Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

DonJose wrote: »
    Where and when did this incident/accident take place??? I watched 5 seconds before chickening out, drank a glass of baileys and dont want to be wiping baileys lined vomit off my monitor.
    Lucky, wished I took the same action as you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

This is disgraceful. Does this mean now it's ok to put a link to some number of girls with an amount of cups as long as there's a warning about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Happynappy wrote: »
    Guys can we please stop bumping this thread, despite many posters reporting this thread as offensive and numerous requests to have the thread removed, the mods for some reason are not doing so, not only should the thread be locked but it should be removed altogether IMO

nobody is asking you to look at it! i managed not to...its called will power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

please for the love of god tbh remove the link from your post.

jon1981,god bless you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im thinking of resigning my modships. I have emailed the admins 4 times about this thread and havent received 1 reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I haven't watched the video and don't intend to, it sounds like it is absolutely vile. I'm amazed that it is hasn't been removed, I would assume if I posted something like an Al Queda beheading video marked with just an NSFW then I could expect to get a banning and I don't see how this video is much different.

When you sign up with Boards you agree that "you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar...", in what way is this video not obscene or vulgar?

Also the AH charter says with regard to such videos that "anything else that doesn't have comment or is inappropiate for public consumption, that hasn't been officially released by proper channels should not be posted here." As nobody knows where the event took place then presumably nobody knows whether or not the video actually was released by "proper channels" so I don't know why it is still here.

I find it incredible that posting a link on Boards showing some naked boobs would be quickly removed but a gruesome death is grand.

-1 for Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I personally think it is disgusting that this is still allowed to be linked here

I find it offensive and vulgar and I think the Ah mods should all be demodded for allowing it to persist

A guy getting hit by a train, no matter what sort of train is not fit for public viewing. I will be contacting the admins and leaving Boards if this situation is not rectified

Charco wrote: »
    I haven't watched the video and don't intend to, it sounds like it is absolutely vile. I'm amazed that it is hasn't been removed, I would assume if I posted something like an Al Queda beheading video marked with just an NSFW then I could expect to get a banning and I don't see how this video is much different.

When you sign up with Boards you agree that "you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar...", in what way is this video not obscene or vulgar?

Also the AH charter says with regard to such videos that "anything else that doesn't have comment or is inappropiate for public consumption, that hasn't been officially released by proper channels should not be posted here." As nobody knows where the event took place then presumably nobody knows whether or not the video actually was released by "proper channels" so I don't know why it is still here.

I find it incredible that posting a link on Boards showing some naked boobs would be quickly removed but a gruesome death is grand.

-1 for Boards.

well said,and the fact this was posted by a well respected mod is just obscene...

the video was supposedly leaked from the police investigating the horrific accident.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

-1 for Boards.

Take it to feedback folks. I will not be entertaining any further discussion on thread about this.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Tomebagel wrote: »
    the video was supposedly leaked from the police investigating the horrific accident.

Well if the video was leaked then that means it wasn't released by official channels and so the link should be removed as it contravenes the charter.

• Advertisement

Well if the video was leaked then that means it wasn't released by official channels and so the link should be removed as it contravenes the charter.

exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Take it to feedback folks. I will not be entertaining any further discussion on thread about this.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82
    I would but I have never started a feedback thread.

What a waste of a chicken fillet roll. Smell is going to be on me now for the rest of the day.

TBH, for shame.

its been up 10 days now,and has over 6000 views,it must be removed before more lives are scarred for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'll never eat another train as long as I live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I watched Dagistan and this was almost as bad, actually had tears coming down my eyes, why hasn't this thread been locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

shocking and vile

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Managed to discover some CCTV footage of the train on route prior to the time of the accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scgdqU5GI8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Where did this accident take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Happynappy

DonJose wrote: »
    Where did this accident take place?

It happened 3 months ago in the UK , just outside Sodor I believe

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Stev_o wrote: »
    Managed to discover some CCTV footage of the train on route prior to the time of the accident.

Make a mockery of it, why don't you :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Stev_o wrote: »

the_syco wrote: »
    Nothing like a good lol @ work :D

*shakes head*

What's the world coming to?
    No compassion for this poor man :(:(

Happynappy wrote: »
    It happened 3 months ago in the UK , just outside Sodor I believe

i believe it happened on some island? just off the coast of the isle of man?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Silverfish wrote: »
    Make a mockery of it, why don't you :mad:

I for one support the fat controllers policy of more trains running in areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Why hasn't this sick shit been taken down? I'll tell you why - because the OP (tbh) is a mod.

If a regular poster started this thread, he'd have been sitebanned as soon as he clicked the "Submit New Thread" button. Sometimes this site chills me to my very soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Now tbh I disagreed with allowing this thread especially with the train hitting him so suddenly.
    You just aren't expecting the horror.
    I thought it would be just a bloke being slightly injured as a train was pulling into the station or something.

I was not prepared for what I saw at all.:(

My opinion was ignored and the thread went ahead anyway.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Now tbh I disagreed with allowing this thread especially with the train hitting him so suddenly.
    You just aren't expecting the horror.
    I thought it would be just a bloke being slightly injured as a train was pulling into the station or something.

I was not prepared for what I saw at all.:(

My opinion was ignored and the thread went ahead anyway.:mad:

Can you ban mods SS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

oh look ah chan.

ffs. can we get a petition to get youtube to take this down since our own mods won't... horrible video

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Just saw the video, my faith in mankind has been restored :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭_Arctic_

Haha, I was expecting something horrible to happen in the vid above. I laughed so hard at the end :)

I'm really tempted to watch the guy getting hit by the train, even though I know I'll regret it... Damn curiosity!

Advertisement