Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierdo flatmates?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Am i the only one here whos experienced a housemate (girl obviously) who burns used fanny pads in the fire place???

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

I lived with two girls once, you will never believe what they would do with a cup! It actually was quite disgusting!

I had to take a video of them so I could get the landlord to kick them out! Unfortunalely I lost the video and for the life of me I can't figure out where it got to!

Good story to tell at parties!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sedantez

D/C wrote: »
    I lived with two girls once, you will never believe what they would do with a cup! It actually was quite disgusting!

I had to take a video of them so I could get the landlord to kick them out! Unfortunalely I lost the video and for the life of me I can't figure out where it got to!

Good story to tell at parties!

I'm curious now - what did they do with the cup? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

sedantez wrote: »

yes please tell :pac:

there's all sorts of visions racing around in my head about this

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

fryup wrote: »
    yes please tell :pac:

there's all sorts of visions racing around in my head about this

They probably had a nice cup of tea...

• Advertisement

DamoDLK wrote: »
    They probably had a nice cup of tea...

i thought it was hot chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

i thought it was hot chocolate
    Must have been lidl cheapo stuff, looked fierce lumpy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

i used to share with a girl who used to fold my clothes as well. i thought it was great. I used to purposely leave them on the radiators/horse thingy and wait for her to fold them. I also used to let the dirty dishes pile up. It was a kind of a waiting game. waiting to see who'd crack first and wash the dishes. she always gave in :D caught her one day sniffing my boxers and testing the elasticity :confused:

You sound like a terrible flatmate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

sedantez wrote: »

Google "Two girls, one cup". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sedantez

No.. surely not...! .... that would certainly put me off having my dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Teferi wrote: »
    Youre a bad bad man telling people to do that :(
    (yes I am well aware of it but youre still a bad man)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Teferi wrote: »

Some tea-making how-to video no doubt.

I'll have a look later on when my gran is over. She loves a good cup of tea. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

bluto63 wrote: »
    You sound like a terrible sound flatmate

why thank you! i could actually tell you some stuff that really would make me sound terrible :pac:
    one person i was living with had to leave the country after sharing with me. but not to "get away from me". For other more serious reasons. tried to get one over on me. played her at her own game. she lost. had to disappear fast. seen her a few times since she came back. she doesn't seem the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

boogle wrote: »
    Before him, I also had a room-mate who had really bad psoriasis. We shared a really tiny box room, and her flakes of skin were EVERYWHERE. On the floor so they'd stick to your feet when you got up in the morning. They were in MY bed half the time and she would keep me up all night scratching because her psoriasis was always itchy.

I did feel sorry for her, but sometimes the skin everywhere just really got to me. I asked her nicely if she wouldn't mind hoovering the skin up every now and then, and got a really defensive "I can't help it I have an illness" rant. She was also a messy cow. I was leaving the flat for three weeks at Easter hols and she was staying there herself. I put the bins out and all that jazz before I left. Came back and there were 4 stuffed black binbags sitting in our tiny kitchen, and she was sitting on the sofa with a pile of chinese take-away tins strewn all about the place. She hadn't taken the bins out in weeks and the whole place smelled like a rubbish dump.

Then she brought home some asshole that she went to college with and had really noisy sex with him in the bed not 2 feet away from me, I had to get up and sleep on the sofa. Then, in the middle of the night, I wake up with this idiot trying to lie down on top of me on the sofa. Then he passed out on the floor so I could go back to bed.

When I think about, she was worse than the wierd guy, but the wierd guy was just so odd... She was normal, just a dirty bitch.

Excuse me your Majesty. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

rubadub wrote: »
    Must have been lidl cheapo stuff, looked fierce lumpy to me.

that made my gag reflex go into overtime :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Some tea-making how-to video no doubt.

I'll have a look later on when my gran is over. She loves a good cup of tea. :)

Anonoboys gran later ....

Advertisement