Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's worst county?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Any county beginning with the letter L is pretty useless and boring

Laois
    Longford
    Louth
    Leitrim

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The Agogo wrote: »
    Any county beginning with the letter L is pretty useless and boring

Laois
    Longford
    Louth
    Leitrim

Limerick is anything but boring!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Leitrim. I hardly knew it existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'd love to say both counties cause of donegals ruggedness and mayo with its knockathon crap. Only thing thats worth going to is westport! worst county would have to be..........offaly!:o:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jjg

i'd have to go with both kilkenny and waterford.. people from these two counties in general think they are better than everywhere else....some ghouls from waterford.. i'm from clare,very near and soon to be limerick city, and i have lived in cork the last few years, which was ok but dublin is streets ahead really..

dublin is definitely the best county.. i also like kildare galway and limerick, any of which i'd be happy to live in, and while i wouldn't live in either of these counties i like tipperary and cork,because the people are sound out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Leitrim...

Its main town is in Roscommon sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

Dresta wrote: »
    Donegal is over-rated. It's 2 cities separated by a giant mountain range.

Since when did Donegal get 2 cities?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Dresta wrote: »
    Donegal is over-rated. It's 2 cities separated by a giant mountain range.

This thread is over a year old ffs. Did you seriously wake it up just to post that??

Edit: Aaaah. 3 posts. And from Meath. Bless.

Special needs forum that way
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

"Cat Melodeon", one of my mates always says that when he's hammered, where does that come from at all at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

"Cat Melodeon", one of my mates always says that when he's hammered, where does that come from at all at all?

No idea - cross a horny cat with a badly played squeezebox and you're close. My dad used to say it all the time. "Dem cats were catmelojun, guess that's why Tipp won..." etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement