to be honest. Keep in mind that this is not the final tracklist, really surprised to see 'Diamonds' in there considering it's Robin Thickes song featuring the Game and it was leaked last year. From what I've heard Game and Pharrell don't go great together. I fucking hate 'Ain't No Doubt About It', biggest let down ever from Game and that's saying something. 'It Must Be Me' is better but the hook is very weak IMO. Here's some behind the scenes stuff for the video BTW.

I don't think the Nelly Furtado song has the correct name in the preview. In this interview Game says it's called 'Mama Knows'.

Again, that is not the final tracklist in the preview. I don't think Snoop would be featured on two songs for some reason. Here's 'Diamonds' being performed in December last year.

Here's the three amigos in the studio together.

Judging from the preview there are some hits and there are some misses. Game is trying to be something he's not with all these poppy, funky beats. I'm just hoping that the album will have a few darker, harder beats. It's frustrating to be a fan at the moment because I know Game is capable of much more than the stuff he's released recently. Stuff like Westside Story, Hustlers Dream, Dreams and Put You On The Game is what all his fans want to hear but he wants to appeal to a wider audience. I don't know, all I can do is hope there are a few bangers on the album.

Underground, I don't think White Soft Porn will make the album but I would like to hear it, even if it's on a mixtape. I knew he'd been working with Nas and Jay Electronica but I was surprised when I heard he's been in the studio with Lupe. That could be interesting.

MUFCboy, the album is coming on June 29th, not August.

Sorry I haven't updated the thread in a few weeks, exams are just getting all my attention at the moment.

MUFCboy, the album is coming on June 29th, not August.

its been pushed back til july 29th i.e (pretty much august) read my comment properly

its been pushed back til july 29th i.e (pretty much august) read my comment properly

Eh, no. It's coming out on June 29th, not July 29th.

http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Game_diddy_get_pushed_back

June 26th over here actually, 29th in the U.S.

Eh, no. It's coming out on June 29th, not July 29th.

http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Game_diddy_get_pushed_back

June 26th over here actually, 29th in the U.S.

well im going by complex magazine and they say july 29th must be a mistake

Here's a long interview with Game about a lot of different things. Most of the album stuff is mentioned towards the end. RZA, Swizz Beatz and Timbaland have produced tracks that will be on the album with a Kanye track possibly in there too, White Soft Porn is definitely not on the album and he briefly talks about the record with Jay Electronica and Nas.

http://www.deweyhammond.com/blog/interview-the-game/
    well im going by complex magazine and they say july 29th must be a mistake

Must be.

Jay Electronica's Twitter..

113947.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

Here's a long interview with Game about a lot of different things. Most of the album stuff is mentioned towards the end. RZA, Swizz Beatz and Timbaland have produced tracks that will be on the album with a Kanye track possibly in there too, White Soft Porn is definitely not on the album and he briefly talks about the record with Jay Electronica and Nas.

http://www.deweyhammond.com/blog/interview-the-game/

Must be.

Thats's a shame.I really liked the sound of it,albeit it was only a 40 second snippet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Absolutely devestated White Soft Porn isnt on there, I was really looking forward to that track.

Hopefully it will be a bonus track or it gets leaked or something.

I'm disappointed that White Soft Porn won't be on the album too. I was hoping he would release it on a mixtape or something but apparently the song was never finished, they just did the hook and the first verse. Game said he was surprised at the reaction the song got.

Here's an excerpt from the interview where he talks about it:
    DEWEY: Is “White Soft Porn” going to make the album?

GAME: Man, everybody ask me that! It’s definitely not. That song, we were just in the studio joking. I don’t understand how people love that ****ing song. We were in the studio, we were watching HBO, and we’re like, Yo, are these people ****ing on TV? It’s like ****ing 6pm. They was like white people making love on the TV but you know how white soft porn is, you don’t see no ****ing vagina, no nothing. So we were just like, White Soft Porn. We just started ****ing making a beat with 1500 and it was so funny. I don’t even think I finished it. We got a verse and a hook and then I think we just stopped and didn’t revisit it.

DEWEY: That explains why the Internet has snippets but nobody has the full track.

GAME: [laughing] Yeah.

• Advertisement

Advertisement