Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Raw is now up and main event for HIAC is also booked this weeks matches include

Evan Bourne VS Chavo
    Miz Vs Hardy
    Tarver Vs Primo
    Otunga Vs R-Truth
    Dibiase Vs Tatsu
    Sheamus & Barrett & Swagger Vs Kane & Taker & Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

think i got you mixed up with dare who if he's reading this I wonder could you add Dieselqueen to the BWE social group, think your the one in charge of that, or can someone else add people too?

Done:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Well done Campo. Good RAW and moves things along nicely.

I was looking at the Biki, wow there was so much work put into it! I have updated some things but I am nowhere close to getting it up to date. If anyone wants to update anything go for it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gonna read Raw now but as a lil threat here is what i had written before i had a day away from the computer....
    23305_113225605388767_9124_n.jpg
    Welcome to BWE Raw!
    wwe-raw.jpg

The show opens to a great reaction from the crowd as the commentators run down the goings on from Night of champions last night. They especially highlight the Raw match ups including Sheamus's retention of his BWE title. they are cut short at that point by the unexpected arrival of John Cena which is greeted by mostly boo's from the audience.
    66281.jpg

Cena only riles them up further by claiming that he was screwed last night in the BWE title match, that he was clearly on top and should now be the champion. He suggests that the ref distracted him then made a quick count despite the fact that he was dominating in ring. He then says that that is why one of two people he wants to call out is the BWE champion Sheamus, he says that if he is an honourable man he will face the one man that was still standing at the end of that match. After a moments hesitation where the commentators suggest that Sheamus hasnt yet arrived at the arena Cena moves on to the second person he says he wants to wants to speak to tonight Wade Barett. He says that he didnt expect any help from Barett last night and wants clarification on exactley where he stands with Nexus. Without getting to go much further the Nexus's music hits and Wade Barett comes out.
    rtbtrb.PNG

Barett says that as far as Cena goes they are square. He says that Cena helped them get contracts with BWE Raw and in return they helped him win the MITB ladder match. He then says that while Cena gave up his money in the bank opportunity as winner of season 1 of NXT he still is due a championship match and although one thing they previously agreed upon now cannot come to pass he does intend on having that championship match and soon. He now elaborates saying that originally as part of Cena's deal with Nexus, Barett's championship match up would be against cena after he cashed in MITB. Barett thought this could ensure his championship match being a 1 on 1 but now despite his attempts to clean up Cena's mess for him at Night of Champions that is no longer an option. Barett then re-iterates that him and Cena are square, he says their deal is now in the past and that frankly he isnt going to wait anymore cos he doesent need Cena and that he wants his championship match immediatley. then just as cena starts arguing with him saying its he who deserves a title shot The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase's music hits and the Raw GM makes his way out.

Dibiase does gives credit where credit is due and says that John cena did dominate large periods of last nights main event and argueably deserves another shot at sheamus and also aknowledges that yes Wade does infact have a title match due to him. However the GM then says that he isnt in a good mood after that match due to all the interferance, at which point he tells wade that he can hardly be expected to reward him for his interferance in the match. He then talks about the intense level of competition at the top of Raws roster with several big name superstars all believing they should be involved in the title picture, he then cites how Cena, Barett, The Undertaker, Kane, Jack Swagger and Sheamus were all involved in last nights match in some form. Dibiase says he has a solution to this though a way to keep them all happy, the fans happy and even give Cena & Barett the title shots they think they deserve. He then simply but infatically states "2 weeks, 6 man Hell in a cell for the BWE championship" then leaves the arena and both superstars stunned with a trademark laugh.

Hell in a cell promo airs
    hell-in-a-cell-ring.jpg

Opening match: Evan Bourne w/Gail Kim vs Ted Dibiase Jr w/Maryse

Winner: Ted Dibiase Jr
    ted-dibiase-jr-million-dollar.jpg

----

Josh Matthews gets a post match interview with Ted Dibiase Jr, congratulates him on his victory tonight commenting that he has been on a roll since procuring his MITB contract, beating William Regal & Melina last week with Maryse, The game HHH at Night of champions with his million dollar title on the line and Evan Bourne tonight. He then questions if Ted Jr and his money in the bank contract had any part to play in his father booking a 6 man HIAC match for the upcoming PPV. Ted says that the first he knew about that match was earlier on tonight and that ideally he wouldent want to be trying to cash in his MITB contract with 5 other superstars around capable of interfering, but he says does he like the fact that whoever is BWE champion after the Hell in a Cell PPV will have been severly beaten down no matter who is holding that belt...well you work it out, he the smiles a very broad smile and makes his way to the dressing room with Maryse in toe.

----

Match 2:Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Justin Gabriel
    ervgrq.PNG

----
    Sheamus arrives to the arena with his BWE championship in hand only to have the news of the six man HIAC match in under two weeks broken to him by Todd Grisham. To say he is unhappy at the news is an understatement, but he says no matter what match he has just like last night at Night of champions he will walk out still BWE champion. He also notes that he retained his title last night depite being the only man in the match not to have backup come to the ring to help him, he calls himself a real champion and someone that the fans can be proud of unlike the pretenders to his crown.

----

As we return to ringside the commentators get word of another huge main event that maybe sheamus wont be too happy to hear about, that being tonights in which the BWE champion will team with the brothers of destruction, The Undertaker and Kane to take on John Cena, Jack Swagger & the leader of Nexus Wade Barett but now its time for normal tag action as two teams trying to get back into the tag title hunt square off.

Match 3: The Brothers Rhodes vs Matt Hardy & R-Truth

Winners: The Brothers Rhodes
    DashingCodyRhodes2copy.jpg

----

Backstage ]Wade Barett and the other members of Nexus can be seen congratulating Gabriel on a good victory tonight as Barett begins a big pep talk for his group. He talks about how he intends to become the BWE champion at Hell in a Cell but that the rest of the group need to step it up and follow Gabriel's lead tonight by making an impact individually. He says they need to start winning some matches here on Raw because he wants the rest of them on the championship trail too. Cruiser belt, Tag belts, heavyweight belts you name it, Barett says he see's it in the future for Nexus.

----

Match 4: The Big Show w/ Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz w/Alex Riley

Winner: The Big Show
    the_miz_vs_big_show_2_original_medium.jpg

----

Backstage promo where William Regal explains his actions towards his former student Bryan Danielson at Night of Champions he says its tough love and wont be the last Danielson will see such guidance from him.

----
    -Smackdown Rebound-
    Smackdown-Logo.jpg

Divas match: Michelle McCool vs Eve Torres

Winner: Michelle McCool
    Michelle-McCool-Defeated-Eve-At-Smacdown.jpg

Main Event: John Cena, Wade Barett & Jack Swagger vs Kane, The Undertaker & Sheamus

Winners: Sheamus, The Undertaker & Kane
    sheamus-o-shaunessy.jpg

gonna read Raw now but as a lil threat here is what i had written before i had a day away from the computer....
    23305_113225605388767_9124_n.jpg
    Welcome to BWE Raw!
    wwe-raw.jpg

The show opens to a great reaction from the crowd as the commentators run down the goings on from Night of champions last night. They especially highlight the Raw match ups including Sheamus's retention of his BWE title. they are cut short at that point by the unexpected arrival of John Cena which is greeted by mostly boo's from the audience.
    66281.jpg

Cena only riles them up further by claiming that he was screwed last night in the BWE title match, that he was clearly on top and should now be the champion. He suggests that the ref distracted him then made a quick count despite the fact that he was dominating in ring. He then says that that is why one of two people he wants to call out is the BWE champion Sheamus, he says that if he is an honourable man he will face the one man that was still standing at the end of that match. After a moments hesitation where the commentators suggest that Sheamus hasnt yet arrived at the arena Cena moves on to the second person he says he wants to wants to speak to tonight Wade Barett. He says that he didnt expect any help from Barett last night and wants clarification on exactley where he stands with Nexus. Without getting to go much further the Nexus's music hits and Wade Barett comes out.
    rtbtrb.PNG

Barett says that as far as Cena goes they are square. He says that Cena helped them get contracts with BWE Raw and in return they helped him win the MITB ladder match. He then says that while Cena gave up his money in the bank opportunity as winner of season 1 of NXT he still is due a championship match and although one thing they previously agreed upon now cannot come to pass he does intend on having that championship match and soon. He now elaborates saying that originally as part of Cena's deal with Nexus, Barett's championship match up would be against cena after he cashed in MITB. Barett thought this could ensure his championship match being a 1 on 1 but now despite his attempts to clean up Cena's mess for him at Night of Champions that is no longer an option. Barett then re-iterates that him and Cena are square, he says their deal is now in the past and that frankly he isnt going to wait anymore cos he doesent need Cena and that he wants his championship match immediatley. then just as cena starts arguing with him saying its he who deserves a title shot The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase's music hits and the Raw GM makes his way out.

Dibiase does gives credit where credit is due and says that John cena did dominate large periods of last nights main event and argueably deserves another shot at sheamus and also aknowledges that yes Wade does infact have a title match due to him. However the GM then says that he isnt in a good mood after that match due to all the interferance, at which point he tells wade that he can hardly be expected to reward him for his interferance in the match. He then talks about the intense level of competition at the top of Raws roster with several big name superstars all believing they should be involved in the title picture, he then cites how Cena, Barett, The Undertaker, Kane, Jack Swagger and Sheamus were all involved in last nights match in some form. Dibiase says he has a solution to this though a way to keep them all happy, the fans happy and even give Cena & Barett the title shots they think they deserve. He then simply but infatically states "2 weeks, 6 man Hell in a cell for the BWE championship" then leaves the arena and both superstars stunned with a trademark laugh.

Hell in a cell promo airs
    hell-in-a-cell-ring.jpg

Opening match: Evan Bourne w/Gail Kim vs Ted Dibiase Jr w/Maryse

Winner: Ted Dibiase Jr
    ted-dibiase-jr-million-dollar.jpg

----

Josh Matthews gets a post match interview with Ted Dibiase Jr, congratulates him on his victory tonight commenting that he has been on a roll since procuring his MITB contract, beating William Regal & Melina last week with Maryse, The game HHH at Night of champions with his million dollar title on the line and Evan Bourne tonight. He then questions if Ted Jr and his money in the bank contract had any part to play in his father booking a 6 man HIAC match for the upcoming PPV. Ted says that the first he knew about that match was earlier on tonight and that ideally he wouldent want to be trying to cash in his MITB contract with 5 other superstars around capable of interfering, but he says does he like the fact that whoever is BWE champion after the Hell in a Cell PPV will have been severly beaten down no matter who is holding that belt...well you work it out, he the smiles a very broad smile and makes his way to the dressing room with Maryse in toe.

----

Match 2:Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Justin Gabriel
    ervgrq.PNG

----
    Sheamus arrives to the arena with his BWE championship in hand only to have the news of the six man HIAC match in under two weeks broken to him by Todd Grisham. To say he is unhappy at the news is an understatement, but he says no matter what match he has just like last night at Night of champions he will walk out still BWE champion. He also notes that he retained his title last night depite being the only man in the match not to have backup come to the ring to help him, he calls himself a real champion and someone that the fans can be proud of unlike the pretenders to his crown.

----

As we return to ringside the commentators get word of another huge main event that maybe sheamus wont be too happy to hear about, that being tonights in which the BWE champion will team with the brothers of destruction, The Undertaker and Kane to take on John Cena, Jack Swagger & the leader of Nexus Wade Barett but now its time for normal tag action as two teams trying to get back into the tag title hunt square off.

Match 3: The Brothers Rhodes vs Matt Hardy & R-Truth

Winners: The Brothers Rhodes
    DashingCodyRhodes2copy.jpg

----

Backstage ]Wade Barett and the other members of Nexus can be seen congratulating Gabriel on a good victory tonight as Barett begins a big pep talk for his group. He talks about how he intends to become the BWE champion at Hell in a Cell but that the rest of the group need to step it up and follow Gabriel's lead tonight by making an impact individually. He says they need to start winning some matches here on Raw because he wants the rest of them on the championship trail too. Cruiser belt, Tag belts, heavyweight belts you name it, Barett says he see's it in the future for Nexus.

----

Match 4: The Big Show w/ Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz w/Alex Riley

Winner: The Big Show
    the_miz_vs_big_show_2_original_medium.jpg

----

Backstage promo where William Regal explains his actions towards his former student Bryan Danielson at Night of Champions he says its tough love and wont be the last Danielson will see such guidance from him.

----
    -Smackdown Rebound-
    Smackdown-Logo.jpg

Divas match: Michelle McCool vs Eve Torres

Winner: Michelle McCool
    Michelle-McCool-Defeated-Eve-At-Smacdown.jpg

Main Event: John Cena, Wade Barett & Jack Swagger vs Kane, The Undertaker & Sheamus

Winners: Sheamus, The Undertaker & Kane
    sheamus-o-shaunessy.jpg

I like it BH not too disimilar to mine a mixture of both Raws would have been awesome

• Advertisement

campo wrote: »
    I like it BH not too disimilar to mine a mixture of both Raws would have been awesome

your show is great so no need but if there is anything above you would like in your show i can always edit it in.

please welcome JP Liz to the booking comitee alongside our other new recruit Dieselqueen. DM can you add her to the batcave social group

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

your show is great so no need but if there is anything above you would like in your show i can always edit it in.

please welcome JP Liz to the booking comitee alongside our other new recruit Dieselqueen. DM can you add her to the batcave social group

I'm not sure if DM can add Liz but I can;)

gotta stop getting you two mixed up, guess it should be easier with him on the sidelines atm

gotta stop getting you two mixed up, guess it should be easier with him on the sidelines atm

ha ha not sure if you meant this to be funny but it is D2D on the sidelines and DM who is active, D2D sorts out the batcave though

Its okay BH - we all get things mixed up when we are druged up on pain killers and JD!

Who has smackdown this week?

• Advertisement

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Its okay BH - we all get things mixed up when we are druged up on pain killers and JD!

This is the schedule that I put up if everyone is happy with it

SD:BH
    Raw: DM - ICE
    SD: Volt
    HIAC:Everyone
    Raw:(Maybe dieralqueen )if not I can do this
    SD:JP Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ok so I have the first SD after HIAC correct?

Anyways I think once I have prepared it I'll send it around to ye all to have a look and read and see if there is changes needed and so on not too sure how it works tbh :o;)

DM-ICE wrote: »

I am a good friend of Mr Daniels but I finally got reaquainted with Mr John Jameson over here and its been he who has been easing my pain most recently :pac:

If anyone else is free id suggest them taking SD as ill be late with it anyway as i doubt ill have any time to write it unless i do it all tonight (tis already past 11pm) and ive work in the morning.

I can do SD this evening should be up by 6pm

As promised SD is up I kinda changed the main event that we had planned and took a leaf out of the Raw book I just did not want SD seem weaker to Raw and hope it worked out well.

In other news Kofi continues his heel turn,

decided to give Marella a match against Morrison thought it might make sense.

Continued the Edge kidnap angle with SES
    Was thinking we might book them in a match at hell in a cell Edge loses he joins ses something like that , as I have left them out of the main event so they can face each other

as always comments and feedback welcome

Been mad busy last couple of days.

Fair play to ya campo, two very good shows (as always).

I will do some work on RAW tomorrow and try and have it up tomorrow evening.

Well done DM on Raw I love the idea of Regal / Danielson submission match I should have thought of that , Plus Womens battle royal was right way to sort out a number 1 contender for title.

Nexus in the tag team picture is well over due and the main event is being pushed along nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Excellent stuff man. I'll have SD up by Friday I hope.

Voltwad wrote: »
    Excellent stuff man. I'll have SD up by Friday I hope.

Good man Volt we are back on track it seems

Well i copied wwe for the diva's as i hadn't a clue what to do with hell in the cell so close. On the submission match i had that wrote before seeing wwe raw!

• Advertisement

who is in charge of HIAC? any match you want me to write?

btw sorry ive not been near as active as previously later but im glad weve got new writers and im looking forward to reading their shows.

Smackdown is up. Any volunteers to take charge of HIAC?

Some notes for SD:

- I feel Kofi's push deserves some momentum so this way allows us to focus on him without disturbing the PPV. Del Rio seemed a good choice to counter him. That match could go either way.

- Pushed Nexus again, having them bully pretty much everyone. I think Gabriel should be due a Cruiserweight shot soon.

- Gave us a logical way of writing Jericho out of the storylines. All he has to do is be eliminated before Rey in the 6-man match.

I won't be abke to write anything till Thursday at the earliest as I am moving house this week.

No worries. I'm fairly busy this week in college but I can probably write another SD come next weekend as well as squeeze in a HIAC match

Hell In a Cell card

BWE Championship

Sheamus Vs John Cena Vs Wade Barrett Vs Undertaker Vs Kane Vs Jack Swagger

BWE Heavyweight title

Drew Vs Christian Vs Jericho Vs Mysterio Vs HHH Vs Orton

Tag Titles

Zig Show Vs Nexus ( Sheffield/Otunga )

Womens unified title

McCool Vs Natalya

Danielson Vs Regal - submission match

Only 5 match ups we might need 1 or 2 more suggest putting Kofi Vs Del Rio for No.1 contender match and maybe Dibiase Vs Rhodes

let me know who can write for this event

I can write 1 up anyway

I can write as many matches as needed for this and should I be given them early today I should def have them to campo (I'm guessing he's in charge o this one) by tonight. I'll also perhaps do up one or two backstage segments you can decide if you want to use

I can write as many matches as needed for this and should I be given them early today I should def have them to campo (I'm guessing he's in charge o this one) by tonight. I'll also perhaps do up one or two backstage segments you can decide if you want to use

Bounty you are star man since you are first in take your choice of match/matches I can also do a couple myself tonight and if Volt or DM can do a couple today/tomorrow we could have it up by tomorrow evening

Let me know what matches you want

Cheers man, I'll take the sd Hiac so and provisionally the tag match (provisionally as we may only have 1 match each if enough respond quick) unless people have a preference for th sd cell match in which case I'd happily take the Raw one as it was originally my suggestion and it was my noc's match that lead to it too

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I offered to write a SD I'm sorry I forgot do ye still need me :o

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think I offered to write a SD I'm sorry I forgot do ye still need me :o

think your down for the post HIAC SD this week

Advertisement