Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Bouncers on Boards.ie?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Voltwad wrote: »
    Another week gone by, another ****ty experience with a bouncer for no good reason. 'Sorry not tonight lads'.

When you notice a pattern of bad things happening to you, it's time to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out what the problem is.

/No offence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

AARRRGH wrote: »
    When you notice a pattern of bad things happening to you, it's time to take a look in the mirror and try to figure out what the problem is.

/No offence

None taken but it doesn't happen to me on a weekly basis. If you were to read the rest of my posts in this thread before commenting you'd know that :)

Voltwad wrote: »
    None taken but it doesn't happen to me on a weekly basis. If you were to read the rest of my posts in this thread before commenting you'd know that :)

Haha read 10 pages?! You must be kidding. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

A while back I was out at a birthday and out of 30-40 of us , I was one of 3 that didn't get in...:rolleyes:
    Night ruined.

In hindsight I probably should have said hello and nodded to the bouncer instead of trying to ignore him.
    Before I left I tried my hand a few times more then he says he's calling the gardai out the front to "deal with me".
    What can they do, I wasn't agressive or drunk.?

It's not really fair either that females get in no matter what age they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

DB10 wrote: »
    A while back I was out at a birthday and out of 30-40 of us , I was one of 3 that didn't get in...:rolleyes:
    Night ruined.

For you three.

Everyone else had a great time. ;)

• Advertisement

That's not really true... I have seen (unattractive) women being refused entry before.

Thats managers orders not bouncers being arses.
    The manager want's loads of women in the club so that theres not loads of men therefore more men will be drawn to the club.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

But it isn't really fair 15 and 16 year old girls can get in every week without a bother and 20 something men can be refused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

AARRRGH wrote: »

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

Some of you scrawny nerds who get refused need to hit the iron a bit and lose those spectacles (get contacts for nights out) and you'll be fine. Confident posture also. No slouching.
    Who wants a dork on their premises it makes the pub look bad. Sheesh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement