Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks [Northern Ireland only]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭philip132

Johntrollart, can you tell us the prices

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Johntrollart

jamieh wrote: »
    Is that just on Sunday's? I'm thinking of heading up next Saturday

Market only on sunday

philip132 wrote: »
    Johntrollart, can you tell us the prices

5 for 5 rockets
    Screamers 2 for 5
    Bangers they dont sell black cats but they sell these polish 1ns 10 per sleve

cheers john can ye tell me are the polish worth it or will i be better off going to another place to get black cats?

cheers john can ye tell me are the polish worth it or will i be better off going to another place to get black cats?

There worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

what rockets are they , what screamers are they and whats the name of those polish bangers ..what shop did u buy them in thanks in advance

conor2ka wrote: »
    what rockets are they , what screamers are they and whats the name of those polish bangers ..what shop did u buy them in thanks in advance

Jonesbourough bangers are tapiriki
    Rockets trident missles
    Screamers badboy thunder rockets

• Registered Users Posts: 10 macker2k11

dont waste money on any other bangers than blackcats

Y

macker2k11 wrote: »
    dont waste money on any other bangers than blackcats

They dont sell blackcats no more

• Advertisement

r u sure thats the correct spelling :( caant find on google

ive got french and english bagers before and there ****. have u tried the polish ones ?

macker2k11 wrote: »
    ive got french and english bagers before and there ****. have u tried the polish ones ?

Yeh there gud but i wnat some 1/4 sticks

whats the exact spelling and how much did u buy the rockets for 5 or 50 and how much were roman candles and repeaters and what shop did u go to in jonesbroough

Yeh there gud but i wnat some 1/4 sticks

better than blackcats?

are tapricki as good as black cats and how much are repeaters john?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bartekm57

They do sell blackcats but there gone up on price so youd better of to get the polish ones as theres ten in the pack aswell I'M polish my self and had them in poland for new years and there practicly the same bang

http://www.speed-fajerwerki.pl theres a good firework website they ship to the North for 50 and minimum order is 150 but you would get a ****load for 150 on the website

thanks bart bt the effort of receiving them and they dont have screamers but the question about the bangers are do they do as mush damage as a black cat?

Pretty much the same

• Advertisement

do ye know the name of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tombo1kid

Im From County Tyrone, i Bout a Big Box off blackcats last year off a man for £170 for 240 packets.
    this year theyre the same price but cant get the boys number, also theyre selling them here for £2 a pack

Heys lads can some1 tell me if the jonesboro market is on the B113 (road) other wise known as church hill road? some1 whos knows please tell me.cheers

54.089786,-6.370613 type that into google maps thats exactly where it is.

alri cheers conor dyu know when it starts on a sunday? or how much repeaters are?:P

alri cheers conor dyu know when it starts on a sunday? or how much repeaters are?:P

i only remember from last year ,, i got 5 (8 shot) repeaters for a tenner i think and not sure when itt starts early i assume went up about 12 last year

are the the new tapiriki bangers good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brienhealy

I'm going to the north this weekend I'm wanting to know where u can get black cats in Fermanagh or else Derry anyone know where I can get them?

no where without a license

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brienhealy

no where without a license

Not true I know of a place in Derry I buy them every year they sell me screamers for 2.50 and all without a licence just they don't have black cats and black cats are illegal in north but they still go on sale

Advertisement