Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I just forced myself to watch this video. I'm not usually easily disturbed but that is just too graphic for the internet.
    Spare a thought for the poor train driver. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

This is just horrible, think of the mans family.

How can anyone put this on the internet?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm starting to think the people in 'After Hours' are sick individuals.

I thought they were a good enough bunch.

This sort of thing just totally goes against the grain though.

Sickos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

The music is quite disrespectfull also. :(

• Advertisement

I die a little inside watching that.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I lol'd. Nothing better than seeing a man flattened by a train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

x PyRo wrote: »
    I lol'd. Nothing better than seeing a man flattened by a train.

You're just sick! Show a bit of respect will you!:mad:

jd007 wrote: »
    You're just sick! Show a bit of respect will you!:mad:

He didn't even see it coming, made it even funnier.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL HERE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

*LOUD NOISES*

For the comical value obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

You need help.

I can't bring myself to watch it again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

What comical value? Anyone who gets a kick out of this thread needs help if ya ask me.

What comical value? Anyone who gets a kick out of this thread needs help if ya ask me.

You have to see it to believe it. I just love seeing grown men flattened by trains. It's a sick fetish of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭crushproof

To watch or not......hmmmm, I've seen alot of gruesome stuff on the net but from what I hear I think I'll pass, seriously sick!

It's the guy in the video that needs help to be honest...
    The look on his face is burned into my memory...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

crushproof wrote: »
    To watch or not......hmmmm, I've seen alot of gruesome stuff on the net but from what I hear I think I'll pass, seriously sick!

You're better off-im still emotionally scared from seeing it:mad:. It's the last thing i think of at night and the first thing i think of in the morning
    If only i had your will-power!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Oh sweet lord, I won't be sleeping tonight. Why did I watch it. This should be removed..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

This video is an outrage..
    I will be sueing boards.ie ltd for the price of my breakfast that I just threw up.
    Also.. A new Keyboaaaarrrrddd.. Thiis onees alll stiiickkyy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

He got PWND. Poor guy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've had it with this sick f*cking thread. I'm ringing Joe Duffy about this tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

How bad is it?? like 2 girls 1 cup bad??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

has to be seen to be believed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Ouch.... ****ing hell... :eek::mad::eek:
    why did i do that??
    is it real though??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

sexdwarf wrote: »
    I'm not watching this video and if it is genuine then it should be taken down asap, simply not acceptable to have thousands of voyeurs leering in on some poor individual's violent death, obscene is too weak a word. :mad:

How could you be so upset about something you haven't even watched? Strikes me as short sighted ther Sexdwarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Wow this is still here. Glad I've just about managed to get over it and don't need to watch it again to remember how bad it was. Real Glad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I've read twenty pages of reaction from hundreds of people talking about severed legs and shattered skulls, if it IS what you all say it is then it's clearly not appropriate content.

If it is NOT a genuine video of a man being mown down by a train I stand corrected. I don't need to watch it to know that having content like that up for people to say 'LOL!!' and 'PWNED' over is not appropriate.

The same way I don't need to watch Saddam Hussein's hanging or Ken Bigley's murder online to know that it's tasteless to post these on an internet forum for cheap titillation. Also I know my limits, by the sounds of it I don't think I could stomach it.
    If you don't know what you're talking then just say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

I've read twenty pages of reaction from hundreds of people talking about severed legs and shattered skulls, if it IS what you all say it is then it's clearly not appropriate content.

If it is NOT a genuine video of a man being mown down by a train I stand corrected. I don't need to watch it to know that having content like that up for people to say 'LOL!!' and 'PWNED' over is not appropriate.

The same way I don't need to watch Saddam Hussein's hanging or Ken Bigley's murder online to know that it's tasteless to post these on an internet forum for cheap titillation. Also I know my limits, by the sounds of it I don't think I could stomach it.

Ok if you don't want to watch it don't but 20 pages of posters were quite happy to so don't bother commenting until you've watched it:rolleyes:
    LOL PWNED ROFL:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

If you don't know what you're talking then just say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life.

Mods were never this abrasive in my day. :rolleyes:

Advertisement