Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

as above these puppies are free to good homes Mother is very good natured so these guys and gals will make excellent pets for children
    there 7 female and 5 males,
    they have not been wormed or vaccinated and are ready to go in about 4weeks,
    mother is pure bred
    fathers unknown
    they were born on the 20th December

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Superhero

Hi,

I'm sad that we have to give these away but we are moving and can't take them with us. I'd rather give them to a good home than sell them.

You can also have the water and food container, 20 k of layer pellets and if want to take the chicken coop also you can. I made it myself, not prettiest but does the job. You'll need a truck or van if you want to take it. Otherwise I have to dump it.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Hi,
    How many chickens are where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm looking to adopt collie puppy (Very young. Practically newborn). I live in Dublin and if anyone has a pup that needs a new home, PM me as I'd be interested.

Mods feel free to delete or move this as you see fit.

Ok`d by Hellrazer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

4gun wrote: »
    as above these puppies are free to good homes Mother is very good natured so these guys and gals will make excellent pets for children
    there 7 female and 5 males,
    they have not been wormed or vaccinated and are ready to go in about 4weeks,
    mother is pure bred
    fathers unknown
    they were born on the 20th December

Are they still available?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

We are a couple looking for a small dog free to a good home. 2 months ago we rescued an 18 month old Jack Russell who has become the love of our lives. As much as we try to entertain him we think another dog could be a great addition to our house. He loves other dogs and we feel he is missing out by not having a pal to play with. No other pets or kids in the house, just the three of us. Ideally we would prefer another male but would also consider a female. We don't mind about breed or age but would prefer a young enough dog (but not a very young pup) who can keep up with our fella. As long as it is a healthy and good natured dog that is the main thing. If interested please reply on here or PM me with photos if possible! Thank you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Richie! wrote: »
    Is your Dalmatian still available to a good home?

He is indeed yes, havent been too comfortable with everyones whos met him so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Superhero wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm sad that we have to give these away but we are moving and can't take them with us. I'd rather give them to a good home than sell them.

You can also have the water and food container, 20 k of layer pellets and if want to take the chicken coop also you can. I made it myself, not prettiest but does the job. You'll need a truck or van if you want to take it. Otherwise I have to dump it.
    :D

What's your location ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bloox1

Hi All
    I have 2 Semi aquatic turtles (red eared sliders or yellow bellied sliders I'm not sure)
    I'm looking to find a good home for them
    I really don't want to part with them but I'm finding it more and more difficult to find the time and money to look after them
    They come with the tank, light, basking dock, and filter (2 if you want the second one) unfortunately they broke the heater last week so I don't have one for you
    All this comes for the low low price of free if you can just give them a good home
    They are several years old so they are not small turtles but I don't think they will get much bigger
    I have lots of care knowledge so if you are a beginner I can help you in their care needs, although they are low maintenance animals

If you are interested pm me (mod edit - no contacts allowed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Good home wanted for 18month old pure bred Scottish terrier.

Lovely girl with a great personality. just needs a home who can give her more time and attention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

LeahBaby wrote: »

Lovely girl with a great personality. just needs a home who can give her more time and attention.

I would be very interested in the scottie .At the moment I have 2 westies who are indoor dogs . One is a 2 year old girl and a 14 year boy. Our lives revolve around our dogs :) . Could you post a Pic up please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sammy64

Hi All,

I have a wonderful Collie dog called Sam that I need to rehome. I've had him for 4 and half years and I got him from the Pound in Saggart. He's been a great pet and is good with everyone including my two young children. He's in perfect health and would make a new owner a great companion or a family great pet. Iam in a situation where I cant a take care of him any longer as Iam working abroad. Sam is too good a dog to be put in the pound and I could never see him put to sleep as has been suggested. Iam running short on time and reall hope someone can come to his rescue.

Please get in touch if you are interested and I will get you more details and some pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

sammy64 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have a wonderful Collie dog called Sam that I need to rehome. I've had him for 4 and half years and I got him from the Pound in Saggart. He's been a great pet and is good with everyone including my two young children. He's in perfect health and would make a new owner a great companion or a family great pet. Iam in a situation where I cant a take care of him any longer as Iam working abroad. Sam is too good a dog to be put in the pound and I could never see him put to sleep as has been suggested. Iam running short on time and reall hope someone can come to his rescue.

Please get in touch if you are interested and I will get you more details and some pictures.

Just PM'd u...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

Hi all,

My sister is in the process of moving back into the family home due to financial problems.

She has a 4yr old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, that she rescued from a farmer that used her for hunting, and was going to shoot here. Unfortunately she hadn't been taken great care of, and had her front teeth ground down so as she would not destroy any animal she was hunting. This doesn't affect her in anyway, and she has regained her full weight.

We have a male staffie of our own, and they inadvertanly bred when my sister was visiting. Unfortuantely she cannot stay with us, as they now do not get on.

We've successfully rehomed the puppies, but any calls we've gotten for her have all sounded dodgy. The pounds and the dog charaties do not want to know, and I would not like to see her put down as she has such a sweet nature.

If there is anybody out there who can provide her with a loving home, please please get in contact ASAP, as she urgently needs a new home.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

I am looking for a home for my Red Tailed Boa. Needs someone who knows what they are doing. Not for a first time owner. Please send me a P.M and I will give more details

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Everett

I cannot of yet send PMs,im sure this is gone but if not id be happy to take you RT boa.
    I keep snakes and tarantulas.
    Everett.

@ Padjo1981,thats no problem,can you PM contact details?

still looking for a home

Michael B wrote: »
    We are a couple looking for a small dog free to a good home. 2 months ago we rescued an 18 month old Jack Russell who has become the love of our lives. As much as we try to entertain him we think another dog could be a great addition to our house. He loves other dogs and we feel he is missing out by not having a pal to play with. No other pets or kids in the house, just the three of us. Ideally we would prefer another male but would also consider a female. We don't mind about breed or age but would prefer a young enough dog (but not a very young pup) who can keep up with our fella. As long as it is a healthy and good natured dog that is the main thing. If interested please reply on here or PM me with photos if possible! Thank you.

Still looking :)

still looking for a home
    Hi Leah, is she neutered?

• Advertisement

@Padjo1981 can you send me contact details please

Not yet Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

try get her done Leah in case she falls into a breeders hands :(

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭meisha

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=bce095af-181e-11df-911e-002264c202d0&Aux=44|0|8CC7A42A4EB94D0||home need for a small mixed breed female (jack russell size) she is spayed and used to living outdoors,she could really do with a great home and maybe the company of another dog,she was born 30th June 2009,please PM me for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Hi all - my husband and I are looking for two female kittens (between 8-16weeks) to join our little critter sanctuary. We're looking for, preferably, tabby/orange/black kitties. We're based in Cork and are willing to travel (within reason :) ).

We have currently already tried all animal welfare groups and pounds in the area - but since kitten season hasn't really started yet, we're having no luck.

Please PM me if you have any leads or kittens available that meet our specifications. :)

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

meisha wrote: »
    home need for a small mixed breed female (jack russell size) she is spayed and used to living outdoors,she could really do with a great home and maybe the company of another dog,she was born 30th June 2009,please PM me for details

Sent you a PM.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seasick Hobo

Hi,

Due to a change in personal circumstances I'm looking to rehome my 18 month old female Westie. Fully vaccinated, great temperment. Looking for a genuine new home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Hi,

Due to a change in personal circumstances I'm looking to rehome my 18 month old female Westie. Fully vaccinated, great temperment. Looking for a genuine new home.

If she's not already neutered then please make sure you have her done before rehoming to stop her falling into the wrong hands. You could also contact Westie Rescue. Maureen does fantastic work and I'm sure she'll have lots of good homechecked homes crying out for a young Westie. http://www.westierescue.ie/

Toulouse wrote: »
    If she's not already neutered then please make sure you have her done before rehoming to stop her falling into the wrong hands.
    +1 to getting her neutered. We're looking for a little dog at the moment and some of the sites we're looking on have some dodgy people on them. Unless it's someone you completely trust I'd neuter her first if you can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Beautiful black and brindle dog, lovley temperment. microchipped.
    4 years old, loves people, kids and great with other dogs.
    going abroad so rather than kenneling him i would rather find him a loving new home myself.
    free to suitable home.
    PM me if interested.

Advertisement