Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson's Kids

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

DamoDLK wrote: »
    At the risk of falling out Goddie, we'll agree to disagree! Paris would have appealed to the hardest of person tho.

In your opinion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

People can act strangely at funerals. You can't read much into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

I guess I'll just put walshb on ignore. Please don't quote Walshb anymore so I don't have to endure his posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Sir Molle wrote: »
    Blamo... Another "thanks" seeking post from Pighead. Are you done now?
    Pighead will never be "done now". Not while users like you are around crying "troll" at the drop of a whiney hat.

You're like the boy who cried wolf, Molle, and one of these days, there really will be a troll and you're gonna scream out "troll troll troll, please help me Mr Mod" and everyone will ignore you and then the troll shall eat you alive.

Back on topic, no way the kids are Jacko's.

T-K-O wrote: »
    Nice input :rolleyes: Walsh is trying to back his argument with his BS analysis watching them on TV.

Oh so you're argument is better because you were actually there were ya??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

walshb wrote: »
    So, to say they looked unintersted is a slur?
    It's hardly a crime against humanity

Wow, someoene is a sensitive chap

Again the pot calling the kettle - you sent me on a vacation from the boxing forum for less when in fact I was calling you out on similar tripe.

I guess I'll just put walshb on ignore. Please don't quote Walshb anymore so I don't have to endure his posting.

Why get into a debate if you cant handle a different view!
    How do you people survive in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,156 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Nice input :rolleyes: Walsh is trying to back his argument with his BS analysis watching them on TV.

And you seem to be swallowing the hype and crap that they were all
    sincere and genune and loving and doting. I saw what I saw, and the whole circus was a sham IMO, the whole family. None of them showed any
    dignity on that stage

Oh so you're argument is better because you were actually there were ya??

Do you even know what my argument is. Read before you reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RArzHF0oI

Yeah, definitely uninterested.

I think thats whats being argued. If you look at her before she speaks she seems ok. If you look at them all doing that arm wavey dance they look uninterested. The little fella looks scared. To me they didnt look upset. While Im sure many people loved Micheal Jackson we really dont know what kind of dad he was to his kids. A lot of hollywood kids are raised by nannies while their parents get on with the buisness of being famous.

• Advertisement

Again the pot calling the kettle - you sent me on a vacation from the boxing forum for less when in fact I was calling you out on similar tripe.

Still seething over that? Wow!

BTW, personal abuse is against board rules, that is the boxing
    ban you got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead will never be "done now". Not while users like you are around crying "troll" at the drop of a whiney hat.

You're like the boy who cried wolf, Molle, and one of these days, there really will be a troll and you're gonna scream out "troll troll troll, please help me Mr Mod" and everyone will ignore you and then the troll shall eat you alive.

Back on topic, no way the kids are Jacko's.

Yeah, you're right. I'm just calling him a troll because his opinion is different to mine. Forget the fact that he was warned in the other thread about this that if he posted another trollish comment on this topic he would be banned. Claiming Michael Jackson's kids didn't love him in a thread about him is definitely not trolling. You're right... you win.

Do you even know what my argument is. Read before you reply.

You said he analysed what he saw on tv to come up with his argument, how did you come up with yours??

And you seem to be swallowing the hype and crap that they were all
    sincere and genune and loving and doting. I saw what I saw, and the whole circus was a sham IMO, the whole family. None of the showed any
    dignity on that stage

Here we go again - if I bought into the hype I would be coming out with similar statement to your own. Opinions of MJ are skewered due to the press he received. He was a wacko before he died and a saint after wards - I bought into non of it.

Still seething over that? Wow!

BTW, personal abuse is against board rules, that is the boxing
    ban you got

Still remember why I got banned? wow!

Yeah, you're right. I'm just calling him a troll because his opinion is different to mine. Forget the fact that he was warned in the other thread about this that if he posted another trollish comment on this topic he would be banned. Claiming Michael Jackson's kids didn't love him in a thread about him is definitely not trolling. You're right... you win.

Now now, calm down buddy. What are you? One of Jackson's loving
    children? Relax. I never said they didn't love him, I asked how can anyone be so sure that they did and so sure that he was a great parent?

You really need to slow down!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

The Children spent their entire lives behind closed doors exposed to no media, or any major publicity, the child spoke from her heart simply as, no hollywood tears, that child is not in the public domain, ffs, a child hidden from the public until now.. not a bloody actress, her pop died.. a bit of bloody logic wouldn't go amiss here. really simple LOGIC!!!!!!

At least you admit it :D

Still remember why I got banned? wow!

Well TKO, if you ever become a MOD, you can pay me back on the AH
    forum

You said he analysed what he saw on tv to come up with his argument, how did you come up with yours??

Why would I assume those kids are not happy ?? Because they chew gum. FFS.

• Advertisement

DamoDLK wrote: »
    The Children spent their entire lives behind closed doors exposed to no media, or any major publicity, the child spoke from her heart simply as, no hollywood tears, that child is not in the public domain, ffs, a child hidden from the public until now.. not a bloody actress, her pop died.. a bit of bloody logic wouldn't go amiss here. really simple LOGIC!!!!!!

Her king of pop:D

Well TKO, if you ever become a MOD, you can pay me back on the AH
    forum

As I said before walsh my glass is half full, I couldn't give a rats.

You still havent answered the question, you were dismissing Walshb's view he got from analysing the TV,
    are you not basing your view from what you saw on tv too??

• Registered Users Posts: 45,353 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

What makes you think I haven't?

Tbh, you are doing more trolling here than anyone imo

And I never said they werent' happy, just uninterested looking.
    There's a difference. For all we know, Jacko could have been
    a dreadful parent with little love and affection and actual
    parenting. With his warped track record, it would not
    surprise me

You still havent answered the question, you were dismissing Walshb's view he got from analysing the TV,
    are you not basing your view from what you saw on tv too??

No I'm not actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Take your personal Boxing forum issues to PM. Its not for this thread.

No I'm not actually.

So you were actually there in LA at the ceremony were you??

And I never said they werent' happy, just uninterested looking.
    There's a difference. For all we know, Jacko could have been
    a dreadful parent with little love and affection and actual
    parenting. With his warped track record, it would not
    surprise me

What does an interested child do at their parents funeral ?? Why would you assume he is a dreadful parent, warped track record ? we actually know very little fact about the guy.

If someone like Tom Hanks died tomorrow and his kid chewed guys I do not think the same accusations would fly around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

What does an interested child do at their parents funeral ?? Why would you assume he is a dreadful parent, warped track record ? we actually know very little fact about the guy.

If someone like Tom Hanks died tomorrow and his kid chewed guys I do not think the same accusations would fly around.

Are you honestly saying that Micheal Jackson was all there? No personality/mental problems what so ever?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement