Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Gonna pre purchase tomorrow I think :D

Slacking dude.:) you gotta do it so.worth it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Calhoun wrote: »
    Slacking dude.:) you gotta do it so.worth it

I'll get early access ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I'll get early access ya?

3 days you can play early starting from Saturday morning .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cool,actually It'll be thursday before I pre purchase because I have to send money to my o2 card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

So I've pre purchased - any one any idea what the raid content is going to be like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So I've pre purchased - any one any idea what the raid content is going to be like?

Im off to bed, too tired to go into details but bookmark this page and put aside some time to read :)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1058358-Guild-Wars-2-Mass-info-for-the-uninitiated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

More stress tomorrow:D http://twitter.com/guildwars2

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Pre Purchased last night, been waiting for this since the Pc Gamer article! Played a lot of Guild wars when it was released through to EotN. Was reading the other theread and it seems Dark Reavesr are on Gunners Hold. Am I right in saying that most boardsies will be there as well?

How do we vote for a forum for this thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

How do we vote for a forum for this thing?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

I'd hold off on on requesting one though, One was requested for swtor and was dead after like a month. I'd wait a month or so to see if the game is as good as we all hope.

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=461

I'd hold off on on requesting one though, One was requested for swtor and was dead after like a month. I'd wait a month or so to see if the game is as good as we all hope.

I'm still smarting over that wasted €50 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

another stress test tonight

Can I get in on these? :D I'm not registered for beta or anything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Can I get in on these? :D I'm not registered for beta or anything :(

Did you pre-purchase a digital copy online? Or buy a box from a store? If you have a pre-purchase box, it will contain a serial, in that case go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and fill in the details there. Then your game will be registered and you'll be eligible to partake in the stress tests.

Bear in mind (as has been pointed out before), theses are stress tests, so the quality of game play may not be as good as what you'll get once the game launches.

delta36 wrote: »
    Did you pre-purchase a digital copy online? Or buy a box from a store? If you have a pre-purchase box, it will contain a serial, in that case go to https://register.guildwars2.com/ and fill in the details there. Then your game will be registered and you'll be eligible to partake in the stress tests.

Bear in mind (as has been pointed out before), theses are stress tests, so the quality of game play may not be as good as what you'll get once the game launches.

B*gger! I got a digital one so I have a serial number etc - I have an exam in two days and no self discipline - I'm screwed :D

Ah woot its at 21:00 here? Okay I'll study til then :D

B*gger! I got a digital one so I have a serial number etc - I have an exam in two days and no self discipline - I'm screwed :D

Woops! Sorry to have been so helpful! :D Should have guessed from your user name! It is about 15GB to download though, so maybe your internet is slow enough that you won't have it in time?

Woops! Sorry to have been so helpful! :D Should have guessed from your user name! It is about 15GB to download though, so maybe your internet is slow enough that you won't have it in time?

Already downloaded :D

Already downloaded :D

Then you're rightly buggered. It starts at 8pm our time.

Then you're rightly buggered. It starts at 8pm our time.

I've made a deal with my self - 8 hours study or the router gets given to the wife and no Internet for me :D

I've made a deal with my self - 8 hours study or the router gets given to the wife and no Internet for me :D

We better not see you online here again today so :D

• Advertisement

This may seem like a stupid question but the digital version on guildwars 2 website,is that 54.99 in euros or dollars?:o

This may seem like a stupid question but the digital version on guildwars 2 website,is that 54.99 in euros or dollars?:o

That's the price in euros. It should show all prices in euros if you're looking at the site from Ireland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ah you cant miss tonights stress test if you havent played at all yet :P
    Whisper nice things into the wifes ear :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

when do we decide what server to pick ? also will we be back to the start again tonight ?

i played for a few hours during the last stress test. will be trying another character out tonight i think !

2smiggy wrote: »
    when do we decide what server to pick ? also will we be back to the start again tonight ?

i played for a few hours during the last stress test. will be trying another character out tonight i think !

Characters aren't being wiped from the last time. Once the game is officially launched (i.e. when the 3-day head start begins), the servers will be wiped completely, it will be as if you are logging on for the first time, so you'll get to pick your server then. Think I'll be heading to the Far Shiverpeaks myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

If you a definite time on when the early starts are in Irish time, just have a gander at this website.

http://gw2.pan-dem.co.uk/

It says that the servers could be open as early as 5am. That is going to be a early morning lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bottle.

I've played in the beta and the previous tests but for some reason I cannot log in at the moment? Anyone have any ideas as to why this is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

Bottle. wrote: »
    I've played in the beta and the previous tests but for some reason I cannot log in at the moment? Anyone have any ideas as to why this is ?

Happened to me too. Also cant log into Guild Wars 1 accounts either.
    I reset the password on my Guild Wars 2 account and it worked after that.
    I thought it might have something to do with the fact I have 2 different emails linked to my Guild Wars 2 account (my current actual email and the one i linked from guild wars 1)
    I sent arenanet an email. But I suggest you reset your password if you want to get into the stress test now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bottle.

Xeyn wrote: »
    Happened to me too. Also cant log into Guild Wars 1 accounts either.
    I reset the password on my Guild Wars 2 account and it worked after that.
    I thought it might have something to do with the fact I have 2 different emails linked to my Guild Wars 2 account (my current actual email and the one i linked from guild wars 1)
    I sent arenanet an email. But I suggest you reset your password if you want to get into the stress test now.
    Ya okay thanks. I'll try that now so. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Is there an up to date list of what servers are being chosen "unofficially" for certain languages/nationalities? Wanna make sure me and my mates end up on a english one and preferably not desolation as its looking like it will be very full

Advertisement