Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I read the comments first and then i was so tempted so i put on video, watched the guy mess on tracks, turned it off fast, then reopened it and saw him lie down with head on rail then i just closed immediatley. I couldnt watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Galway K9 wrote: »
    I read the comments first and then i was so tempted so i put on video, watched the guy mess on tracks, turned it off fast, then reopened it and saw him lie down with head on rail then i just closed immediatley. I couldnt watch it.

You're better off... I finally watched it tonight and will be having nightmares for weeks to come! ****ing horrific stuff!:(

How can this thread still be here, the mods should be ashamed!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I just puked a little :o

OP should be banned :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Galway K9 wrote: »
    I watched it. You b******s! haha I found it funny! is that sick? :D

Jesus...get yourself some help :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

OMFG! :mad:

I avoided that vid for ages (months actually) after reading the opening post.

I just watched it...:eek:

I cannot believe that kind of thing can be posted on here, I am disgusted by any of you that have made funny posts about it. You are all sick!

As long as I live I hope I never see anything like that again, that poor man!

Shame on ye all ..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

boredcat-isbored.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The 23 page thread on the exact same (old) video just a bit further down this very page already has this sick filth, no need to repost it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 noura

it is really awfull :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Why would you post this filth again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭badrlampard8

That_Guy wrote: »
    Why would you post this filth again?

how do you mean again??

It is disgusting yeah ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Surely if he wasn't so drunk he'd have heard Ringo Starr narrate a warning in time to get outta the way.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Jesus man, dont be misleading people as i regret watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

How can so much blood come from one person??? I'm going to be ill now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

This is disgraceful allowing this be up here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭minichunkies

Before I look at this, how graphic is it?

He gets hit by a train...does the train run over him completely? how can you see it that detailed from so far off?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ray Foley wrote: »

He gets hit by a train...does the train run over him completely? how can you see it that detailed from so far off?

Its just too difficult to explain. The train completely takes him out of it.
    Poor bastard :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How is this thread still open? We're not allowed to bitch about celebrities but posting videos like this is fine? This site's standards are all wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know, it's disgraceful that this thread is still open, it's already traumatised many people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

amacachi wrote: »
    How is this thread still open?

because a mod started it. It's one rule for me and another for everyone else, and I don't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I have tried to close the thread many many times, I even deleted it once

But people with powers greater than mine want it kept open and keep over-ruling me :(

• Advertisement

Seriously - You simply asking, "I don't know if I should view this" is bumping it up and ensuring that somebody else will. If you're unsure as to whether or not you should see something, just leave it to die - like that poor, poor man :(. Oh great. It's all coming back to me now. I hope you're happy TerryTibbs!, I hope you're happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

I have seen some bad things on the internet over the last few years but this takes the biscuit.

Curiosity got the better of me and now I wish I had'nt opened that link.

SICK!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

THAT IS GRUESOME.

Its a disgrace - it just shows how far this shoddy website has slipped. Shame on you boards.ie
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Jaysus say that hurt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

Ray Foley wrote: »

Look, its probably worse than you imagine it to be . It was for me. I regret watching it now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

That is one of the sickest things I have ever seen, and I have seen some awful things...

I used to repsect you tbh, but this is a seriously poor reflection on not just you personally, but on mods as a whole.

I wish Dr. Bollocko would grow a pair of bollockos and lock this thread :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Why was my post from yesterday deleted? I didn't think I said anything insensitive to the memory of this poor man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭minichunkies

Why was my post from yesterday deleted? I didn't think I said anything insensitive to the memory of this poor man :(

Probably because you gave the game away! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Our prayers are with the mans family.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

What game? I posted about my sheer despair after watching a life-changing video. I may never sleep again, or even eat beef again! What part of this is a game to you?! :mad:

Advertisement