Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks [Northern Ireland only]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 magee123

Would the market be far from donegal like dery

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

magee123 wrote: »
    Would the market be far from donegal like dery

Just over 2 hours drive. Go Strabane, cookstown, stewartstown, Moy, Armagh, Newry then down the A1 and you'll see signs for Jonesborough. When you get into Jonesborough you will see parked cars and people walking towards the market. You can't miss it!

This is it Google Streetview

Thanks is the market open yet an is it cheap

Coming up to Halloween its open every day. The prices are the best around, just knock 10-20% off the asking price if you're buying a few things together. There's also a place at a farm outside Coleraine heading towards Ballymoney, bought there last year but its a nightmare to give directions to.

so it not open yet is it not thank for getting back to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 harris20006

looking for some fireworks in the north tomorrow, can anyone tell me if the law on having a licence has been enforced since this forum was made? and can anyone give me some good places to get fireworks that i can put into my sat nav? cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 harris20006

i was planning on travelling from waterford tomorrow to get some fireworks in the north, by any chance do u know what times the markets are open in jonesborough?? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭philip132

Hey lads if you end up going up can you post the prices and if theres much up there. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bartekm57

I was up i newry today and Jonesborough market but it was closed so i went up to the firework factory i spent €40 just on some rockets couse ill be going up again black cats are 20 for a sleve this year as its hard to get them this year bad boy starting at 4 for screamers 12.50 for 8 shot Roman candles 20 for 5 big balls rockets

Bartekm57 wrote: »
    I was up i newry today and Jonesborough market but it was closed so i went up to the firework factory i spent €40 just on some rockets couse ill be going up again black cats are 20 for a sleve this year as its hard to get them this year bad boy starting at 4 for screamers 12.50 for 8 shot Roman candles 20 for 5 big balls rockets

I remember when black cats were 2 for £10. Bloody customs pushing prices up!

• Advertisement

wow thats alot for bangers , is the market stalls cheaper than the factory or is the factory the only place wer you can get them in jonesborough ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tombo1kid

can anyone get me a number for any fire work shops about jonesborough?
    looking to buy some and then sell them on.. lost a number i had from last year.

Type in firework factory newry into Google there website will come up and there number is there

would the market not be cheaper than the factory or is the factory the firework part of the market? please answer

Market should be cheaper but i dont know when it Opens

• Registered Users Posts: 3 puddzer123

im heading up north tomorow could somone tell me the opening times for the firework factory please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Johntrollart

Puddlezer the market is a sunday market

Are the firework factory and the jonesboro market the same place

Puddlezer the market is a sunday market
    I know the Market is on Sunday but I was looking for the opening times of the shop called"the firework factory"

They are open all day i think from 12 - 6

• Advertisement

I also recomend temple garden and farm shop near lisburn it supplies cheap Panther Fireworks and power pulse Fireworks

They are open all day i think from 12 - 6
    Ok thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

I usually go up to Donegal to my antes and her nan lives in Derry anyone no where I can get fireworks on the way up would love to get a few sleves of black cats ... Would use these in Derry northern Ireland :D

Puddlezer did u go up today

hey guys , just wondering if the jonesboro market is up this year with fireworks yet i remember when i used to go down as a kid a buy a few packs of black cats

philip132 wrote: »
    hey guys , just wondering if the jonesboro market is up this year with fireworks yet i remember when i used to go down as a kid a buy a few packs of black cats

I assumed it would have been going today but no one here has mentioned it so not sure.

alri cheers mate maybe they will post tomoro hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tombo1kid

Has there been fireworks sold yet? or when does it start or whats the crack with it?

Fireworks are on sale now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Fireworks are on sale now

Is that just on Sunday's? I'm thinking of heading up next Saturday

Advertisement