Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you hate about boards?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,480 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

ROFL isn't supposed to be hilarious.

No but ROLFCOPTERS are.

I hate RIP thread.
    I also hate that every topic in "Green Issues" turn into a "who can post the most riduculously long winded post" match between derry and probe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Pighead wrote: »
    Why don't t you like girls?

Maybe he's ginger and has no choice,eh pighead?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Threads about what date and time it will be

"Oh, its nearly 12:34:56 07/08/09! What will you be doing?"
    I'll be working. This isn't a f*cking public holiday.

"What will happen on 09:09:09 09/09/09?"
    I'll be working. This isn't a f*cking public holiday.

"The world will end on December 21st 2012"
    I'll probably be off because its quite close to Christmas and I normally save a few of my holidays for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Armchair warriors who post about about all the things they are going to do to scumbags, and who are actually scumbags themselves (yeah you know who you are) or who if faced with said scumbags would sit crying in the library (yeah YOU!) for their mammy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I hate people who actually give thier location in thier sig..like anybody actually cares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

occasional?...there is a wolf pack. Im like a lone wolf, in a wolf pack by myself...would you like to join my wolf pack?

Yes, yes I will join your wolfpack. Together we shall howl and run under the midnight moon, the wind ruffling our sleek pelts.

Nothing ghey now, masculine man wolves. Who may wish to cry every now and then. Nothing ghey like, but crying man wolves who may want to prance about in high heels from time to time...

I now hate Ranting & Raving, since I got banned about 2 mins ago

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I don't like the anti-Dublin idiots who post things like Dublin=Scum.

They know nothing about the place and it just seems to strike fear in their hearts. Anyone who comes on to the Dublin forum for help, directions, advice, hotels, restaurants are always helped out by Dubliners no matter where they are from. The city is no different.

They are just proving they are ill travelled, insular, village idiots that are afraid of ever getting out of that small pond. If they have ever lived in Dublin they usually rent in some area where they know someone from home and don't do any research on the area. They go to work and go home to watch soaps on the TV and sit in front of their pc's bitching about Dublin. Then they go home at the weekend, they never experience the place like they should. Then their girlfriend or wives drag them off to Paris or Barcelona and they come back and waffle on about how great the food is and the how museums are amazing....

And what's with the accent thing? They are accents, they exist all over the world, get over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Yes, yes I will join your wolfpack. Together we shall howl and run under the midnight moon, the wind ruffling our sleek pelts.

Nothing ghey now, masculine man wolves. Who may wish to cry every now and then. Nothing ghey like, but crying man wolves who may want to prance about in high heels from time to time...

its worrying that you know my pelt is sleek. Welcome to my wolf pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Degsy wrote: »
    Maybe he's ginger and has no choice,eh pighead?

nope, not ginger. genericgal is beautiful also.

no pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

The 'let's count to a million' thread. Let's not.

Porkpie wrote: »
    The 'let's count to a million' thread. Let's not.

You obviously don't appreciate the sublime little nestbed of insanity that is the Cuckoo's Nest. Nuttin wrong with it. Except when my threads get sent there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Posters.

If there was only a way to get rid of posters, what a lovely clear desktop I'd have. :pac:

I now hate Ranting & Raving, since I got banned about 2 mins ago

:D

I saw what you got banned for and it's nothing to be grinning (or, I suspect, proud) of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I hate the atheist board ..........
    God they are some argumentative bunch you cant even voice an opinion without an argument about how your wrong and not entitled to an opinion

Hagar wrote: »
    Posters.

If there was only a way to get rid of posters, what a lovely clear desktop I'd have. :pac:

Ye mod 8 forums for the love of criminy! No wonder ye hate us!!

/pokes Hagar in the back of the head

Posters.

Hint: You're a mod here now.....

(cue abuse of power.... :D )

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Ye mod 8 forums for the love of criminy! No wonder ye hate us!!

/pokes Hagar in the back of the head

Don't forget the other 7 sub-forums as well. :pac:

:eek:

Come on, who did you sleep with? :p

• Advertisement

Everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I hate posters who have a picture in their signature with their name on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I hate posters who have a picture in their signature with their name on it.

Me too. What a load of conceited bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

People hopping into a thread and witout taking the time to read more than the first few posts, then deciding to waste the time writing out something that has already been said, discussed, and possibly disproved countless times.

I dig the urge to contribute and all,
    but doing this just makes the person look like a bandwagon jumping munter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

i can't stand it when people make posts without reading what's been written already and repeating something already said.
    grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i can't stand it when people make posts without reading what's been written already and repeating something already said.
    grrr.

"Wher to get German style number plates" threads in motors because they always decend into a mess and honestly who gives a **** about number plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

tony the tiger wants his grrr back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

occasional?...there is a wolf pack. Im like a lone wolf, in a wolf pack by myself...would you like to join my wolf pack?

A wolf pack you speak of, joining you say...

Advertisement