Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

think your down for the post HIAC SD this week

Yep so it will be

Hell in a cell ( all of us )I will take the PMs etc

Raw:Diesalqueen if still up for it

SD: JPLiz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

What match will I do for HIAC then man?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just wrote the WHC SD main event and will pm it to you in the morning (middle of the night your time), will do up the tag match then too as i dont start work till tommorow evening but its crazy late here now, but i just wanted to urge you (as i suggested in the batcave) incase i dont post again, to make the SD HIAC the main event as well ive just unintentionally written an essay for that match plus a whole lot of extra promos etc for it that should cover a lot of the backstage stuff for the PPV.

Thanks to BH for the brilliant main event and backstage stuff

So so far written we have

SD main event
    Zig Show Vs Nexus

Left is below

Raw main event - campo

Danielson vs Regal - volt

McCool Vs Natalya - campo

Kofi Vs Del Rio - volt

Would above be Ok if DM is about and he can do a match up he can take raw main event if he wants it but if not I will write this up today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thanks Campo but I won't be able to put time into writing anything for the Pay per view this time around.

• Advertisement

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Thanks Campo but I won't be able to put time into writing anything for the Pay per view this time around.

No bother hopefully if Volt is about today we can get this finished at up by this evening

Hey man, I'll have my matches done tomorrow afternoon. Just on this to check my mail etc, have lectures til 6 then off to Bohs V Rovers. Back in college tomorrow early but I've a 3 hour lunchbreak so I'll get writing then.

Voltwad wrote: »
    Hey man, I'll have my matches done tomorrow afternoon. Just on this to check my mail etc, have lectures til 6 then off to Bohs V Rovers. Back in college tomorrow early but I've a 3 hour lunchbreak so I'll get writing then.

Cheers Volt that is perfect for me too been honest

Just about had time to write Kofi/Del Rio Really enjoyed writing it though. I can do Regal/Danielson later tonight if that's okay.

really looking forward to this PPV

• Advertisement

really looking forward to this PPV
    If you want to speed up the process of it being published you could write the US/IC match. I'll be able to get it done around midnight at the earliest.

Really looking forward to the main event by the way, seeing as how you've hyped it up so much :)

Voltwad wrote: »
    If you want to speed up the process of it being published you could write the US/IC match. I'll be able to get it done around midnight at the earliest.

Really looking forward to the main event by the way, seeing as how you've hyped it up so much :)

well unintentionally as usual the main event got really really long. Tis longer than my last PPV main event and my Taker/Cena WM match by a good distance id say.

would if i could but the missus is here and its 2am so no go on more writing till atleast tommorow.

Scratch what i just said consider the unification match with Danielson/Regal written as itl be pmd to Campo shortly.

Ok folks Hell in a Cell is now up, really enjoyed the 1st read of it
    feedback as always welcome

Now for Raw is Diesalqueen still ok to right this,???

If so DQ let us know if you need a hand and maybe when you think you might have it up

Good work lads. DQ hasnt been online for like 3 days so i think alternative plans might have to be made, I cant write it myself as thinks are hectic here and i did as much writing on the PPV as possible before id be under a heap of work again but hopefully someone can.

Both Champs come out of HIAC looking really strong.

Danielson is now the unified IC/Commonwealth(US) champ.

Jericho has lost his bet with Mysterio and Christian was taken out so both could be written out ironically on Liz's first show.

Nexus have the tag title belts but i doubt Big Show and Ziggler are finished with them just yet.

where is Evan Bourne vs Low Ki?

I like Kofi's push and think the no.1 contendership made for a nice lil match

Good work lads. DQ hasnt been online for like 3 days so i think alternative plans might have to be made, I cant write it myself as thinks are hectic here and i did as much writing on the PPV as possible before id be under a heap of work again but hopefully someone can.

Both Champs come out of HIAC looking really strong.

Danielson is now the unified IC/Commonwealth(US) champ.

Jericho has lost his bet with Mysterio and Christian was taken out so both could be written out ironically on Liz's first show.

Nexus have the tag title belts but i doubt Big Show and Ziggler are finished with them just yet.

where is Evan Bourne vs Low Ki?

I like Kofi's push and think the no.1 contendership made for a nice lil match

Cheers BH I should be able to get Raw up this evening I dont think Bourne vs Low ki was booked and did not want to add it to the card as it was never really pushed, but I think this was the best PPV in a while probably since F4W.

tis true that it wasnt pushed but i checked the other thread and it was booked iirc at the end of one of the most recent Raws there is a list of matches added to the HIAC card and is among them however we can edit that out/write around it if needed.

Interested to see who you position for Raws next PPV main event seing as there were 6men in real contention until this point but we are hardly going to have another six man main event so im curious as to who will feud with who from those men heading forward.

tis true that it wasnt pushed but i checked the other thread and it was booked iirc at the end of one of the most recent Raws there is a list of matches added to the HIAC card and is among them however we can edit that out/write around it if needed.

Interested to see who you position for Raws next PPV main event seing as there were 6men in real contention until this point but we are hardly going to have another six man main event so im curious as to who will feud with who from those men heading forward.

Check out batcave for Bragging rights thread, I will also have something on Raw about the Low Ki / Bourne match up why it did not happen

• Registered Users Posts: 85,892 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Excellent HIAC PPV lads well done. I love the storyline with Punk/SES/Edge/Christian and Punk being so dominating in HIAC but alas Drew keep his title

I will get cracking on SD today and send it to ye have a look at and edit and amend if needed - I'm not sure if I will be online at weekend

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Excellent HIAC PPV lads well done. I love the storyline with Punk/SES/Edge/Christian and Punk being so dominating in HIAC but alas Drew keep his title

I will get cracking on SD today and send it to ye have a look at and edit and amend if needed - I'm not sure if I will be online at weekend

yeah that storyline was my way of potentially writing out Christian while getting Punk who wasnt on the card involved and looking strong while also forwarding the angle with Edge started at the last PPV and i itself kept the SES/new church strong. tbh though im not sure where that will go from here.

dunno if you will really need to PM someone else your SD but im looking forward to seing what happens with the above aswell as other situations after the PPV.

• Advertisement

yeah that storyline was my way of potentially writing out Christian while getting Punk who wasnt on the card involved and looking strong while also forwarding the angle with Edge started at the last PPV and i itself kept the SES/new church strong. tbh though im not sure where that will go from here.

dunno if you will really need to PM someone else your SD but im looking forward to seing what happens with the above aswell as other situations after the PPV.

Cant wait to read it Liz , the whole ses/edge/christian thing is my fav story going on at the moment and it would work really well in the real wwe

Raw is now up when read the poll will make sense

I have booked the Dibiase/Rhodes match, also tried to explain the missing match up of Low Ki/Bourne from HIAC.

Also as stated the next contender of the BWE Title hopefully will be decided by the BWE readers

Your best show yet man, fair play.

I have Part I of SD up I hope the get the rest up later

I have Part I of SD up I hope the get the rest up later

My 2 fav parts of the show

There is a huge Christian chant and one girl (*coughs* Liz tongue.gif) in audience with a Christian sign seems to be crying

and of course tbc.....

Well done Liz some really good promos done there and the ses angle is moving along nicely even though we dont know where it is going yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Tbc.................. Great first show Liz looking forward to the rest of the show, and Christian winning the World Title in the Main Event:pac:

like the others i knew we'd get and had a lil smile on my face when TBC... popped up and so far like the show and how you are developing the SES angle in particular which ill admit after the bits i wrote for the PPV are my main interest in this SD and of course the Christian/Jericho potential write outs.

Part II up enjoy

Part II up enjoy

Cheers Liz really liked the ending.

Trying to get new schedule please leave your name beside what show you can do

Raw
    SD
    Raw
    SD

• Advertisement

nice ending alright hadnt expected it but it works well with Teddy Missing a previous SD due to health issues and me having him leave the PPV due to his rising blood pressure etc at HIAC. The SES are on a roll too atm which is nice as it had almost seemed like they were in limbo whilst Danieslon moved into the IC/commonwealth arena temporarily atleast curtailing their feud with the honour society.

having not commented on Raw id like to say that i like the concept of the vote as it is really different from what we have done to date and atleast allows for a different build to our next PPV. Whoever wins the vote can also obviously be promoted as the man the fans want to see as the champion/against Sheamus.

Advertisement