Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a Homeless Person Outside My Office

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Well I'm just back from Tesco and it didn't turn out quite how I imagined. When I was there I picked up a chicken salad - €1.40 and a smoothie - €.99, total cost €2.39.

I walked over to her and told her that I had just come back from the shop. I mentioned that I was lucky enough to still have a job and that for me they were quite cheap. I offered her the salad and the smoothie (sealed containers) but she refused them. She said she had enough food and had accomodation and that I wasn't offering real help so she didn't want them.

I wasn't looking for her to heap thanks upon me, I thought she would simply appreciate some food. I have to say I felt a little embarassed and less likely to do something similar in the future.

If she has food and accomadation then what the fcuk is she doing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

coasting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 GlobalStranger

'...& leave her the reciept in case anyone thinks she stole it..

great advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Kiith wrote: »
    For some reason, that picture makes me feel sad :(

Me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

If the homeess person is still there they have squatters rights by now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭TigerIsa

What a b*tch! Fair play to you anyway that was so nice of you

Advertisement