Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The Volt wrote: »
    Hey folks,

listen, I really hate to be the douche who stops the momentum on some fine work so far. Genuinely thought I would have the time to commit to doing a few shows but the way things have panned out, I literally don't have the time of day or the headspace to commit to this going forward.

I'd be happy to try and throw a show together over the next few days just to keep it going but it won't be to the standard people have set so far. If there was someone ready and willing to jump in and take the next one and mine thereafter, I think it would be best for everybody :(

I think it would take me a few days at the very earliest to get a show together atm and as we are already behind hopefully someone else will be able to esp as I havent seen Walt in quite some time and he was next after Volt so we could be dropping a good bit behind and quick. Maybe if someone has time they could do up a review show for what we have missed and it wouldnt need to be as detailed .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'll try do it tonight. Wont be anywhere near as detailed as my last one though.

Walter's account is closed. So would you be able to do the PPV BH?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'll try do it tonight. Wont be anywhere near as detailed as my last one though.

Walter's account is closed. So would you be able to do the PPV BH?

I'd say it will take me a few days from when I know the exact card at the earliest due to work, podcasts etc but I guess I'll try anyway. I think we may be at least a show behind for a while now unless someone is available and can do up a show quick

dang didnt realise that about Walt thought he was just inactivate again. Pity was always a very good poster although obviously he didnt post as much these days

Four hours later!

I deserve a reward for getting that done so quickly. AJ Lee will do fine :pac:

1/6 - Payback - Bounty Hunter
    2/6 - Beakerjoe
    9/6 - DM Ice
    16/6 - Professional Griefer
    23/6 - gnfnrhead

Is the new rotation meaning.....

29/6 - MITB - Bounty Hunter - Poor bastard :pac:
    30/6 - Beakerjoe

If you don't want to do two PPV's in a row, Bounty, I'm happy to swap if nobody else wants to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Whoever's up next writing will have some fun after what happened last night

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whoever's up next writing will have some fun after what happened last night

Hope that's a positive :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hope that's a positive :pac:

Well if ya saw Raw last night.. What a shock ending

Cheers gnfn I've started writing and have plenty of ideas already down so I think itl be ok, havent watched the last 30mins of Raw yet though so im a little worried that my plan may have lost its originality (though im just guessing with regards one potential ending).

edit: It should be up tonight, if someone (Beaker) needs I can pm a heads up earlier tonight letting him know how itl go down so he can start on the Raw the next night but at the very latest the PPV will be up in the morning.

and Payback is up!

feedback is welcome, some bits yeah the real PPV etc might have lead me to think of those ideas and there are a few twists in this show but hopefully everyones alright with what I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ill hopefully have last weeks show up by tonight.

Really rushed this week's effort (for last week's show), Brock has been written out til Summerfest and Cena has the excuse for some time off but not miss the MITB pay per view. They need to evelate a face into the upper spots so I gave Ziggler the chance.

Found it hard not to give Rollins the belt seeing as he is now No1 contender. I hope I have sorted that out a bit but now cant really add him to the MITB matches. Maybe he can face Ambrose while reigns moves into the world title ladder match.

Gave Drew a squash match to rise his stock a little and had a fun match with santino and rusev but I did rush it a lil

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Really rushed this week's effort (for last week's show), Brock has been written out til Summerfest and Cena has the excuse for some time off but not miss the MITB pay per view. They need to evelate a face into the upper spots so I gave Ziggler the chance.

Found it hard not to give Rollins the belt seeing as he is now No1 contender. I hope I have sorted that out a bit but now cant really add him to the MITB matches. Maybe he can face Ambrose while reigns moves into the world title ladder match.

Gave Drew a squash match to rise his stock a little and had a fun match with santino and rusev but I did rush it a lil

Looking forward to reading it when I get the chance but this all sounds logical. Guess nobody had any issues with the PPV matches I wrote? O and in relation to the schedule I don't mind doing the next PPV too but if someone else wants a crack at a PPV I dont mind rescheduling.

Everything from the ppv was expected really, ya did well in relation to Bryan esp

I only had one thing with the PPV. Cena coming out at the end felt like it was leading to something, then it doesnt. Personal preference really rather than a booking issue.

Going to read the next one in a little bit when I get a chance.

I only had one thing with the PPV. Cena coming out at the end felt like it was leading to something, then it doesnt. Personal preference really rather than a booking issue.

Going to read the next one in a little bit when I get a chance.

To be honest that was the bit about that match I wasn't sure about but I needed someone to take the beating for Broken Arm Bryan and someone more than just a ref/Backstage hand so Lesnar would still seem like a beast although he technically lost. If it means Cena misses a week or so and Bray can move on elsewhere then great.

In heindseit perhaps its good we fell a week behind now though as we know the extent of Bryans injury and can plan around that adn maybe have our own 2 ladder matches one being for his title, the winner of which will face Rollins the no.1 contender at the next PPV (or some variation on that), meanwhile Heyman can move on to talking about how his client not only broke the streak but he broke Bryans too and that his other client Cesaro will take his place (ie bigging him up for the ladder match, wether he wins or not)

To be honest that was the bit about that match I wasn't sure about but I needed someone to take the beating for Broken Arm Bryan and someone more than just a ref/Backstage hand so Lesnar would still seem like a beast although he technically lost. If it means Cena misses a week or so and Bray can move on elsewhere then great.

In heindseit perhaps its good we fell a week behind now though as we know the extent of Bryans injury and can plan around that adn maybe have our own 2 ladder matches one being for his title, the winner of which will face Rollins the no.1 contender at the next PPV (or some variation on that), meanwhile Heyman can move on to talking about how his client not only broke the streak but he broke Bryans too and that his other client Cesaro will take his place (ie bigging him up for the ladder match, wether he wins or not)

With Rollins being No 1 contender and Bryan vacating the belt, this is how I went with it : Obviously Stripping Bryan due to his broken arm after Brocks attacks. Annoucing 2 Ladder matchs, 1 for the vacant title between six men and 1 for the MITB briefcase as per usual. Rollins, though no1 contender, isnt ready to get the belt yet as no 1 contender. Also with Rollins being No1 contender I dont think it would be fair on him storyline wise to throw him in to either Ladder match. So i have given him his shot for the Raw after the PPV.

In relation to the PPV for Rollins I had this idea, but didnt want to book too much of the PPV in one night. One opition that came to my mind, could be Hunter trying to destroy the shield by saying hes give Ambrose and Reigns a choice for the PPV out of fairness : One can face Rollins 1 on 1 at the PPV and the other can go into the World title ladder match..... only catch is The Shield must decide who goes into which match, potentially causing tension between Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. You can have Rollins face Ambrose at the PPV and Reigns in the ladder match (where he is needed).

With Rollins being No 1 contender and Bryan vacating the belt, this is how I went with it : Obviously Stripping Bryan due to his broken arm after Brocks attacks. Annoucing 2 Ladder matchs, 1 for the vacant title between six men and 1 for the MITB briefcase as per usual. Rollins, though no1 contender, isnt ready to get the belt yet as no 1 contender. Also with Rollins being No1 contender I dont think it would be fair on him storyline wise to throw him in to either Ladder match. So i have given him his shot for the Raw after the PPV.

In relation to the PPV for Rollins I had this idea, but didnt want to book too much of the PPV in one night. One opition that came to my mind, could be Hunter trying to destroy the shield by saying hes give Ambrose and Reigns a choice for the PPV out of fairness : One can face Rollins 1 on 1 at the PPV and the other can go into the World title ladder match..... only catch is The Shield must decide who goes into which match, potentially causing tension between Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. You can have Rollins face Ambrose at the PPV and Reigns in the ladder match (where he is needed).

Obviously I still have to read your show, just finishing Raw before podcasting later now, then I hope to get to it... that said what you have outlined all seems logical to me.

DM-ICE is up next for the raw show from Monday night :)

Also its worth noting that we now have to can Drew McIntyre as he has been released. Also I was very close to having Evan Bourne reurn to feature in the MITB ladder match on the last show.

• Advertisement

Also its worth noting that we now have to can Drew McIntyre as he has been released. Also I was very close to having Evan Bourne reurn to feature in the MITB ladder match on the last show.

Pink slip on a pole match featuring all 3 of 3MB with Slater as the winner?

Was reading that thread and seen Mahal first. Was thinking Drew could take him out. They had to ruin it! :mad:

If I was doing the next show, I'd have 2MB vs Rollins (since they failed so many times) with whoever gets pinned being fired. Not sure about Drew.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

DM-ICE is up next for the raw show from Monday night :)

Oops forgot about this with the WORLD CUP

Will try to post something tonight.

I dont mind doing it tonight if you wanna switch with me? I have time

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I am happy to switch, I wouldn't be able to start before this evening anyway.

Grand, ill start and you can pick up the spot after the next PPV

Recently promoted to full roster
    Aiden English
    Bo Dallas
    Sami Zayn
    Adam Rose

Currently off TV
    AJ Lee (time off)
    John Cena (Kayfabe injury since Raw 2 weeks ago)
    Brock Lesnar (Kayfabe indefinite suspension)
    Daniel Bryan (Legit neck injury, kayfabe broken arm due to Brock)
    CM Punk (Legit took ball and went home)
    Batista (Time off for movie, taken out by the Shield at ER)
    Goldust (Possibly injured by Cody last show)
    Darren Young (legit injury, No kayfabe reason)
    Kane (kayfabe taken out by Bryan)
    Big Show (Kayfabe time off to reemerge as a monster under Paul Heyman)

Current Roster

Face
    Roman Reigns
    Dean Ambrose
    John Cena
    Daniel Bryan
    Sheamus
    CM Punk
    Adam Rose
    Dolph Ziggler
    Jay Uso
    Sami Zayn
    Big E
    R Truth
    Xavier Woods
    Goldust
    Brie Bella (Diva)
    Nikki Boobie Bella (Diva)
    Paige (Diva)
    Santino
    Nattie Neidhart (Diva)
    Summer Rae (Diva)
    Kofi Kingston
    The Miz
    Zack Ryder
    Heath Slater
    Mark Henry

Heel
    Triple H (Wrestler (authority figure)
    Randy Orton
    Seth Rollins
    Cesaro
    Bray Wyatt
    Rob Van Dam
    Fandango
    Steph McMahon (Authority Figure)
    Rusev
    Bad News Barrett
    Harper
    Rowan
    Curtis Axel
    Ryback
    Cody Rhodes
    Titus O'Neill
    Emma (Diva)
    Alicia Fox (Diva)
    Tyson Kidd
    Layla (Diva)
    Eva Marie (Diva)
    Jack Swagger
    Zeb Colter (Manager)
    Paul Heyman (Manager)
    Brock Lesnar
    Damien Sandow
    Alberto Del Rio
    Big Show
    Lana (Manager)
    Bo Dallas
    Tamina Snuka (Diva)
    AJ Lee (Diva)

Tag Teams
    Sandow and English (current Champs)
    The Uso's
    Wyatt Family

Recent turns
    Nikki Bella (turned heel as she joined Wyatts briefly after Brain washing)
    Rob Van Dam (Revealed as a Paul Heyman guy and turned heel)
    Big Show ( Joined Heyman and turned heel in the process)
    Seth Rollins ( Joined Triple H and Randy Orton in forming a new Evolution and turned back on the shield. Now a heel)
    Cody Rhodes (Turned on Brother Goldust, now a heel)
    Emma (Attacked Paige and now an unstable unhinged heel)
    Heath Slater ( Stood up to authority over firings, turned face in the process)
    Nikki Bella (turned face after snapping out of Bray Wyatts spell)

Current champions
    World Title - Vacant
    Intercontinental - Sheamus
    US Title Soviet Title - Rusev
    Tag Titles - Sandow and English
    Divas Title - Paige

Thats the current state of BWE.

2 things to note is the lack of tag teams and decline in faces after a few heel turns.

Problem should be addressed over the coming weeks perhaps

RybAxle are also still a team afaik.

We need to decide what is happening with the title. I'm thinking if 5 people wrote the show we would have 5 different winners.

with BH doing it, id be happy to leave it to him. With 12 men to choose from to end the PPV as Champion (6 men from title match and 6 men from potential cash in) as well as Rollins due a title shot the night after the PPV, thats 13 ways to go. Some of them are no go's obviously but Id say 8 or 9 people there could end up as Champ come MITB

• Advertisement

Really liked the last episode, not sure what exactly about it but overall it was heading in the right direction imo especially the Big Show / Heyman segment (and yeah Show probably shouldnt be on the next edition of Raw after that).

With regards the PPV, seing as nobody else said they wanted to take it, ideas have started perculating in my head with regards how to book it. In fact I think I know what to do with 3/4 matches booked so far although that could change when the last few MITB / World title ladder match entrants are announced on the next Raw. The title match is the one im not fully sure on yet though, if anyone has an idea feel free to pm me it beforehand but im sure ill come up with something

yeah Rybaxl are still a team, I think we could possibly get a 2nd heel (dont wanna turn another face atm) to join Swagger as the Real Americans could prob be used more storyline was than just the big Hoss w/Zeb, but a face team could be a better addition, Big E and Henry maybe re-united as a tag team after one aides the other from an excessive Rusev beatdown (but somehow keep them away from an extended Rusev feud perhaps) as those 2 could work vs Sandow/English Brains vs Braun etc

Advertisement