Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

Mo is cute enough, she'll keep her eyes and ears open and her mouth shut and see right through Dee. I can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

Yeah, I'm a fan of Mo these days. I have to rewatch the last 2 episodes because I can't remember what happened with the dress, I know Máire burnt it, but then I'm not sure. People seem to love to call me when it's on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I enjoyed tonight's episode! Haven't enjoyed it that much in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,265 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I enjoyed tonight's episode! Haven't enjoyed it that much in a while.

Yep, it was very well done they tied together various strands of stories well.

Well written and I had assumed they would go down the route of if there is anyone here who thinks this marriage will should not go ahead etc.

But they didn't, and the whole story actually seemed very plausible.

David's blessing ceremony leaves things open now so there is plenty can that go wrong yet.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Why did Patsy look so sad at the end?

• Advertisement

Areas wrote: »
    Why did Patsy look so sad at the end?

I think it is because he knows he made a balls of it, and has to tell Mo that she did not actually get married.
    It was basically his fault because he did not check with the wedding organiser about the priest.

Go on Katy!

Go on Katy!

I thought the episode was good but not the Katy storyline it does not make one iota of sense. I have lost complete interest in it at this stage.
    Both sisters have decided to do a complete 180 and go from passive to aggressive. Basically swapping roles.
    The bit where Katy says to Dee the war is not over and grabs her by the arm - Dee did nothing in response. Before she would have made up a spiel about the terrible things Katy said etc.
    Then you have Mack who still decides to do nothing with the password and email for the DNA site.

In contrast the storyline with Mo/Peatsai/Colm/David/Tadgh is gas altogether. Not only is it well acted, it has a bit of sense to it at least.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

When is next episode on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Tomorrow, St. Stephen's day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 maradonnaie

Does anyone know if Gràinne is coming back please?

Sure David doesn't even know that! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

I got xmas postcard she said she’ll see us soon !

Did Katy not know that Dee knows Jay is Macks? I thought she admitted that to her when it all came out and she was admitted to the psyc unit?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maradonnaie

Sure David doesn't even know that! :D

Touché 😂

Did Katy not know that Dee knows Jay is Macks? I thought she admitted that to her when it all came out and she was admitted to the psyc unit?

Yeah I think you are right. Plus I thought Katy told Mack about the DNA results because Katy was explaining why Dee did all those things to her. I remember Mack asking "Why would Dee do that?" "You are Jay's father - Mack" etc etc.
    Plus he was going to look up the results but did not and was looking at Dee funny for a few episodes.

It seems like the writers have been spinning this story for so long they have forgotten what they wrote, and tripped themselves up big style.

How would a man like Rory even get 2 women?! 😂

How would a man like Rory even get 2 women?! ��

And he's married to one of them!

branie2 wrote: »
    And he's married to one of them!

A wealthy pharmacist? :D
    Maybe he drugs them? :confused:
    How is it Malachi never mentioned that his son is married while he sees him swanning around with Michelle?

How is it Malachi never mentioned that his son is married while he sees him swanning around with Michelle?

I thought that myself! Another plothole!!

• Advertisement

I was thinking about the Grainne disappearance no phone calls money gone very quickly. David tried to contact her no reply.
    Iniatially when she was going to India - David made a point of mentioning that India is no place for a woman on her own.
    Also a point was made of David giving Grainne his bank card with thier savings just in case.

I was wondering since she is still gone with no word - if she was robbed in India?
    That is my theory on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

I don't know but maybe their relationship isn't that great, sure Malachi bought the building where the chemist is and never told him until the deal was done.

julyjane wrote: »
    I don't know but maybe their relationship isn't that great, sure Malachi bought the building where the chemist is and never told him until the deal was done.

Yeah good point Rory seemed a bit snide in his comments to Malachi - implying that there had to be something in it for him to do that.

I found out some rather sad news on the soap's Facebook page. Joe Steve Ó Neachtain, who played Peader, died today.

I found out some rather sad news on the soap's Facebook page. Joe Steve Ó Neachtain, who played Peader, died today.

I remember there was a bit where the RnR writers were discussing Peadar's character and they were able to give Joe any lines - then he would make his own of it no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

A genuinely lovely man. Met him on several occasions and sat chatting with him for hours once at Oireachtas na Gaeilge back when I was in college. Coladh Sámh Joe! Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

So what's the story with Rory and his wife? An open relationship?

I was waiting for a show down between Michelle and the wife, I did not see that twist coming at all!

So what's the story with Rory and his wife? An open relationship?
    Areas wrote: »
    I was waiting for a show down between Michelle and the wife, I did not see that twist coming at all!

It was good alright it tricked me as well.
    I never heard of that before in any soap.
    This Emma Keane character seems like Catriona on steroids confidence, style and sneakiness. She is definitely a few notches further out, and she could also give Catriona her coat when she is finished with it?

It seems this open relationship thing between Rory and Emma is ongoing for a while. As Emma said of Michelle that she is younger the the usual ones he goes for.

• Advertisement

I enjoyed that last episode was tidy and well acted -

Set up a number of plots Nathan/Eanna needing Bobbi Lee's blood type or whatever

Bicep Brian - getting itchy feet with the aging Berni

Catriona - getting in deeper before the big fall

Dee -realising that Katy has all the support of those around herr - except Padraig and his mates. I expect to see Dee giving Padraig legal help soon (might finally reach the end of the Katy/Mack story as Mack inclined to side with Katy

Oh and I saw a great promo for RnR Tadhg doing the weather, despite the annoyances of all the 'Donegal's'

Don't eat the yellow snow! :D

Advertisement