Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hello,
    We are looking for a Jack Russel pup For a great home if anyone can help:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭JasperKat

Eschekt wrote: »
    Hi,

I would love to give one or two kittens, 10+ weeks, a good home (indoor only) where they get cuddled, spoiled and have it cozy and quiet.

If someone within Dublin have kittens to give away please feel free to send me a PM, if possible with pictures.

Thanks

I posted this a day or so ago, about a lonely ginger fella(?) that's in need of a good home... don't know if he's suitable or not but we're trying desperately to get a home for him...

Jasper

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hi All!

Didn't even get one enquiry regarding re-homing the two Terriers posted above (Or Link Here)

Forgot to mention in the original post that they are both neutered/spayed also.

- Can anyone advise where else I might advertise these two in the hope of finding a good home for them?

Thanks!!!

Maybe try http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/ and http://www.irishanimals.ie/.

They are beautiful dogs, hope you find the perfect home for them soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

JasperKat wrote: »
    I posted this a day or so ago, about a lonely ginger fella(?) that's in need of a good home... don't know if he's suitable or not but we're trying desperately to get a home for him...

Jasper

Hi Jasper. I'm in Shankill and we're currently looking for a ginger cat. Does he like being picked up etc?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Davemcfar

Hi,

About 3 months ago my mum took in a stray dog. My mum is 65 and unfortuntly finds it too difficult taking care of him as he's full of life and probably needs alot more exercise than my mother can give.

I cannot take the dog myself as am often out of the country.

I have tried many dog homes, dogs trust, paws, etc.. and they cannot take him as they are all extremely full these days.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested ?

He is 1 and a half years old, neutered, micro chipped, vaccinated, very friendly and fully house trained.

He 'I think' is a lurcher / greyhound?

I can send on more pics if you need

Thank you, Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

Hi all
    A friend of mine has a female beagle for rehoming. Neutered, micro chipped and trained to sit etc. 10 months old. Really lovely dog but they realise they made a big mistake as they are working and she needs much more attention. I have minded this dog for a few weekends and she has a really nice nature, gets on well with my own dogs etc.
    They are hoping to get her a home with people who are either home most of the day or who are big into walking, or who have land etc.
    PM me for details
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 border

BORDER COLLIE PUPPY- GALWAY

Hi, we have almost 3 month old border collie kind of puppy. He has no pedigree ,but is very nice and smart and his both parents are collies.We got used to him already and we like him a lot and we will miss him for a long time. :(
    The thing is he needs A LOT of attention and time. I train ,play with him every day betweet time when he sleeps and if I dont give him non stop ,100% attention he goes crazy. :( I know we should know this before taking puppy and I am aware this decision was reckless ,but I hope its not to late to find the right people for him. I will only give him away to responsible experienced with pupies or collies person. I can't even think about him ending up in pound -in that case we would keep him and try to find way to make him and our selfs happy in this situation. I am very confused and angry wth myself that I cant cope :( and feel responsible for him.
    He is fully vaccinated ,wormed , makes progress every day with training.
    We will only consider serious and reliable offers from people who are aware of the fact that dog is a big commitment, needs lot of time ,sometimes money. Perfect person would be someone who would keep him at home (he got used to this already) and who would train with him agility, frisbee etc.
    If you know a lot about collies ,have lots of time and think about dog as friend for life, please pm me and I can send you some photos.

:(:(:(
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

Davemcfar wrote: »
    He is 1 and a half years old, neutered, micro chipped, vaccinated, very friendly and fully house trained.

He 'I think' is a lurcher / greyhound?

I can send on more pics if you need

Thank you, Dave

hey Dave - where is the Dog - Cork, Dublin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Davemcfar

PaulB91 wrote: »
    hey Dave - where is the Dog - Cork, Dublin?

Hi Paul,

We are in Bray.

Thanks, Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SecretGarden

I have a lovely 2 year old purebred Westie that I need to rehome

I’ve had him since he was about 6 months old and he’s a lovely specimen (UK registered) although I won’t be giving that as he’s is blind and it appears as if he’s been so since birth.

He’s been confined to the back lawn and will run and race around with the other dogs avoiding any obstacles without a problem in a familiar area

He’s been happy here but I recently acquired a Great Dane – who tends to walk on him as he bounds about the place.

I can only let him go to a home where there is another small dog already, as he needs company.

He must be securely confined, he will get lost quite easily if he is allowed to wander unsupervised.

Ideally if his new owner was home during the day it would be perfect as he loves company and attention.

Thank you for reading this, please consider it carefully as he requires a specific environment to remain as happy as he is at present. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

I have a three year old Boxer Bitch for re-homing. She is spayed. She's small for a boxer, standing about 22 inches.

Reason for re-homing is we have two other dogs, who she wants to dominate 100%. One dog, in particular, is her doormat, she does not want him to have anything she wants herself, to the point where she has hurt him.

On her own, she's the perfect companion, possessing all the usual Boxer traits. She is loyal, a great guard-dog, and healthy. She absolutely hates the cat (who is so cute, she knows how and when to stay out of the Boxer's way).

So, we feel she would be best in an environment where she can get the attention she deserves, but is unsuitable for one with other animals. Twice we have got pups and she has switched into the Mother role automatically, minding them like her own. (But, turning into domination when older.)

So, if anyone feels they would be in a position to offer her a good home, please contact me via PM. Location - 50 miles from the M50, up the N3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Eibhin wrote: »
    Hi all
    A friend of mine has a female beagle for rehoming. Neutered, micro chipped and trained to sit etc. 10 months old. Really lovely dog but they realise they made a big mistake as they are working and she needs much more attention. I have minded this dog for a few weekends and she has a really nice nature, gets on well with my own dogs etc.
    They are hoping to get her a home with people who are either home most of the day or who are big into walking, or who have land etc.
    PM me for details
    Thanks!

Would love to have had her but wouldn't be able to take her for another 2 months due to current circumstances :( Hopefully she'll have a new home before then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Gophur wrote: »
    I have a three year old Boxer Bitch for re-homing. She is spayed. She's small for a boxer, standing about 22 inches.

Reason for re-homing is we have two other dogs, who she wants to dominate 100%. One dog, in particular, is her doormat, she does not want him to have anything she wants herself, to the point where she has hurt him.

On her own, she's the perfect companion, possessing all the usual Boxer traits. She is loyal, a great guard-dog, and healthy. She absolutely hates the cat (who is so cute, she knows how and when to stay out of the Boxer's way).

So, we feel she would be best in an environment where she can get the attention she deserves, but is unsuitable for one with other animals. Twice we have got pups and she has switched into the Mother role automatically, minding them like her own. (But, turning into domination when older.)

So, if anyone feels they would be in a position to offer her a good home, please contact me via PM. Location - 50 miles from the M50, up the N3.

Hi Gophur,

I recieved your private message problem is you cannot recieve private replies due to some restriction on your account!
    I would love to talk more with you regarding her.
    Can you PM me with your contact details so I could give you a call.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Just_lil_ole_me

Hi if anyone has a small pup free to a good loving home could they let me know i am in dublin have 2 young kids.....our dog of 6 years passed away a couple of months ago and we are now ready to get a new dog. The pup would be filled with love and WELL cared for. Thanks in advance people :o We would be willing to travel ....but not too far and if wanted we would stay in touch with owners e-mailing pics etc.....

(mod edit - no sales on boards so post was edited - however if you're a rescue and have one to rehome for a fee, I'm sure the poster would appreciate a pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Hi guys,
    Offering a home to a male guinea pig. I have a large cage which we home made, it is three levels high with each level being level being 4ftx2ft. I already have three males which get along very well. I'd love a long haired piggie as I've never had one before :)
    If you know of anyone rehoming or have one yourself, let me know :)
    Munster area, preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Hi I have a 4 year old border collie x that i need to re-home. we lived in the country and recently moved into town and he's going mad cooped up in the back garden. he's good with kids and brilliant on the lead,
    he's black and white and his name is Jasper. i really don't want to get rid of him but for his sake he needs a big area to run in and I've just had a new baby and i don't have the time to walk him.
    he's very affectionate and loves playing ball and running with the kids on they're bikes, we've had him since he was a pup.
    Anyone interested could reply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

I am looking for a kitten, country home will be indoor, not bothered about sex or colour, might even take 2 to keep each other company. might consider a older cat either if it is ok with dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I recently adopted a cat from a friend who's just had a baby. Unfortunately, the poor thing is miserable. I live in a small apartment and work full-time. He desperately misses the garden he used to roam around in, and being hemmed in all day in a small flat is, I think, taking its toll on his wellbeing. He's quite old - at least 11 years old - neutered and doesn't like being handled. I think he'd be better off living with an elderly couple, able to come and go as he pleases. I know many people will say I shouldn't have taken him in, but I thought I was helping out. Please help: both he and I are our wits' end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Pair of Cockatiels i need to rehome , standard grey colour , breeding pair have successfully bred the last 3 years . Free to an interested breeder or simply a good home . Cork area myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

looking for a kitten if anyone knows of any

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Odarallo09

Hey All,

I am looking for a German Shephard pup or Labrador pup to give a nice home to. I have spent days searching the internet for one and cannot seem to find one. I have been in contact with Paw, Dspca etc but they dont have any at the moment.

If anyone knows of anyone or has one for re homing please send me a pm.

Thanks

Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post it up here. Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a Staffordshire Terrier puppy or a Labrador puppy if anyone knows of any that need re homing.

She has fallen in love with the staffies, but would love to give any puppy a good home and due to my shift work will always be someone home.

Thanks
    K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

Hi, I have a 5 wk old male kitten to home for the end of May. Mammy cat just had a litter of two and the Female is taken. Looking for a good home that would let the cat indoors and outdoors
    He will have his De-worming update.
    Location Dublin 15
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SecretGarden

I've finally managed to add a couple of photos of Mac
    I have a lovely 2 year old purebred Westie that I need to rehome

I’ve had him since he was about 6 months old and he’s a lovely specimen (UK registered) although I won’t be giving that as he’s is blind and it appears as if he’s been so since birth.

He’s been confined to the back lawn and will run and race around with the other dogs avoiding any obstacles without a problem in a familiar area

He’s been happy here but I recently acquired a Great Dane – who tends to walk on him as he bounds about the place.

I can only let him go to a home where there is another small dog already, as he needs company.

He must be securely confined, he will get lost quite easily if he is allowed to wander unsupervised.

Ideally if his new owner was home during the day it would be perfect as he loves company and attention.

Thank you for reading this, please consider it carefully as he requires a specific environment to remain as happy as he was before the arrival of the Great Dane. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

he is a beautiful dog, he really is. I hope you rehome him soon.
    I would be tempted but Ive just committed to adopting a stray terrier cross something (hes a stray).

I wish you all the best in your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Unfortunatly due to a few "its me or the dog" arguments in the ranch, reluctantly its time to find my best mate a new home

The missus isnt happy with our new son and the dog sharing the same home even tho hes in the garden,
    Hes 5 years old on halloween (31st oct) black and brindle, Extremly good natured, He is a a slight bit smaller than the average Staffie, has no medical problems and hes microchipped. I need to find him a good, loving home like he has had here. any questions just ask. Thanks.
    Will take some more photos as the one attached is not great

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mhairt

Looking for good homes for three collie lab crosses. 10 weeks old today so ready for homes. 2 females and 1 male. Pictures of the pups and the mother are below. Based in the Boyle area in Co.Roscommon. Can view any time that suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Hi, we're looking for two kittens (pref from the same litter of course). We can offer a good home with plenty of space - we just moved to our house on the edge of Naas but can travel if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭gussieg

Hi Dave do you still have the dog? I would be delighted to take him.
    Thanks

Advertisement