Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ah sure count me in for, I do have PODS (POST OVER-DRAMATIC DRAFT SYNDROME)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Sounds fun. I want in, if possible. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That's 5 and I was thinking at least 6, so close enough. An average of once a little over a month right now which should be easily do-able.

Anybody want to volenteer to start? :pac:

Ill go for it!

If no one else does that is?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ill go for it!

If no one else does that is?

First come first served, I reckon.

If nobody volenteers to do the follow up show we'll work out a roster of some sort. Anyone else who joins will just be added to the end of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Awesome 5 people in and room for more means nobody to be writing more than a show a month so I think its safe to say the BWE has a new booking comitee or in other words

TisAlive.gif

btw he may have seen the bump but it might be worth pming Campo to see if he wants in as mentioned on the thread he still has a link to the BWE as his sig

o and if there is a roster / write up schedule done up im happy with wherever in the order

btw he may have seen the bump but it might be worth pming Campo to see if he wants in as mentioned on the thread he still has a link to the BWE as his sig

o and if there is a roster / write up schedule done up im happy with wherever in the order

Just sent him a message. Actually meant to send one earlier but due to opening loads of new tabs for all the new posts, it slipped my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Ok gonna give this a bash, Gonna start writing now since I know whats happening on Smackdown. When ready shall I start a BWE show thread???

and Volt is back on board from the original creative team. \0/

With regards to when to throw up a thread well you could always bump The original thread with your post, or I guess just start one up when you throw up your Raw. I assume we are only going to be doing Raw's anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Ill throw my name in the hat aswell lads, need to get my writing skills back up to par for next years draft :pac:

wahey the band is getting back together!

lets hope though its not a blues brothers 2000 style reunion

After looking back at other shows and how mondays real Raw went down, Theres not alot i have to change storyline wise. I think the main goal is to further fuel feuds and help book matches for the PPV itself. Current PPV is likely

Kane v Bryan

Cena v Wyatt

Evoultion v Shield

Paige v AJ

Big E v ???? (IC TITLE MATCH V winner of the tournie.)

Things i should be booking

Sorting out the mid card : Lads like Kofi, Sheamus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrett, Fandango, Sandow, Brosus Clay, Big Show, Swagger all need to be elevated, yet all cant be if we are being realistic.

Tag Team Division : Its a mess. The Usos dont look like champions and have no real challengers. Rybaxel suck, Rhodes bros look weak since the rumble and Los Matadors arent over at all. Needs to be sorted.

Debuts : Bo Dallas and Adam Rose are due to debut soon, where or how will we be fitting these lads in.

The first 2 points need to be looked at ASAP and the debuts can be wormed in down the line.

Yeah don't bother with Smackdown or anything, it's not like it matters :pac:

I'll do a roster of sorts up tomorrow or Friday. Just keeps looping around with newcomers being added to the end.

I don't mind being second to do up a show if that helps you in doing up an order. Got a few ideas for how to help revitalize the midcard.

First BWE show is ready to roll, just tyoing up why I went in the direction I did and it will be posted. Ill start new thread and post there. Hope it is ok.

New Shows there here

BWE SHOWS THREAD 2014

Any feedback appreciated and hope I havent ruined it before it began.

Beakerjoe
    Bounty Hunter
    DM Ice
    Professional Griefer
    gnfnrhead (AJ Lee wins the WWE World Title :pac:)
    Voltwad
    Walter

Any objections?

If you won't be able to make it one week, let us know so we can move it around a little and get someone else to do that week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

BWE

Back with a

BANG BANG

4e93483264c4f.preview-300.jpg

Great work beakerjoe, I enjoyed your show. Set up lots if things in one show.

Boobie Bella has stuck!.

Really good read that, much better than mondays Raw and gives me a good bit to work with for the next show. Wonder if I actually gave you the idea for Sandow as I suggested that exact thing on a recent boards podcast. Also had plans to do something with the US title and Ambrose so gotta approve of that move and Boobie Bella (Nikki - Nikki's got knockers Bryans got Brie) def made me laugh.

with the real corresponding Raw not on till Monday it gives me loads of time to do one for the following week too

• Advertisement

I vote we officially change her name to Boobie Bella.

Campo is on reserve. Doesnt think he has the time to do it fully.

Basically, if someone will be unavailable, he'll be the first person asked if he can fill in.

Was thinking I might have to do the auld bait and switch (obviously will think of a storyline reason why if possible) AJ vs Paige as irl AJ has apparently asked for some time off hense why it's now Tamina vs AJ. I'll be away for a few days now but will write up the show and have it up hopefully before the end of next week but as said before loads of time atm considering the WWE only catch up with Beakerjoes show on monday.

is it 1 person doing PPVs?

Actually forgot the PPV :o

Bounty Hunter - 28/4
    DM Ice - 4/5 - Extreme Rules
    Professional Griefer - 5/5

Up to DM Ice if he wants to do it himself or work with Griefer. His call. I'll work it out better in future so the person who falls on the PPV has the choice in advance.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

As a BWE vet I am happy to let someone else have a go with the PPV, do you want to give it a go Griefer?

If no changes are made for the PPV's, this is what we are looking at:

28/4 - Bounty Hunter
    4/5 - Extreme Rules - DM Ice
    5/5 - Professional Griefer
    12/5 - gnfnrhead
    19/5 - Voltwad
    26/5 - Walter
    1/6 - Payback - Beakerjoe
    2/6 - Bounty Hunter
    9/6 - DM Ice
    16/6 - Professional Griefer
    23/6 - gnfnrhead
    29/6 - MITB - Voltwad
    30/6 - Walter

I'll keep this updated with any changes. Obviously if a PPV ends up using two people, everyone else moves up a spot. Otherwise a straight swap.

Whens the next BWE Raw BH?

the final touches are being put on it now, lucky you did yours so early as I was a lot more rushed than I thought id be due to real life things getting in the way this past week

up now, def coulda been better but I didnt want to leave it too late with a PPV to be written and at least tried to cover most bases with it

Sandow and English, booked very ...er... "intelligently". Perfect way to book them.

I see you've opted not to have Cesaro in the IC title match (something i wasnt sure of myself seeing how hes been getting Face reactions). Big E and Sheamo can be a good mutual respect match that can have a lot of scope in relation to slowly (or quickly turning with E or S heel)

NAO v Rybaxel would suck IMO, and wouldnt have gone down that route myself. It would kill the crowd potentially. Though the ladder match needed another heel team and I guess Ryback and Axel fit the bill and had to be added somehow.

AJ was written out nicely. Tamina v Paige might have needed more time to have a proper feud but time was always against who ever had this after I booked AJ Lee before I knew she was injured. My fault I guess.

Great way to use Ambrose and the heel lumberjacks. i feel someone like Mark henry will be used to get Rusev over so its planted the seeds for that nicely.

Its a pity Bryan couldnt end the show but you booked it right as did the WWE given the situation.

BNB worked in nicely.

A lot of talent not used again by BH (like myself). No need to debut Bo or Rose yet as there is no spots for them in fairness. WWE have a wide variety of talent when you look at the whole roster. No Ziggler, Del Rio, Miz, 3mb, Kofi, Emma, Santino used this week again, as well as Fandango.

Id love to see thses guys involved some how but where?

Great read BH and looking foward to DM ICE and PG take the next 2 shows of Sunday and Monday. Already looking forward to my next write up (The Payback PPV)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

These are better than normal Raw. You should tweet them to wwe every week with this is what you could be doing

Advertisement