Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

<snip>

I despair. I really do. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

<snip>

gimpish post

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Thanks for sorting that out Zohan, there was no need for that kind of talk on this thread.

Sickens me to the core

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    <snip>

Nope that was always the video. I still kinda find it horrendous to this day. Think of how wrong that could have went!

• Advertisement

Emma, show some respect for Christ's sake. A man was cruelly hit by a train, please don't make light of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

brummytom wrote: »
    Emma, show some respect for Christ's sake. A man was cruelly hit by a train, please don't make light of it

I swear, that is what I'm seeing. Would someone explain what's going on??

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    I swear, that is what I'm seeing. Would someone explain what's going on??
    I'd say your computer's either been hacked or it's spyware/adware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I feel sick after watching it again , thanks again Tom :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet. More and more innocent minds are able to still see the horrors of the video.
    Im still having nightmares bout it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

Ok, I just read some comments while eating a banana,

I pressed play.....

OH GOD!!!!!

That is disgusting!!!!

Well I'm not sleeping tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet. More and more innocent minds are able to still see the horrors of the video.
    Im still having nightmares bout it...

Me too. I asked for it to be deleted but the Admin insisted on it being left up so people would know the dangers of playing on tracks.

Poor guy, he didn't even look that old. I hope he's in a better, happier plce now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Havent seen the vid - why would you even post it???:confused:

Whats the Fu*k with all the stars???

Redpunto wrote: »

1. It's up there on the internet for all to see.
    2. We think that there is merit in it. It reminds people of the dangers of playing near live train tracks.
    3. We have banned users in some cases and removed a number of insensitive comments from that thread.
    4. I have received no admin / cmod request to remove the link and think that there is merit in it remaining.
    You can't just cover your eyes and pretend that bad things don't happen. Well. Not in AH anyway.
    My 2c.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Redpunto wrote: »

Don't watch it man. ****ing sick. I asked DeVore to intervene a few months ago and he never even bothered to reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've watched that video three times today. Really doesn't get any easier to watch.

You mods are are disgraceful for keeping it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

That_Guy wrote: »
    I've watched that video three times today.

Theres something wrong with you dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Dancor wrote: »
    Theres something wrong with you dude.

I thought it would help de-sensitise me to horrible goings on around but it just made things worse.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh god, why did I watch that? I feel sick - and I'm not normally a squeamish person :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

The highlight of that video was the train hitting the man, definitely the pinnacle imo

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The highlight of that video was the train hitting the man, definitely the pinnacle imo

That's just sick.
    How could you call that a highlight? It's shocking. I can't get it out of my mind tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

That_Guy wrote: »
    I've watched that video three times today. Really doesn't get any easier to watch.

You mods are are disgraceful for keeping it up.

Wow, I didn't want to watch that clip. So, y'know what?......... I didn't.

Wow, I didn't want to watch that clip. So, y'know what?......... I didn't.
    Wish I'd had the good sense not to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I read through these comments and convinced myself not to watch it but curiosity got the better of me and I had a look and Im sorry I did that was horrific nobody should have to see something like that
    For the love of god Mods take this down imedialty
    that image will never leave me at the very least put up a better warning that will haunt me now for the rest of my life that video :(

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

Christ, I thought 4chan had bas sh!t on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Seriously get this taken down. You can literally see his eyes pop out of his skull on impact. It is a sad indictment of the voyeuristic nature of modern society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

It's things like this that make me wish I lived in China and my internet was censored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Wow. Just wow.
    I've seen videos the likes of Ken Bigley's beheading and torture ect. and I thought they were bad but they wouldn't exactly cross my mind after a day or two.

I watched this video yesterday and I haven't gotten any sleep. The image of that... train hitting that man is burned into my skull everytime I close my eyes.

I'm all for freedom of speech and stuff, and I think this should stay up, but seriously mods... you really need to put up a better warning. I knew this video would be bad, but this is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen on the internet. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭horseplay

think i just got sick in my mouth a little:(

Advertisement