Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must Have Android Apps and Games?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Has the Meteor 3g problem with Tweetcaster been fixed?
    Really liked that for Twitter.

Doesn't look like its been fully fixed, works OK for me most of the time but when I drop to EDGE it stops working.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear of a good tracker app that tracks your movement over a period of time eg a month, and then can be reviewed using Google maps?

Google Latitude?

Anyone use any of the time lapse apps? Is Lapse it the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=father+ted+quiz&c=apps

Father Ted quiz. Good range of questions and begins back good memories as you remember the scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Is it possible to block the constant notifications of such games as Six-Guns, CK Zombies, Frontline Commando?? My tab is constantly vibrating with this offer and that offer, I'm fairly patient but this is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

AntiRip wrote: »
    Is it possible to block the constant notifications of such games as Six-Guns, CK Zombies, Frontline Commando?? My tab is constantly vibrating with this offer and that offer, I'm fairly patient but this is ridiculous.

do a search for airpush detector.

rogieop wrote: »
    do a search for airpush detector.

That only tell you the apps that are doing it and damn do I know. But I like the games. Will probably have to put up with them until I finish/get sick of the games I suppose

btw, the games don't even come up on it just tunee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

AntiRip wrote: »
    Yes, uninstall them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

subway wrote: »

Yeah that's working, thanks subway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

dulpit wrote: »
    Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear of a good tracker app that tracks your movement over a period of time eg a month, and then can be reviewed using Google maps?

Google Latitude?
    Nah, doesn't seem to do what I want it to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Registered Users Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Sup Damo?
    FYP
    >_<

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 45,033 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Football Manager will be released on Android next week, April 11th.

AWESOME.

CAN'T WAIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Swords and soldiers if bloody well addictive. Very simple pushing system but lots of fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Football Manager will be released on Android next week, April 11th.

AWESOME.

CAN'T WAIT!

There goes any free time I might have had!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

ED E wrote: »
    Swords and soldiers if bloody well addictive. Very simple pushing system but lots of fun :)

i cant find this in the play store

irishgeo wrote: »
    i cant find this in the play store

"Humble Android Bundle". They dont use any kind of DRM, its a pay what you want good faith system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

ED E wrote: »
    "Humble Android Bundle". They dont use any kind of DRM, its a pay what you want good faith system.
    It seems to be for a limited time only though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Temple run is out. Very hyped. Seems enjoyable

Jackobyte wrote: »
    It seems to be for a limited time only though.

You can only purchase each bundle for a certain amount of time, but once you have, you have it forever.

Steam and Desura keys are cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

subway wrote: »
    Temple run is out. Very hyped. Seems enjoyable
    There is an adaption for ArmV6 devices knocking around as well, but it runs poorly on my Galaxy Ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Looking for a good pod cast app,remember them been discussed here but can't remember there names.what do people recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Looking for a good pod cast app,remember them been discussed here but can't remember there names.what do people recommend.
    I use Google listen and find it quite good. 101 goals is decent for football podcasts and ted is worth a try aswel.

I quite like this one, looks fantastic too

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.beyondpod&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm1vYmkuYmV5b25kcG9kIl0.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I use Doggcatcher and find it very good. Very easy to download new podcasts and also recommends podcasts based on what you have downloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Google Listen. Hasn't been updated in a long time but its free and works fine for me. Most other podcast apps are not free

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

My vote is for Pocket Casts

I moved from Google Listen -> Beyond Pod -> Pocket Casts and I'm happy with it. It costs a couple of quid but hasn't let me down in about a year of use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Thanks for the reply, I ll give them all a go and see how I get on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement