Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭sexdwarf

If you don't know what you're talking then just say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life.

Ah feck. Morto :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

What I dont get is that Although he was Drunk , He Kept looking behind him then in a split second BANG and the guy is smacked by the Train .

I mean imagine the Train Driver has to live with that the rest of his life

RIP man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I just got sick everywhere.

That's bloody horrific, how can this sort of thing be allowed on the internet.
    I've never seen anything like that before, I don't hope to again either. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Enter Username

If you don't know what you're talking then just say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life.

This is a typical comment from the condescending mods we have on Baords.ie these days.

The whole purpose of these forums is for people to leave comments on subjects - the subject here being a man getting destroyed by a train - these comments can help people forge an opinion.

We do not have to have seen the video, the same way as we dont have to have experienced every event that gets discussed here to be able to have an opinion but if the vast majority of comments on this are of absolute disgust then we can safely assume that this is not suitable for public viewing.

I have seen the video - it is truely terrible. I know what I am talking about. So for you to tell someone to "say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life" is not very appropriate here and I think you are the one who should say say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

This is a typical comment from the condescending mods we have on Baords.ie these days.

The whole purpose of these forums is for people to leave comments on subjects - the subject here being a man getting destroyed by a train - these comments can help people forge an opinion.

We do not have to have seen the video, the same way as we dont have to have experienced every event that gets discussed here to be able to have an opinion but if the vast majority of comments on this are of absolute disgust then we can safely assume that this is not suitable for public viewing.

I have seen the video - it is truely terrible. I know what I am talking about. So for you to tell someone to "say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life" is not very appropriate here and I think you are the one who should say say "I don't know what I'm talking about" and move on with your life:mad:

3 months old
    :confused:

People have forgotten about this :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

3 months old
    :confused:

People have forgotten about this :confused:

Nevar Forget :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

you've learned all this in the 20 days you've been here?

Adam wrote: »
    you've learned all this in the 20 days you've been here?

Why Adam, is this the only forum based website in the whole world - has boards.ie created a whole new concept of sharing views?:confused::confused:

What I said does not just apply to boards.ie

Why Adam, is this the only forum based website in the whole world - has boards.ie created a whole new concept of sharing views?:confused::confused:

What I said does not just apply to boards.ie
    actually i was referring to the part where you said "This is a typical comment from the condescending mods we have on Baords.ie these days." you seem to have gotten to know your mods very well in such a short space of time...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Do you people not understand that because this thread was resurrected, more people are going to go through the trauma of watching the video :(

Oh, the memories... :eek: :(

• Advertisement

Well yeah I have actually - I only recently signed up to Boards.ie but have followed it for years.

Great.

I'm not going to be able to sleep for another week. Only just got over the nightmares. Thanks Enter Username. Thanks a bunch.

Well yeah I have actually - I only recently signed up to Boards.ie but have followed it for years.
    well if you have such a problem with the moderating why did you sign up? i'm going to watch the video again and again and i'm going to enjoy it. cos i'm sick like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I love when this thread gets a bump..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

You know, this is about the only website I can think of that would leave a disgusting video like that up for this amount of time. It really is deplorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i...i....can't speak
    i'ts just too graphic, they had to use a high quality camera as well
    not your usual grainy crap video but detailed violence
    the Horror!

Great.

I'm not going to be able to sleep for another week. Only just got over the nightmares. Thanks Enter Username. Thanks a bunch.

My curiosity battled with every other instinct for a while over watching this... in the end the curious side won and now its just something I have to live with:(

My apologies boneyarsebogman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Meh. I've seen worse.

You're all a bunch of pussies.

King Felix wrote: »
    Meh. I've seen worse.

If that's true, then I don't even want to know what else you've seen...I can't even imagine what could be worse :eek:

Meh. I've seen worse.

You're all a bunch of pussies.

You must have an iron stomach because I nearly vomited watching that video.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i'm going to have several restless nights after watching this sick twisted video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

If that's true, then I don't even want to know what else you've seen...I can't even imagine what could be worse :eek:
    You must have an iron stomach because I nearly vomited watching that video.

This one kind of desensitised me to the whole experience. *NSFW

This one kind of desensitised me to the whole experience.

You evil bastard. You evil evil evil evil evil bastard. Why did I just watch that? Damn my curiousity. Damn it to hell! Those were his -- his arms.

Damn you. I just upchucked a little.

When the f*ck am I going to learn not to click on these links? :(:confused:

Disgusting :eek:

FFS man put a NSFW tag on these kind of vids! Jesus Christ!

The poor man. RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

jesus, that was tough. why did i watch it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

It's really gone beyond a joke now to be fair...

Is there no way to get this thread locked for good? Or at least to remove the links.

Some person will get a nasty surprise if they watch that video without knowing what it is.

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    It's really gone beyond a joke now to be fair...

Is there no way to get this thread locked for good? Or at least to remove the links.

Some person will get a nasty surprise if they watch that video without knowing what it is.

People have to know the dangers and horrifying consequences of messing around on train tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Pawpad666

RIP

Very disturbing. Sorry I joined Boards now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I'm going to give this a miss (unlike that guy did with the train!)...

See..? I still have my good mood and humour intact! I've watched too many of these brutal video's to know I shouldn't click the link, for the sake of a nights sleep.

Advertisement