Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Bragging rights is up and only 5 Days late :pac:

as i posted it up I oddly thought of this

Have a cluckity cluck cluck cluck day BWE

I should have the Raw/SD supershow up tonight but is there any feedback firstly for the PPV which has kinda changed the landscape of the BWE atleast temporarily. Might alter Raw depending on peoples opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Hey all sorry I have not been around lately been a bit of a crazy time, but I loved bragging right and Raw really think the TNA invasion angle was a fab idea, I shall give it another read over later and right up a bit more of feedback am I on SD if so hope to get done this evening

campo wrote: »
    Hey all sorry I have not been around lately been a bit of a crazy time, but I loved bragging right and Raw really think the TNA invasion angle was a fab idea, I shall give it another read over later and right up a bit more of feedback am I on SD if so hope to get done this evening

well the last one was a Raw/SD supershow, dunno how we will proceed 100% but we were so far behind i did that, we are now about 4 days behind so if you wanna do a Raw or SD or another supershow its up to you and would be great. Was about to check if anyone was up for writting a bit, thanks for the feedback btw. Itl be good to have someone else break up all my shows too

I put loads of ideas for this in the batcave too if you need help with your show.

campo wrote: »
    am I on SD if so hope to get done this evening

Hey man did you / are you still doing this? I've done up 3/4 of a show to go after yours already since we are behind but wont put any finishing touches on it till yours is up since storylines etc could crossover.

• Advertisement

Since we are going on hiatus with the BWE we can take as much time as we want with Survivor Series (So maybe those who already stopped booking due to time restraints can have another go) but I was wondering if anyone would like to try their hands at any of these matches?
    logo_survivor_series.jpg
    BWE Survivor series final card
    TNA Champion Jeff Hardy vs WHC Kofi Kingston
    BWE champion Sheamus vs TNA Tv Champ AJ Styles
    Legends match: Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Survivor Series classic: Team TNA (capt:Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarett, Matt Morgan, Mick Foley, Abyss & Beer Money) vs Team BWE (Co-captains: Cena & HHH, Orton, Swagger, Del Rio, Kane, The Miz)
    Icon vs Phenom: The Undertaker vs Sting
    TNA tag champs vs BWE tag champs: MCMG vs Nexus
    Ultimate X match including both BWE Cruiserweight champion Low Ki and TNA X Division champ Jay Lethal
    The new chruch of straight Edge vs The honour society (Punk, Gallows, Harris & Edge vs Danielson, Tyler Black, Samoa Joe & Nigel McGuiness)

there will also be an exclusive preshow bout between Laycool and The Beautiful people from TNA which will air live on both BWE.com & TNA.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Has this died altogether? If so, should the other threasd be unstuck?

gimmick wrote: »
    Has this died altogether? If so, should the other threasd be unstuck?

I made a post recently in the draft thread saying id unstick it after the draft if the evaluation thread hadnt gotten peolple in the mood to write and the BWE had gotten back going

We need writers if this is to start again

I said previously i'd try a recruitment drive after the draft was finished and this is it so... Is anyone interested in writing for the BWE? or are any former writers willing to do shows again? even if it is just occasionally.

just so you know the TNA storyline will be concluded and we will jump forward several months to wear there is no longer any TNA involvement most likely as we start again fresh so you dont have to worry about it being pure fantasy booking and can still try and do better than the WWE are currently capable of again (although of course its still an E-fed so in essence is fantasy booking)

If we get enough people willing to give it a go as we did previously you may only have to do a show every month or two so it may not be as major a commitment as you think and like in the draft it doesent really matter how you approach a write up or how long it is, it's just the giving it a go that matters. So we can attempt to give the board a chuckle/interesting read in the process.

where else would you get such storylines as CM Punk failing the Wellness program for instance.

c'mon you know you want to :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I will Write if there is enough interest to get things going again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

As much as I liked reading BWE the storylines went downhill over the last few months whilst it was active :(

Alternatively I'd like to see Volt's idea of each of us having our own wrestler get going again. I feel like BWE's days are gone unfortunately and we need something fresh round here now that the draft is over and done with too. If Volt is still interested in doing this and we get the numbers then I'd happily dedicate some time in helping him get it up and running.

glenjamin wrote: »
    As much as I liked reading BWE the storylines went downhill over the last few months whilst it was active :(

Alternatively I'd like to see Volt's idea of each of us having our own wrestler get going again. I feel like BWE's days are gone unfortunately and we need something fresh round here now that the draft is over and done with too. If Volt is still interested in doing this and we get the numbers then I'd happily dedicate some time in helping him get it up and running.

I liked that concept and if people were interested in doing it at the time I prob wouldn't have bumped this now. Maybe we could turn the bwe into the boards roster I.e slowly introduce certain boardsies. Like me and gimmick could quickly replace dibiase & teddy long as gms/mods.we could even keep wwe stars involved at first to have the boardsies interact with while we get more boards original characters. Imagine sheamus leading the Leinster legion or d2d & cmpunked joining the BWE straight edge society.

I liked that concept and if people were interested in doing it at the time I prob wouldn't have bumped this now. Maybe we could turn the bwe into the boards roster I.e slowly introduce certain boardsies. Like me and gimmick could quickly replace dibiase & teddy long as gms/mods.we could even keep wwe stars involved at first to have the boardsies interact with while we get more boards original characters. Imagine sheamus leading the Leinster legion or d2d & cmpunked joining the BWE straight edge society.

That sounds quite good BH. I don't think we'd get enough people on here to give Volt's idea a shot but for people that would be interested, slowly adding them to the BWE roster and having yourself and gimmick as GM's would be good.

Im in the batcave, if the band is getting back together... I want in! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I've posted the return show, since nobody seemed to be getting the ball rolling in the batcave, thanks to D2D for the help.. Have hopefully set some stuff up for whomever wants to write the next show, have some long term booking ideas i might stick up in the batcave tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We need prolonged discussion in the Batcave before we make anything else public I think!

Nice Return Walter.

I really liked it and when I look forward to reading your ideas for future story lines.

I'd like to bring up Volt's and BH's idea of having us create our own wrestler and mixing it with the actual WWE roster.

No harm in creating a wrestler.

He can be called G.I. Normous or Bob Slay.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Nice Return Walter.

I really liked it and when I look forward to reading your ideas for future story lines.

Glad you enjoyed it man, i'll stick some ideas in the batcave soon..

• Advertisement

I'd like to bring up Volt's and BH's idea of having us create our own wrestler and mixing it with the actual WWE roster.
    fancy joining the writing team mate? We might be able to incorporate that idea into a tough enough side series ;)

I wouldn't mind. I like the tough enough idea or maybe an NXT show. I think its the only way to push forward with BWE if the posters on here had their own wrestlers to keep their interest going otherwise I can see the BWE fizzling out once again.

I wouldn't mind. I like the tough enough idea or maybe an NXT show. I think its the only way to push forward with BWE if the posters on here had their own wrestlers to keep their interest going otherwise I can see the BWE fizzling out once again.
    We don't want to deviate too far from what it was but it's definitely a fresh approach to have boardsies included in the storylines. I feel less would be more in this instance though

Batcave fellas.

Bump

Threw an idea in the batcave lads..

Where? What? Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Zombie bump :p

Since it was mentioned in the podcast, is their any interest in doing this again? Raw is always better when we make up what is happening instead of what is actually happening so why not?

All the basics are in the OP. No point in doing it if there isnt enough interest so hopefully people will want to take part as it seems like it would be a lot of fun.

As said on the podcast thread I'll give this a go again if you can get a few people involved. get enough people involved and you might only have to write one show every several weeks to be involved.

so anyone else suffering from Draft withdrawal?

• Advertisement

As always count me in

Advertisement