Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Really hope Vanessa and Lucas get together.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Niamhoooooo

^^ Me to! And Rhys and Kate would be cute :3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭KnowYourEnemy

This thread needs Tash pics

tash.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

What did troy do to the kid and his mother? I don'treally watch this at all so would like to know.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Troy dropped the access case on Cal's request, so Cal made a deal with him that he visit him and spend time with him on the basis he drop the access case. He dropped the case but not the case with toadie (recap, toadie punched troy in the face).

Troy hasn't done anything yet as such just brought a case against them for access and for toadie punching him.

Jade came forward about her relationship with troy and confessed what he did to her. They had a hearing on that but it wasn't enough to drop the access case until Cal tried to get troy to drop the access case, he could reinstate the case again if cal decides to stop spending time with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

This is annoying me. If Troy won the case at the end of the day isnt it up to Calum to see him. Realistically even if Troy won the case and have rights to see him couldnt Calum just decide not to go see him.

doovdela wrote: »
    Jade came forward about her relationship with troy and confessed what he did to her.

But what did he do to her though? Was a raping?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Neeson wrote: »

He used to hit her

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Neeson wrote: »

He used to hit her

Oh.

Jaysus.

He was violent towards her, very controlling. She had evidence to show that he had been violent towards her. She had photographs and reports from hospital records of her being hurt.

What's happening now, toadie and sonia found out what cal was doing and they wanted to stop him but I think they come to the conclusion they need to let it play out a bit on the best interest of cal that he wants to spend time with troy. That eventually that troy might butt out? He moved in next door to them so looks like he be around for some time but sonia hopes there is a loop hole in the law system that might try to protect cal from troy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I guess Troy dies and Jade joins Steph in jail for his death as she is leaving

Andrew Robinson is to be diagnosed with epilepsy in an upcoming episode

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

When is the car crash?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

When is the car crash?

I was reading about that today on Digital Spy. I might tune back in just to see it. I haven't been catching up on it lately. Did they already air the revamped opening credits?

Neighbours star Jordy Lucas has announced that she is leaving the soap.

The actress, who plays young journalist Summer Hoyland, will film exit scenes in the coming weeks ahead of an on-screen departure in early 2013.

Confirming the news, Lucas told TV Week: "I've had a fantastic three years at Neighbours, and I am really looking forward to what my future has to offer."

Meanwhile, writing on her Twitter page today (September 3), the 20-year-old told fans: "Yes, I am leaving Neighbours. It's been three wonderful and happy years of my life. I couldn't be more grateful. Who knows what lies ahead!"

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Oh I like her, gutted

Priya Kapoor will come close to kissing Paul Robinson in an upcoming episode.

Viewers have already noticed a spark between the pair, and Priya starts to find Paul more difficult to resist in scenes soon to air in Australia.

Tom Oliver has hinted that Lou Carpenter's daughter Lauren will be heading back to Ramsay Street.

The actor told What's On TV that producers are planning to recast the character, who was last seen on screen in 1994.

Oliver commented: "There is a possibility in the near future that Lou's daughter Lauren will be coming back. But I don't think the character will be played by the original actress, Sarah Vanderbergh. She's now happily married and living overseas.

"I'd also love to see Lou's adopted daughter Lolly back as an adult. Jiordan Anna Tolli played that part for seven years, before she left to focus on her schooling. But about a year ago, her mum brought Jiordan into the studio to say hello. She's a stunning young woman now, and is taller than me!"

The 74-year-old also revealed that he would love to see Delta Goodrem reprise her role as Nina Tucker at some point in the future.

He said: "I adore her. She is a sweetheart and an enormous singing talent. So I'd love to see her come back and make an appearance. I think she was a darn-good actor as well."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭gidget

I thought Lauren died in a horse-riding accident :confused:

Summer gets with the old guy the new editor *yucky*

• Advertisement

ugh! Summer and michael. more so ugh for priya and paul, at least harley has smitten raini! Aw callum trying so hard, can't wait for all the babies to be born! Summer has a thing for intellectual types I suppose maybe she might get with Ed sometime before she leaves neighbours!?

Pity that ed and tash's relationship ended though and rhys and vanessa. Looks like she might be with Lucas before long. Don't know how the whole distance thing work between kyle and jade, hopefully he might end up with kate but hard to know. He truly loves jade. Aidan and Chris are back together yay.
    Hopefully tash might get back with ed despite a strange pairing I think they work well together.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Priya and Paul, uggghhhh, totally unrealistic, she hated him up to last week. How the hell does he attract all the ladies? Actually scrap that, I REALLY dont want to know :D

Delighted Jade is gone, it annoyed me the way her and Sonya were supposed to be sisters yet looked totally unalike , also the way she called her 'Sonn' all the time.

Another thing thats been niggling at me (yeah I have little to be doing lol) is Toadies job. When he first started they made a big deal of the commute being so far, how he had to get up at the crack of dawn and never saw Sonya and Callum? Now he pops home on his lunch break? Whats the deal there?

Valentina Novakovic has confirmed that she is leaving the soap.

The actress films her final scenes as Natasha Williams in December after more than two years playing the role.

In what will mark its 28th year on television, Neighbours is set to welcome back a plethora of its most popular characters, along with a brand new family, in what promises to be an eventful 2013.

Favourite biker babe Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) and Sarah Beaumont (Nicola Charles) both return to Ramsay Street, along with Detective Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor), who was believed to be killed in action. Lauren Turner (Kate Kendall, Stingers) daughter of Lou Carpenter (Tom Oliver) will return to her childhood home, accompanied by her husband, Erinsborough's newly appointed police sergeant Matt Turner (Josef Brown), and their teenage children Mason (Taylor Glockner), Amber (Jennsa Rosenow) and Bailey (Calen Mackenzie).

Rick Maier, Executive Producer of Drama and Production at Austrlia's Network Ten, says: 'Neighbours is always as its most compelling when fans are rewarded for their commitment. Next year's new stories and all-star cast just look and feel fantastic. Steph Scully back on Ramsay Street? Sarah Beaumont? And some people thought Erinsborough was such a quiet place to live...'

'We are thrilled that they are returning to Ramsay Street and equally excited to be introducing a new family with original ties to the neighbourhood.'

http://www.channel5.com/shows/neighbours/news/new-faces-and-big-name-returns-for-ramsay-street-in-2013

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

What about Paul Robinson, Plain Jane Super Brain, Des and Daphne, Mrs. Mangle and Joe Mangle and Annalise. Wish they'd bring them back.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Paul Robinson has been back for years!
    Think Joe Mangle was back before too..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG Summer and that editor guy! UUUUGHHH! They said yesterday that he's 36 :eek: More like 46!!

Awww Jade and Kyle! No, they so good together. I hope they can stay together but if they don't I hope he either go to LA to be with her or get with Kate? Or could she end up with Rhys or may that be Georgia!? Can't see him getting back with Vanessa if she marries Lucas?!

I can see Andrew and tash getting together again was thinking of that when watching yesterdays episode.
    I only read on digital spy last night that they might kiss whether or not they get back together again remains to be seen!

Had a tear in my eyes for Jade and Kyle. So sad for them I hope he goes to LA at some point.

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    Had a tear in my eyes for Jade and Kyle. So sad for them I hope he goes to LA at some point.

Just keep Kyle far away from Kate now please

Advertisement