Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks [Northern Ireland only]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭philip132

i dont know

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

brienhealy wrote: »
    philip132 wrote: »
    no where without a license

Not true I know of a place in Derry I buy them every year they sell me screamers for 2.50 and all without a licence just they don't have black cats and black cats are illegal in north but they still go on sale

My aunt lives there could you tell us where it is it would save me from going to Jonesborough

are the polsh bangers any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Anyone ever see yellow "C4" bangers. They were twice as powerful but haven't seen them in years.

are the polish bangers any good ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'm going to head up tomorrow. Going to try Joneborough and going to attempt to find the Fireworks Factory in Newry. I'll let ye know how I get on.

jamieh wrote: »
    I'm going to head up tomorrow. Going to try Joneborough and going to attempt to find the Fireworks Factory in Newry. I'll let ye know how I get on.
    Would you not go and see if some of the shops in Jonesborough are open cause there alot cheaper than the firework factory and could you post the prices you get and where you got them . Thanks in advance ...

conor2ka wrote: »
    Would you not go and see if some of the shops in Jonesborough are open cause there alot cheaper than the firework factory and could you post the prices you get and where you got them . Thanks in advance ...

Hi Conor,

My plan was to hit Jonesborough first alright. Is the market open on Saturdays? Is there shops outside of the market that sell them? Cheers.

jamie i think it wouold be better off goin down on a sunday cas idk if its open on a saturday.and conor when you say firework shops in jonesborough is that the market or is it different if so which is cheaper market or shops:)

jamie i think it wouold be better off goin down on a sunday cas idk if its open on a saturday.and conor when you say firework shops in jonesborough is that the market or is it different if so which is cheaper market or shops:)

no im the market there are shops as you are walking in the market itslef dont really sell fireworks on stalls or anything ....fom my experence last year

• Advertisement

so what shop is the best? thats really confusing now:S

Right lads, just back now

Went to the shop at the market in Jonesborough. Only opened today, timed that one well! Also went to the Firework Factory.

To give ye an idea of prices, sleeve of blackcats 15, screamers 2 for 5, big selection box 70, big pack of rockets 25, large barrage 35, back of 5 huge rockets 35.

Also got a HUGE barrage, called the Nemisis which is made by Diamond, that was 120.

All prices in Euro.

Hope that's some help to ye!

Went to the shop at the market in Jonesborough. Only opened today, timed that one well! Also went to the Firework Factory.

To give ye an idea of prices, sleeve of blackcats 15, screamers 2 for 5, big selection box 70, big pack of rockets 25, large barrage 35, back of 5 huge rockets 35.

Also got a HUGE barrage, called the Nemisis which is made by Diamond, that was 120.

All prices in Euro.

did you try haggleing and which shop did u go to ????????

did you get the bangers in jonesborough or firework factory?

Did a bit of haggling alright, the prices above are the original prices, knocked a bit off in the end.

Black cats available in both places!

Did a bit of haggling alright, the prices above are the original prices, knocked a bit off in the end.

Black cats available in both places!
    Did you see if they sold repeaters or mines or air bombs in jonesborough and what the prices are,please

• Registered Users Posts: 3 screech98

Did they have any roman candles's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brienhealy

conor2ka wrote: »
    My aunt lives there could you tell us where it is it would save me from going to Jonesborough

It's in Fermanagh sorry got confused pm if u want it

• Registered Users Posts: 16 galway boxer

Lads does anyone know a number of someone who sells sleeves of bangers in the north like Jonesboro plz pm me I will pay some one 5euro if they do

Lads does anyone know a number of someone who sells sleeves of bangers in the north like Jonesboro plz pm me I will pay some one 5euro if they do

Would also love to know

• Advertisement

galway boxer look up fireworks factory newry on google and their website comes up and they have a number.

galway boxer look up fireworks factory newry on google and their website comes up and they have a number.
    do they sell bangers though?

yea

yea
    could u plz send me a link? :)

Fireworks Factory

Dublin rd Newry Co. Down

Phone: +353 (048)30849827

Fireworks Factory

Dublin rd Newry Co. Down

• Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

Fireworks Factory

Dublin rd Newry Co. Down

What time does the market open at?
    Where abouts in the market can I buy black cats?
    And are the prices good?Thanks (:

i think it opens 9 .
    in pretty much any off the shops
    yea the prices are pretty good

Ive never been to jonesborough so i really dont know what the place is like so are all the shops stuck together or seperated all on the road or in a factory place. and dyu think the prices differ from saturday and sunday and when do they open and close and do they sell mines,ufos and wheels? and is the road that its all on called the b113? and last question (if known Roufly) how much stock would they have a of black cats + screamers. thanks alot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 shkoylo

All prices in Euro.

Hey what time does the market open at?
    Are black cats sold in the stalls or is there people selling them secretly if u get what i mean?
    Are the prices good?(:

Advertisement