Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must Have Android Apps and Games?

Options
1323324325326327329»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Two cents

Gave GBoard a rattle for a good three weeks there, just not what I'm used to. Lack of predictions in some other apps was the main bugbear. Swiftkey is back lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Liamalone wrote: »
    Two cents

Gave GBoard a rattle for a good three weeks there, just not what I'm used to. Lack of predictions in some other apps was the main bugbear. Swiftkey is back lol

Swiftkey has been learning off me years.
    Ever since they introduced linking to google accounts, your learned behaviour is saved, so there's no need to "teach" it again when you get that new phone or just update to a new version of Android. Just log back in.

It's too handy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Can you buy them outside the app? Phone / laptop browser and then download them in the app, under my apps?
    Thanks,got them on my PC. I'll download Underground app again and access them ,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

toby2111 wrote: »
    Thanks,got them on my PC. I'll download Underground app again and access them ,thanks
    Ok,this is doing my head in...Got order confirmation from amazon and a link to "Your Apps and Devices" which I clicked. I can see the games I've downloaded....but cant play or access them. Got the Undergound APK but cant see them there. How do I actually play these???

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Assuming you have the Underground App installed and you're logged in, press the menu button at the top left and go into "Underground Apps".
    Now press menu again and go into "Your Apps".

"Device" shows games/apps that have been installed, "Cloud" shows you apps you have previously purchased. Click the "Install" button to install from here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Liamalone wrote: »
    Two cents

My reason for getting rid aswell, no predictive text when searching in chrome? Why not make it an option in settings. Even with it the predictions seemed very dumb though, Id say it would take me three times as long to write this post in Gboard as it does in Swiftkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm back on Swiftkey a go again. Gboard was a bit meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/01/11/gboard-update-rolling-bug-fixes-freezing-inconsistent-glide-typing/

Id leave it installed and then when updates try it out again, then if you dont like it go back to other keyboard and repeat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement